CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going by FB images, he hasn't posted in a long time ... a year and a half or more, so it's hard to say. It's also not known who else he hung with or knew that is associated with that.
Ive made a few connections of individuals he was close with. This dark carnival stuff started about 2009 and im sure LE has made the connections as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If you're going by FB images, he hasn't posted in a long time ... a year and a half or more, so it's hard to say. But yeah, he doesn't depict a strong, man and definitely seems mousy. That's a good adjective. It's also not known by us who else he hung with or knew that is associated with that gang, however.

Does he work?
I know he used to work , but what does he do now to support himself?

If you're going by FB images, he hasn't posted in a long time ... a year and a half or more, so it's hard to say. But yeah, he doesn't depict a strong, man and definitely seems mousy. That's a good adjective. It's also not known by us who else he hung with or knew that is associated with that gang, however.

The thing I have noticed with the ICP/juggalo types , in previous cases, is that the 'mousy' weakling types are often drawn to it because they can 'dress up' like a scary creeper by putting on the clown make up and carrying an ax or something, and it makes them feel powerful. And scary.

I don't know the answers to these questions. :thinking:

Do you think that results are still not back?
Its very possible. Or they could have come back and LE is keeping it quiet in order to keep any defense lawyer from building a defense or until they have enough evidence to make a solid arrest. The case could be moving forward as well without the publics knowledge to keep defense off guard.

The thing I have noticed with the ICP/juggalo types , in previous cases, is that the 'mousy' weakling types are often drawn to it because they can 'dress up' like a scary creeper by putting on the clown make up and carrying an ax or something, and it makes them feel powerful. And scary.
Exactly!

Does he work?
I know he used to work , but what does he do now to support himself?
I doubt hes working now. He was incarcerated for a while on drug charges so it might be hard to fi d a job. I think he is living with his Dad and is mostly likely being supported by his Dad.

To me, it sounds like there is forward movement.

Will's nephew's parents need to man up and get their kid to talk. This is that man's brother who is missing! It's not okay to let your kid commit heinous crimes and not be held accountable, or they will continue to hurt people.

Please!... Just bite the bullet and do right by the law, and by the whole family. Eventually it'll be figured out anyway, and by concealing information, other family members jeopardize their own freedom. Be smart, do the right thing, heal and time will pass and rehab will occur and jail will end and then life can finally start over for the young man.
SABBM

You are more kind than I am. :)

Whomever hurt or killed Will (If that's what happened) needs to be put away for the remainder of their lives. Why should someone get out of prison and have a chance at life --when they took someone else's life ?
Do not care if a perp is 16 or 60. You take a life-- you lose your own.
Just don't hurt/kill anyone , FGS !!!!

I am clearly more cynical.

ICP is based on the mythology of the Dark Carnival, a symbolic limbo state where the lives of the dead are judged by one of several entities. It's become a bit of a religion at this point. However, what they (the band members) "say" in interviews and what they "put into their songs" do not necessarily mesh with the same message. In fact, they conflict. The band members claim their lyrics are meant to highlight the difference between right and wrong, and urge listeners to do the "right things". However, the actual lyrics pretty much only instruct listeners to do wrong, and they are graphic depictions of acting out crimes and pain causing mamings. With sharp objects, and specifically hatchets, no less.
SABBM Snipped for brevity

Bolded bit reminds me about that blood in Will's kitchen. How much was found ? :(
Head wounds bleed profusely.

Sorry--- but I have an image in my mind of Will being ambushed. Like he never suspected or saw it coming.

In his phone call to his wife-- everything seemed normal ; so I'm guessing his day was going as usual --- and he wasn't nervous about anything.
:moo:

I think Linda said he had a good day.
If something unusual or nasty was going on in my home, and I called my husband, I would know something was up by his voice.
So, I agree Lietkynes, he didn't see it coming, at least at 4pm

I agree with everyone here.

About the "restarting his life" statement, while I agree a murderer should be incarcerated for life or be put to death, that's not always the way things actually go. It's unjust, but that's our system.

As a follow up, a few excerpts from the below article...

https://signalscv.com/2017/05/01/dental-work-may-reveal-identity-remains-found-near-templin-highway/
Before the week was out, investigators had gathered a human adult skull and some teeth.

Now that investigators have had a chance to scrutinize their find, they’re optimistic about discovered evidence of dental work.

Last week’s remains are being referred to at the coroner’s department as “Doe 12” which means the remains of at least 11 other people have been found in Los Angeles County so far this year.

And, while it may be months before dental forensic work reveals the identity of the person, some in Santa Clarita Valley eager for answers as they seek closure in cases that involved local people missing and presumed dead.

The remains appear to have been in the area for a long period of time.

If the remains are old... probably not Will. But maybe someone can have closure of sorts. :(

wonder what's a "long period of time". Seems pretty subjective. Will's been missing since January - 4 months could be a long time in this scenario, no? Like, not someone who died yesterday or last week, but a longer time ago than that.

I don't know, I just want him to be safe somewhere. But after this long... the odds are against that. But hope never hurts.

I wonder about this as well. When they found the remains of Maricela in Canyon Country last month I thought LE made a similar comment about the remains having been there a while but I believe she went missing in January 2017, so I think that's subjective.

wonder what's a "long period of time". Seems pretty subjective. Will's been missing since January - 4 months could be a long time in this scenario, no? Like, not someone who died yesterday or last week, but a longer time ago than that.

I don't know, I just want him to be safe somewhere. But after this long... the odds are against that. But hope never hurts.

That's true, AZPistonGirl. We recently had a case that said the same thing, and the woman identified had only been missing 2 months.

I wonder about this as well. When they found the remains of Maricela in Canyon Country last month I thought LE made a similar comment about the remains having been there a while but I believe she went missing in January 2017, so I think that's subjective.
This is exactly the case i had in mind, but can't bring myself to say the words next to her name. :( That one hit me right in the feels.

This is exactly the case i had in mind, but can't bring myself to say the words next to her name. :( That one hit me right in the feels.
That was, and still is a very sad case.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Bumping....thinking of William's wife tonight...I can only imagine how awful the not knowing must be....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89