CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only article they have posted at KTLA. I wonder what the new segment will cover, since there is no new information.
Best...William has been located safe!! Next best...recovered and an arrest!

Best...William has been located safe!! Next best...recovered and an arrest!
I had to read that two times to realize he was not located safe. My heart skipped a beat the first time. *heavy sigh*

Marking my spot..... I haven't forgotten about Will.
Or some of the others ..like little Robert Bee. :(

Statistically speaking, when someone kills a person familiar to them, they bury them. Typically when someone is just "discarded" out in the open, there is a more likely chance that it was a random encounter.

The fact that Will has not been found after the intrinsic searching leads me to feel he was buried.

Considering the players involved in his "last seen", I'm even more inclined to think he was buried.

I don't know who is searching at this point, if anyone, but it may be time to revisit past search areas. Especially those areas that drew unexpected attention.

JMO

Statistically speaking, when someone kills a person familiar to them, they bury them. Typically when someone is just "discarded" out in the open, there is a more likely chance that it was a random encounter.

The fact that Will has not been found after the intrinsic searching leads me to feel he was buried.

Considering the players involved in his "last seen", I'm even more inclined to think he was buried.

I don't know who is searching at this point, if anyone, but it may be time to revisit past search areas. Especially those areas that drew unexpected attention.

JMO
I agree with you. So unfortunate for the family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

JMO

I completely agree with this

What does that mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blondie's post registered as a new post here, thereby catapulting this thread to the top of the New Posts listing, not buried on the third page of forums.

Let's us not forget.

What does that mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By bumping a post by typing bump, it moves the thread back to the first page

We must have been posting at the same time AZ

JMO
Very good point. I am so worried we may never know what happened to Will. I hope his wife can find peace.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Did anyone see the segment on Will on KTLA that was supposed to happen today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019