CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you mention it, that is somewhat curious. hmmmmmm

Do you think some bit of new evidence might be revealed?

It appears that the segment featuring Will's case will not air on Crime Watch Daily until this Friday, May 12th, at 11:00am, channel 5, KTLA.

From the FB page

Wouldn't this be pre taped?

Maybe it is just a scheduling problem
I hope it is more, hoping for information

Statistically speaking, when someone kills a person familiar to them, they bury them. Typically when someone is just "discarded" out in the open, there is a more likely chance that it was a random encounter.

The fact that Will has not been found after the intrinsic searching leads me to feel he was buried.

Considering the players involved in his "last seen", I'm even more inclined to think he was buried.

I don't know who is searching at this point, if anyone, but it may be time to revisit past search areas. Especially those areas that drew unexpected attention.

JMO
I don't know if you all recall the video shot by Mad Scientist of the incredible flooding at the time he originally began searching. It was like a raging river. I wonder if there is a way to track where the water went to. It seems plausible that
WC' s body may have been swept away if temporarily buried or put somewhere.

I think I mentioned this before but I'd be curious to know where neph and friends hang out. It seems this might be a likely place to bury him as "they" could keep close tabs on the gravesite.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I do not remember the video from TMS, but a young teen was swept away around the same time so I remember seeing that and thinking this could have also happened to Will.

I do not remember the video from TMS, but a young teen was swept away around the same time so I remember seeing that and thinking this could have also happened to Will.

Elias Rodriguez. RIP :rose: It broke my heart when they found him.

Still curious to know if the human remains found in Lake Hughes area have been identified but can't find any msm updates.

attachment.php

This was just posted to our community FB page.

Attachments

• 18222086_10212142112695565_1306442401294287617_n.jpg
    18222086_10212142112695565_1306442401294287617_n.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 189
Missing: William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita, CA
4 hrs ·
The segment featuring Will's disappearance will air TODAY at 11:00 am pst, and again at 2:30am

Attachments

• IMG_8443.JPG
    IMG_8443.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 164
So 11 is 2PM in S Ontario
Three hours time difference
I hope someone will keep us informed of what is being said

I believe what happened is that when Linda called SCV LE about her missing husband they found the blood first. If I remember correctly Linda stated at the press conference that she did not initially see the blood. Then homicide detectives from LA were called to investigate the blood.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Oh Crime Watch Daily is on nationwide!

It will air in Boise at 3 today so I have set it to record. It appears Will's disappearance may be only a footnote though. Will be interesting to see.

I believe what happened is that when Linda called SCV LE about her missing husband they found the blood first. If I remember correctly Linda stated at the press conference that she did not initially see the blood. Then homicide detectives from LA were called to investigate the blood.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yes, that's the way I remember it too, that she said she didn't initially notice the blood. Probably old blood, or blood drops. Easy enough to miss, especially with her husband being gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214