CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Crime Watch Daily is on nationwide!

It will air in Boise at 3 today so I have set it to record. It appears Will's disappearance may be only a footnote though. Will be interesting to see.

I don't get it, I can't find it on today at all. When I look at tomorrow's schedule, it comes on here at 9:00 am Central time. Same for next week. Also, nothing about Will's case that I can see. Which makes me think it aired today at 9:00 am and I completely missed it. Has anyone seen it yet? TIA

I don't get it, I can't find it on today at all. When I look at tomorrow's schedule, it comes on here at 9:00 am Central time. Same for next week. Also, nothing about Will's case that I can see. Which makes me think it aired today at 9:00 am and I completely missed it. Has anyone seen it yet? TIA

I am at work, counting on someone to post about it

Just the intro

LE says he didn't leave the house on his own free will

The intro is confusing
I don't know if the intro is for more than one case

That intro is interesting. Maybe they do know more than we think.

I was wondering if the whole intro was about Will.
They mentioned video but showed a white pick up truck
They mentioned new evidence

I was wondering if the whole intro was about Will.
They mentioned video but showed a white pick up truck
They mentioned new evidence

The white pick up looked like his. They may have spliced in shots from the other case they will show too but that detective speaking looks like the detective from the press conference on Will.

The white pick up looked like his. They may have spliced in shots from the other case they will show too but that detective speaking looks like the detective from the press conference on Will.

Could have been Wills, probably was but it looked like the reporter was trying to get it to stop.
I am sure that is the same detective!

Could have been Wills, probably was but it looked like the reporter was trying to get it to stop.
I am sure that is the same detective!

True it did. Maybe they tried to interview some family member? I will watch it this afternoon and give a breakdown if someone else doesn't see it before then.

True it did. Maybe they tried to interview some family member? I will watch it this afternoon and give a breakdown if someone else doesn't see it before then.

That would be great, thanks
I have no access until it is posted on FB

You guys are going to kill me. I was watching Crime Watch and fell asleep before Will's case came on. What I did catch was the intro which had more on it than what is shown on FB. The truck is the nephews and the nephew refused to talk with reporters. The little part I saw, seemed to indicate to me that LE does in fact believe the nephew harmed Will and his vehicle was the one see on video leaving the home.

You guys are going to kill me. I was watching Crime Watch and fell asleep before Will's case came on. What I did catch was the intro which had more on it than what is shown on FB. The truck is the nephews and the nephew refused to talk with reporters. The little part I saw, seemed to indicate to me that LE does in fact believe the nephew harmed Will and his vehicle was the one see on video leaving the home.

But I thought the nephew drove a white SUV????

And I am under the impression from the little I saw that LE is on to the person who did this

But I thought the nephew drove a white SUV????

And I am under the impression from the little I saw that LE is on to the person who did this

I went back and refreshed from thread #1 a little. The nephew drove a white SUV and a white SUV was seen backing in and leaving. (Unless this info changed after the points I just read.) The longer intro into that was aired while the show was on, clearly eluded to the nephew being the person LE was skeptical of. I didn't realize Will was going to be covered on the show and it what caught my attention was my surprise that the nephew seemed to be the one the are looking at as the cause of Will's disappearance.

I feel I should give a disclaimer that this was my interpretation because I am not typing this as I am hearing it and I know what relying on memory can do!

Crime Watch has an intro of the story that was aired before Will's was supposed to be aired on their YouTube page, but nothing on Will. I wonder why.

Crime Watch has an intro of the story that was aired before Will's was supposed to be aired on their YouTube page, but nothing on Will. I wonder why.

I've asked them in the past and they said they don't post them on youtube until they've been aired in all markets. Maybe it hasn't aired on the west coast yet?

I am at work, counting on someone to post about it

DITTO !! Please and thank you.
Darn Work always gets in the way of my sleuthing and news /program updates LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads