CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
$5,000 reward being discussed: http://www.hometownstation.com/santa...-2016-7-186357

Also from the article:

“The Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station believes no new information will develop without
community assistance,” said the item.

Investigators were able to confirm that another relative was at the Cierzan residence earlier that day and that the relative had been reached and at this time is not considered to be involved.
Cierzan’s wife did note that in her previous conversations with her husband the day of his disappearance he never mentioned the relative being present.
Surveillance video shows a car matching the relative’s description leaving the house that same day, and investigators are currently working to enhance the video.
So, it sounds like the nephew said that's NOT his vehicle in the video. I'm pretty sure they can match up specific feature about the auto to determine if it belongs to the nephew or not. Is there a pic of the nephew's SUV?

Investigators were able to confirm that another relative was at the Cierzan residence earlier that day and that the relative had been reached and at this time is not considered to be involved.

Another relative? In addition to the nephew, "another" relative?

Did citizens get asked to search, or did they just start searching on their own?

There has been a lot of odd activity on this case, and William is still missing. There are a lot of unanswered questions, a lot of weird vibes, and a lot of hinky behaviors and alibis. IMO

I agree ...I honestly do not know what to make of this case.

I live 2 blocks away and not one poster in the neighborhood. Local website where barely anyone heard. It is eerie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they know what happened or a good idea of what happened but they need Will's body to build a better case. Search dogs are going out tomorrow so I hope they get a lead.

So, it sounds like the nephew said that's NOT his vehicle in the video. I'm pretty sure they can match up specific feature about the auto to determine if it belongs to the nephew or not. Is there a pic of the nephew's SUV?
Do you think he said it wasnt his because they want to enhance the video?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I think they know what happened or a good idea of what happened but they need Will's body to build a better case. Search dogs are going out tomorrow so I hope they get a lead.
I am so glad they are sending search dogs, finally! This shoukd have been done immediately.

Do you think he said it wasnt his because they want to enhance the video?
No. I think he told LE that he left the house at 1:30 pm that day and didn't see WC again. I think he told them he was busy somewhere else at 5:06 pm - 5:12pm that day. I think he heard WC mention golf, and that became his alibi. And I think he did not know there was any video that could place him at the scene of a crime at that time, and now he has to stand solid with that lie. That's what I think.

No. I think he told LE that he left the house at 1:30 pm that day and didn't see WC again. I think he told them he was busy somewhere else at 5:06 pm - 5:12pm that day. I think he heard WC mention golf, and that became his alibi. And I think he did not know there was any video that could place him at the scene of a crime at that time, and now he has to stand solid with that lie. That's what I think.
This only adds to my suspicion. Thank you for putting this out there, I hadnt looked at the information that way but that completely makes sense! When watching the PC a reporter asks the detective if the nephew is cooporating and Linda, who is standing behind the detective shakes her head no and drops it. The detective hesitates and simply says "hes given us a statement" So I think you are spot on.
Is it enough probable cause to search the nephews car if they caught him in a lie? I dont get why they havent or if they did they would have definitely found something that pointed to WC being in there.

Or can they not prove without a doubt it was the nephews car and therefore cant search it?

I believe I read here that the SUV had been impounded and searched. To what degree is unknown. Whether or not it has been released is also unknown. Where the nephew was for that entire day WC went missing and into that night is also unknown, at least to us.

I'd also like to change my timeframe the nephew supposedly left the house. I know it was stated that he had been there watching golf at 1:30pm that day, but I don't think anyone ever indicated what time he said he left.

I believe I read here that the SUV had been impounded and searched. To what degree is unknown. Whether or not it has been released is also unknown. Where the nephew was for that entire day WC went missing and into that night is also unknown, at least to us.

I'd also like to change my timeframe the nephew supposedly left the house. I know it was stated that he had been there watching golf at 1:30pm that day, but I don't think anyone ever indicated what time he said he left.

I have never hear about a vehicle impound. LE is saying that they do not even know if there was a crime in this case. So there isn't even a crime scene . jmo

So happy to see a FB page.. finally
Also, great news about the Dogs.

I have no link for this but it was my understanding that the search is being handled by an organized group who search for MPs
Not attached to LE

I have never hear about a vehicle impound. LE is saying that they do not even know if there was a crime in this case. So there isn't even a crime scene . jmo
Hopefully I'm not mixing up cases. I'm pretty sure someone mentioned it here in thread 2. Recently.

Hopefully I'm not mixing up cases. I'm pretty sure someone mentioned it here in thread 2. Recently.
I don't recall reading that either.
If they did, there was absolutely no fanfare about it at all.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The vehicle impound info was shared with me individualy but not in msm. So considered rumor for now. Imho moo

The Facebook page said no news today. 😞 This is so sad. I hope the dogs were able to help out at least a little or point everyone in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur