CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I don't think it's necessarily fair to correlate violence with following a certain band. However, I think the type of people who follow that particular band generally group together and stand by each other like a family, through thick and thin. Even if something accidental happened and in no way was violence intended, I think more than one person is involved in covering it up. jmo

I disagree

Research "Juggalos" ICP is like the holy grail for them. The "Juggalos" are classified as a gang with the FBI. ICP march is for this purpose. They talk a lot about "family", because that's how they view each other.

I listen to country music and I don't view any of the fans as "family".

All you have to do is do a quick google search on the "Juggalos" and I think you might change your opinion. You'll also notice that many of them have very weird nicknames.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting news. TY for posting this.
I just looked the area up but can't really tell where it is in relation to WC' s home. Can someone advise?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I just looked the area up but can't really tell where it is in relation to WC' s home. Can someone advise?

Its about a 15- 20 minute drive north from WC's home. BTW, A young man age 19 by the name of Bryce Laspsia went missing in the Castaic area in 2013 and has never been found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220961

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lake Hughes is about 27 miles north of his home.

I disagree

Research "Juggalos" ICP is like the holy grail for them. The "Juggalos" are classified as a gang with the FBI. ICP march is for this purpose. They talk a lot about "family", because that's how they view each other.

All you have to do is do a quick google search on the "Juggalos" and I think you might change your opinion. You'll also notice that many of them have very weird nicknames.

A few of their song lyrics. None can be posted here or I'd be on perma-ban....

http://www.metrolyrics.com/meat-cleaver-lyrics-insane-clown-posse.html

http://www.metrolyrics.com/to-catch-a-predator-lyrics-insane-clown-posse.html

http://www.metrolyrics.com/manic-depressive-lyrics-insane-clown-posse.html

If im gonna die
Im taking you with me
get you and get me, we can be bloody
If im gunna fly (if im gunna fly)
Im gunna succeed
take you and get me, we can be bloody
sometimes i dont kno why, i continue to try
its so much easier to die
then to get by and to get by and to get by and to get by and to get....

Read more: Insane Clown Posse - Manic Depressive Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I just double checked my answer and found that it takes 45 minutes to get to Lake Hughes via San Francisquito Canyon Rd. San Francisquito Canyon Rd is a 5 minute drive from WC's house.

hopefully someone somewhere will get some answers very soon.

“These are possible human remains,” Sgt. Brian Allen of the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station told The Signal, stressing the word “possible.”

“These are very old and they can’t even determine if their human or animal,” he said.

https://signalscv.com/2017/04/27/ho...near-templin-highway/[/ur Their They are

In the news link video, the words mentioned were "possibly adult remains", but the deputies left the area so I'm not sure what's that means.

I disagree

I don't think every person who follows that band goes around hatcheting and murdering people. I do agree they are probably weird thinkers, and stick together though.

I don't think every person who follows that band goes around hatcheting and murdering people. I do agree they are probably weird thinkers, and stick together though.

Have you researched the criminal activity within this group? I'm just curious. The culture of the "Juggalos" is violent. Nobody said they go around murdering people all the time. But they are not just a group of people who like music. You don't get nabbed as a gang by the FBI if you're just a weird thinker.

I just double checked my answer and found that it takes 45 minutes to get to Lake Hughes via San Francisquito Canyon Rd. San Francisquito Canyon Rd is a 5 minute drive from WC's house.

Just to clarify it's not the "distance" that takes 45 mins the road so you can't speed. It's a 2 lane winding road.

Have you researched the criminal activity within this group? I'm just curious. The culture of the "Juggalos" is violent. Nobody said they go around murdering people all the time. But they are not just a group of people who like music. You don't get nabbed as a gang by the FBI if you're just a weird thinker.
Yes, I've researched heavily.

Don't put too much emphasis on the "Lake Hughes" part. While it may technically be considered part of Lake Hughes, Lake Hughes proper is way the hell up the canyon from there. The skull they found was reported near the intersection of Templin Highway and The Old Ridge Route. Punch it up on google earth, it's not that remote, and it is 20-25 minutes tops from the house.

Don't put too much emphasis on the "Lake Hughes" part. While it may technically be considered part of Lake Hughes, Lake Hughes proper is way the hell up the canyon from there. The skull they found was reported near the intersection of Templin Highway and The Old Ridge Route. Punch it up on google earth, it's not that remote, and it is 20-25 minutes tops from the house.
Right! Thanks for pointing that out. Templin and Old Ridge Route is 20 min drive north on I-5. It is near Castaic Lake.
San Francisquito Canyon Rd leads east to Lake Hughes - In this case the remains could possibly be those of Bryce Laspsia who didappeared 4 years ago in this area.

I don't think the remains are Will's....from what I read it sounds like they appear to be much older. I wouldn't be shocked if it was Bryce Lapisa though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill