Still Missing CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last week, we are NO LONGER REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A REQUEST TO ATTEND, but their people didn't tell my people until today. Today was day 1 Tuesday 7-6-2021 starting in dept. "G", then we were waiting for a courtroom to be available for this case to be moved to hear the Preliminary Hearing. Because of legal protocol, the D.A. needed to go on the record in "G" to offer Chuck Cierzan an Immunity Agreement. We were to now move to Dept. "F". In attendance, Chuck Cierzan & Tabitha Smith, Andrea & her husband, Linda Cierzan, 1 female from SCV. Daniel has 2 lawyers from the same firm, Chuck has 1 lawyer. Motion concerning "Marcy's Law" where those testifying at trial cannot be in court during the entire hearing, Chuck & Linda were being discussed. For legal statute, Linda was allowed to remain in court once she was on the stand, but Chuck was not allowed. First expert needed to catch a plane, he was a cellphone pattern analyzer. Every combination of which device called a different device, within 150 meters of actual location (NOT ALL phone companies are technically equal). Linda was next and answered questions. Upon cross examination, it's just wrong to ask why Linda didn't see THIS AND THAT the first night that has nothing to do with defending Daniel...MOO. Then the Blood Splatter Analyzer is in the middle of hundreds of photos, detailing the types and sizes of spots and what they mean. He will return tomorrow, court continues at 10:30 am dept. "F" Judge Walgren, Chuck's atty. has a different event and won't be here until 1:30 pm right after lunch break. Not going to give a list of the MINUTIAE to guess on the importance, but I will tease you with blood on the pack of flip-top cigarette's sitting in the front seat of the 4 runner. Also blood on the floor behind the 2 rear wheel-wells inside the cargo portion of the vehicle. Sounded like during a possible clean-up, blood residue splattered up on the inside window. Stay tuned tomorrow.
Thank you for being our eyes and ears in the courtroom.

Day 2 Wed. 7-7-2021, 10:45 am by the time Dept. "F" cleared up it's calendar. Continuing with blood splatter expert to complete direct and cross examination. LASD CSI Tiffany Shew worked with a senor investigator to process the crime scene. She explained how they collect evidence, identify each with numbers, photos, reports, then once back at the lab, run DNA profile. The item used for known DNA Profile for William was his toothbrush in his bathroom. Concluding all testing of the blood in the house, it was determined that all blood came from and matched William Cierzan. Tiffany also stated that Daniel and Chuck were excluded from all samples tested. Processing the 4 runner, I believe Tiffany used something called Bluestar (similar to luminol) to spray in dark areas inside the truck. Once an area lit up, she would take a clean swab to collect that fluid, used something called MK that instantly would change color to pink showing blood. The Marlboro flip-top pack of cig's was located in an open slot below the radio on the dash with blood on it and determined to be William's DNA. Lots of other small locations on accelerator pedal, brake pedal, carpet near those locations had trace amounts of blood that I believe were deemed to have 2 contributing sources of DNA, but each time 1 contributor was minimal. The cargo area, once the floor mat and construction equipment was removed, water was evident for a period of time until it evaporated. The blood found toward the rear of each wheel well/floor was diluted but still determined to be Williams DNA profile. If the water inside the cargo was some sort of clean-up, "smudging" of the fluid went up on the inside rear windows. Both Detectives Carlin then Hernandez were called concerning the investigation. Everyone of us saw the neighbor across from the Cierzans home video days after Daniel and Chuck's statements were locked in. Additional 2 neighbor videos were obtained from Festividad. These were consolidated together to make a continuous movement of vehicles. The timeline that had never been stated is: 9:50 am, Daniel arrives in the 4 runner, drive front first into the driveway, then backs up to park on the street behind Williams PU Track. 12:09 pm, Daniel and William leave north bound toward Garzota. 12:12 pm arrives at the 7-11 liquor store on Seco to purchase a case of BUD. 12:16 pm, leaves south bound to Festividad and to park again behind Williams PU Truck. Despite the statements by Daniel claiming to leave upon dropping William off, then leaving around 1:30 pm and Chuck's statement where Daniel arrived home around 4:00 pm...those locked up times where proved untrue when the entire video showed Daniel's 4 runner never moving after 12:16 pm until the FAMOUS 5:06 pm backing into the driveway, then leaving 5:12 pm south on Cuatro Milpas, Festividad to Bouquet Canyon. Apparently, Chuck was either taken in for further questioning or arrested in 2020 (sorry, don't have a more detailed date). Chuck had to retract his statement about Daniel arriving home at 4:00 pm on Jan. 26, 2017. DAY 3 Thursday 7-8-2021 starts at 10:30 am.

overwhelming evidence that Judge Walgren restated in closing summary statement for this case to move forward to Dept. N Judge Zacky July 22, 2021. Judge Walgren stated in his summary, "only 2 people lied in my courtroom and in the case, Daniel & Chuck Cierzan". Referrnig to Daniel stating he dropped William off at his house, then went home as he wasn't feeling good. Chuck stating that Daniel was already home when he got home from work between 4 & 5 pm on Jan. 26, 2017. Apparently, none of us knew that Chuck was arrested on or about Feb. 5, 2020. When confronted with the neighbors video that he has to have known about for 3 years, did he want to modify or retract his statement about Daniel being at home before he arrived? Chuck was never called to the stand, in fact was NOT there today, nor was Tabitha Smith, nor was Linda, nor was Andrea & her husband. OH, did I mention that Daniels 4 runner was seen on or about 6:02 pm Jan. 26, 2017 from the Seco Cyn. Bank of America parking lot video cruising past it, assuming to Festividad and Cuatro Milpas to see if Linda is home yet?

Last edited:
overwhelming evidence that Judge Walgren restated in closing summary statement for this case to move forward to Dept. N Judge Zacky July 22, 2021. Judge Walgren stated in his summary, "only 2 people lied in my courtroom and in the case, Daniel & Chuck Cierzan". Referrnig to Daniel stating he dropped William off at his house, then went home as he wasn't feeling good. Chuck stating that Daniel was already home when he got home from work between 4 & 5 pm on Jan. 26, 2017. Apparently, none of us knew that Chuck was arrested on or about Feb. 5, 2020. When confronted with the neighbors video that he has to have known about for 3 years, did he want to modify or retract his statement about Daniel being at home before he arrived? Chuck was never called to the stand, in fact was NOT there today, nor was Tabitha Smith, nor was Linda, nor was Andrea & her husband. OH, did I mention that Daniels 4 runner was seen on or about 6:09 pm Jan. 26, 2017 from the Seco Cyn. Bank of America parking lot video cruising past it, assuming to Festividad and Cuatro Milpas to see if Linda is home yet?
Hallelujah!! It's way past time!! Thanks for hanging in there MadScientist

Odd that none of the people most involved in the case didn't show up on the same day. Some order from the Judge that we may not be privy to?

I know that at the conclusion of Day #2 Wednesday 7-7-2021, Andrea Peck was completely upset that we were going into a Day #3 as they live in Palm Springs and the drive was too much, so she was sticking around to voice her opinion to the D.A.. Linda could not take any more time off from her job and might have been told what Day #3 would be. Chuck and Tabitha Smith had to have been told they weren't being called at this time, save him for the trial.
For me, that 6:02 pm drive by the B of A on Seco cyn. (knowing Daniel left at 5:12) tightens the timeline a little more, making my continued search area (Dry Cyn) more important. A female that has attended this week is more drawn to an area I took a week to cover (looking only on the surface) is Haskell Open space under the power lines. We all know we have to dig in more locations.

Linda was at the trial Tuesday 7-6 and Wednesday 7-7 after 1:30 pm lunch break as she had other legal matters concerning the death of her brother. If she was told before Thursday that it would only be to clear up a number of already stated points, then she made the decision to not show up on Thursday.

Reference post #449 above. She will NOT be named, she has been an individual searcher doing her own thing. Yesterday Saturday 7-10-2021, she performed a timeline verification leaving the Cuatro Milpas home, Festividad, north Bouquet Cyn., Haskell, Copperhill, north in the Haskell Open Space to the area next to the Movie Property but NOT up the hill to the power distribution plant. Stayed at that location for 10 minutes to simulate removing cargo, pushing dirt on top of a pre-dug pit, returning to Copperhill over to Seco and to the parking lot camera at Bank of America....35 minutes to perform this task. The timeline we have: 5:12 pm to 6:02 pm or approx. 50 minutes. The timeline would be almost exactly the same for Dry Canyon as the distance above Copperhill is nearly identical to the location in Haskell Open Space. More digging will commence.

July 22, 2021, NO PLEA. Daniel, Chuck, Tabitha, Linda & her sister, 1 female from Santa Clarita. Next court date in Dept. "N" Judge Zacky, Aug. 26 to see if the defense would like to push the Trial date of Sept. 20 further out. I might NOT attend the Aug. 26 hearing, it will be a do nothing date.

I decided to go to court. It was a waste of time. The defense attorney wanted the next court date to be Sept. 9th, which is the legal term of 45 of 60 days, he went on the record that he would be pushing that date further out for trial. Daniel legally should be in each court hearing as it is his right, but apparently is in COVID quarantine with 3 more days left. Linda showed up as we were being let out of court.

I decided to go to court. It was a waste of time. The defense attorney wanted the next court date to be Sept. 9th, which is the legal term of 45 of 60 days, he went on the record that he would be pushing that date further out for trial. Daniel legally should be in each court hearing as it is his right, but apparently is in COVID quarantine with 3 more days left. Linda showed up as we were being let out of court.
Thanks for the update TMS!

661 Rider: I kinda of slacked because Daniel's lawyer continues to just push the date out. After Aug. 26 was Sept. 9, Oct. 4 and currently is Nov. 17 and it is listed as Pretrial Conference. I've got a couple of other cases I attend, but they too are just becoming "nothing happening" events....I will mention, a female that I have not named, sent me a message yesterday about going to the Haskell Open space to look. I personally have walked that entire area back in 2017 and nothing was left on top of the ground. Searching should be DIGGING and that is a lot of energy. I use a shovel and only dig where the soil is soft enough for manual activity. I don't cover my holes dug so that future searchers can see what's been done.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back