cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O guys, I checked in today and have been on the go since. This confirms my suspicons but it just doesnt make it any easier to know this is true. I have to go w my gut instincts and its hard to explain and hard to accept. Lisa baby, I hope you are found soon and brought home. You are in a better place but way too soon.

I missed the Omen house comment, could someone please share?

I don't have a link, but it is on Foxnews, MK asked them if they wanted to live in the house. She immediately said, "I don't. I call it the Omen house."

You're missing my point. They had to have ALREADY found something that made them think the tape was extraordinary, otherwise, what on earth would prompt them to take on of MANY common, everyday house items. See what I mean?
After the Anthony case I would think they would always take the tape in these cases. Just makes sense.

:cheer: our wonderful SAR members Sarx and Oriah can answer your questions on cadaver dogs at this thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7263952#post7263952"]cadaver dog questions and answers **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:bow::bow::bow:

I'm reading through the posts, and it seems like some posters are having a hard time believing the cadaver dogs hit on Lisa's body, even though Lisa is missing without a trace. IMO if cadaver dogs hit in a house with a missing child, then that child is probably dead. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but we have to call a spade a spade.

i wonder if the clicking noise was from the tape dispenser :eek:

I'm wondering if her dosage was off... Thank you!

EVERYONE reacts to medications differently, too, so I don't think we can assume how it might alter her behavior. And who's to say she was taking it as prescribed? I don't think any of us can make any judgments regarding how it affected her, with what limited information we have. JMO.

i can't wait to hear the statement the DB and/or JI make to answer the hit the dog made.......

Somewhat O/T
I remember but IMHO Haleigh was either placed in or under that dumpster for a short period of time until whoever moved her to another location...Three different dogs hit on that dumpster...JMHO

Yes I remember that too and have always thought it was possible.

Let me Guess, the response by attorney's will be. Mrs or Mr so and so died in that house back in blah di blah blah. *rolls eyes*

I actually thought about that....and God, I hope you are right and I hope they are right if they say it.

I am not even going there ...
Me either no way. Lol.

Maybe DB will dig deep inside and find it w in herself to confess. It will do her and us A LOT of good. She owes it to her baby girl. Im heartbroken over the thought of how often this can happen as alcohol and meds are so readily available and used in many many homes. I feel she was drunk and something bad happened. And the father knows as you can see it on his face. What he knows I am not sure but he knows his cohab partner knows. Group hug to all.

( Hard to imagine not calling 911 over an accident while drunk. But it does happen )

jmo :(

After the Anthony case I would think they would always take the tape in these cases. Just makes sense.

Kids have been killed in lots of ways unfortunately, so if this premise were true, why don't we see the search warrant being for a saw, or a hammer, or a pair of scissor, or rope, etc. etc.

Police were specifically looking for tape/tape dispenser. There's a REASON they were looking for that specifically. I just can't figure out what lead them to it. :waitasec:

I think Jeremy is slow to speak and she is the dominant. I mentioned yesterday and several times I suspect someone else had to be involved. Someone trained maybe? Just a hunch, but again walking distance is as far as I can see her taking Lisa alone. If she drove that's a different story. Pulling this off while drunk makes it even more puzzling, which leads me to intent. IMVHO

Another thought here......Remember that JI, in the beginning, supposedly asked DB, what is that kid doing in the bed? It's very possible that LI's body was in the room, had been in the room for a while, just covered up with something until they could dispose of it and he wanted to know why she let the son in there, and take the chance he would see his sister, dead.

EVERYONE reacts to medications differently, too, so I don't think we can assume how it might alter her behavior. And who's to say she was taking it as prescribed? I don't think any of us can make any judgments regarding how it affected her, with what limited information we have. JMO.

Her behavior was very disheartening in the interviews. sorry. I take same meds. She did not act like the mother of a missing child. moo . They will try to pin it on the meds but guess what!!! Its not going to work. moo

And don't forget, mixing large amounts of alcohol with Effexor or any other prescription drug is extremely dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bailey__Powell