Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue with the search is that they were just going through things so dang quickly that who knows what they missed.... Also I'm sorry but 3 dogs are not going to hit on the same thing if there was nothing there. I don't know I know that I am not an expert but come on! Also, maybe they need to bring the dogs in one at a time and see how they react. I can remember back to the search for Caylee when the dogs were questioned if they were together when they hit. Like follow the leader, one hit so the other did? I know that it was proven that this was not the case for Caylee's search, but do we know if the 3 dogs that hit in the search for Haleigh?

As for the FBI I don't think that they are there, and they need to get back as fast as they can!

I was gone yesterday evening and missed much of this. When I logged on late last night, I saw this thread. I immediately thought of the seemingly random comment from Ron, *I'll take out the trash when it's time.*

Anyone else remember this? Did the hair on the back of your neck raise up like mine???

After reading a little and learning nothing had been found--- I'm not feeling much better.

Just wanted to stop in and say if anyone is like me and came to this thread looking for info on what happened last night with the dumpster search and what they found means....run over to the Greta thread for last night. I just read the thread in it's entirety and it WAS informative for those of us who couldn't watch last night.

If we think about everybody that was there early on...Putnam County, FDLE, FBI, TES, Team Adam, dogs, people searching, I personally do not believe that a construction dumpster just beyond the fence of Haleigh's home was not searched. One of those groups involved surely would have searched it. JMO

I don't remember that comment from Ron alwaysonmymind. I must have missed it completely. We should try to run that down.

What I remember vaugely...

Ron said in the beginning he used the back door only a couple of times since he moved in, that was to take the vacuum cleaner down the ramp to clean out his vehicle.

IIRC, Misty did say that it was used to take out the trash.

I agree with this poster. The dogs seem to have hit on something, please LE, continue to investigate the reason why! It could be just as the poster said and something inside the dumpster was in contact with decomp. If it had been just one dog...well then okay, but am I understanding correctly that 3 different dogs hit on the same spot?

I agree.I feel these dogs would not have hit on something if something wasn't there.Maybe something of hers or someones was in the dumpster or maybe she or someone was removed from the dumpster.Did they check under the dumpster?Was this the area the other dogs traced her to the water?I hope they continue to look with the cadaver dogs even further away.

I do not know how the dogs work, but it would make sense to me if 3 dogs alerted on the dumpster why not bring the dogs back in when they had everything out of the dumpster and see if they alert on a particular bag or something?

LE has pretty much shut the public out. They do not want anyone helping to search. They will not say 1 word about anything other than the cousin, ac guy and curfew violating so are not involved. Then this dumpster fiasco......sorry, WTH?????????????

Agreed, 3 hits from 3 different dogs is significant to human decomp.
However, I understand that they will prob hit on 4 out of 5 dumpsters. They are very popular among criminals unfortunately.
It is significant. I would like to know exactly what from the retirement community had been placed in the dumpster.

There is a remote chance they did find something of evidence and are not reporting it to anyone. Very remote.

Agreed, 3 hits from 3 different dogs is significant to human decomp.
However, I understand that they will prob hit on 4 out of 5 dumpsters. They are very popular among criminals unfortunately.

I would wonder also, if any of these types of dumpsters that are taken away when full then dropped off empty at another site could have once been at a hospital where human tissue may have been thrown out. I know they have to use the red bio bags and dispose of that sort of thing properly but perhaps they use the same dumpsters and this could be another reason why dumpsters get hit on by cadaver dogs so often.

I do not know how the dogs work, but it would make sense to me if 3 dogs alerted on the dumpster why not bring the dogs back in when they had everything out of the dumpster and see if they alert on a particular bag or something?

Really! Why not do that? Instead of...just give it a quick glance put it in another dumpster and say there was nothing.:bang:

It is significant. I would like to know exactly what from the retirement community had been placed in the dumpster.

There is a remote chance they did find something of evidence and are not reporting it to anyone. Very remote.

*** Bolded by me***

I have to agree~ I'm also thinking that maybe they don't want to put as much info out there like FDLE did with Caylee's case. Maybe and I pray that they have something that they are not telling us.

They will probably see if the dogs alert on it again today. I agree tho. They should have allowed the dogs go over the items while they were on the tarp.

Here's a novel idea...bring the dogs back and have them check both dumpsters, the original and the one they put everything into to last night. If the dogs hit on the original dumpster, that would be a pretty good sign there are decomp fluids in the dumpster itself, if they hit on the second dumpster, then it would lead me to believe that there is an item that LE missed as they went throught the dumpster.

I just got to see a clip on HLN, it showed the LE picking up bags and tossing them. Please tell me that was after the contents of that dumpster had been searched by forensics team?

Also was there a report that they were using pitchforks last night or was that a rumor?

I don't remember that comment from Ron alwaysonmymind. I must have missed it completely. We should try to run that down.

What I remember vaugely...

Ron said in the beginning he used the back door only a couple of times since he moved in, that was to take the vacuum cleaner down the ramp to clean out his vehicle.

IIRC, Misty did say that it was used to take out the trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sha-sha
And what about Ron's weird comment about Taking out the trash when it's time...

Below posted by Jaimie43

Mmmm Hmmmmm I brought it up again a couple days ago and ya'll poo-poo'd it.... I still dont think he was talking about getting even with the "trash" who did this.

I'll try to find the interview when this comment was made.

Did they open the bags of trash to see if any of them came from Ron and Misty's trailer (looking for junk mail, bills etc.)? Where do Ron and Misty take their trash? Do they have a garbage service? Do they pay for it, or does the landlord? I hope they opened every bag to make sure there were no blankets in any of them! Sometimes people who don't want to / can't afford to pay for trash service, dump their trash in commercial dumpsters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sha-sha
And what about Ron's weird comment about Taking out the trash when it's time...

Below posted by Jaimie43

Mmmm Hmmmmm I brought it up again a couple days ago and ya'll poo-poo'd it.... I still dont think he was talking about getting even with the "trash" who did this.

I'll try to find the interview when this comment was made.

Thank you for lookings always. I saw those posts but they didn't have links or anything. If that is what Ron said, then it's a change in his first story to media (note: media :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5