Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think NG is going to have it on her show tonight. They just did a clip of her saying that this area had been searched three times, and what does LE know? Why search again now, why with cadaver dogs? Just thought I'd share...can't confirm no link.

I think it is time for LE to hold a presser and let this community know what the Hey is going on. I mean, let us know if it is an abduction or if they think it is something else. Let everyone know if it is safe to go outside after dark in that community.
Good Grief! If they think this child is dead, please just say it dangit! She needs to be found. It seems that the focus needs to be pointed in one direction. Once it is, it will help them find her either way..:furious:

Sorta OT here but....

Does anyone know if the dogs were ever allowed to search INSIDE Caylee Anthony'd home......since they are know questioning whether she may have been murdered in her room.....wouldn't that be helpful?

I don't think so and that is another bad LE thing.........IMO
Search dogs.......blood hounds search for living....we all smell different while alive.
Cadaver dogs search for dead...........we all smell the same when dead.
It was on Greta last night!

i think it is time for le to hold a presser and let this community know what the hey is going on. I mean, let us know if it is an abduction or if they think it is something else. Let everyone know if it is safe to go outside after dark in that community.
Good grief! If they think this child is dead, please just say it dangit! She needs to be found. It seems that the focus needs to be pointed in one direction. Once it is, it will help them find her either way..:furious:

amen!

Professional cadaver dogs are trained not to alert on the scent of human blood, but to seek out only cadaverine which makes up decomposition.

Dogs used for search and rescue operations instead of recovery are trained to pick up on specific scents, urine, sweat, or blood. There are also two types of these particular kind of dogs. One follows scent on the ground from sloughed cells and the other follows scent from the air.

We have a very detailed explanation from a dog trainer on the Kesse case, IIRC. (And I hope I am remembering it correctly!)

If I lived there I would be scared to death for my children if someone is out there.........LE not saying a word in 18 days. I wish we knew and I feel it is an INSIDE job........within the family circle...........IMO

Hmmm, just curious -- do you think they're watching for reactions?

lol...No at this point I think they are a bunch of flibbering idiots! However, I know I am just frustrated so you may have a point...lol :crazy:

Kmh I forgot to PM a mod last night to ask about the link you wanted to post.

I can't find one online this morning.

To all seasoned posters: Is the eyes for lies blog an okay or not okay blog to link on WS? TIA

LOL They did get a reaction from us. ;) I wonder if they are watching?

ETA: As far as I know, Eyes is fine as long as we have the link.

Sorta OT here but....

Does anyone know if the dogs were ever allowed to search INSIDE Caylee Anthony'd home......since they are know questioning whether she may have been murdered in her room.....wouldn't that be helpful?

Not that I've ever heard/read......

Yep, it would of been very helpful & saved much time & money....

I think cadaver dogs should be brought in after the first few days.....at least LE then knows where to put the most 'focus' on the missing......

If I lived there I would be scared to death for my children if someone is out there.........LE not saying a word in 18 days. I wish we knew and I feel it is an INSIDE job........within the family circle...........IMO

I would be to. Right now, either way it goes, I don't think it is fair to the community not to be informed one way or the other.
I mean, on one hand you have a possible freak out snatching kids out of their beds at night (regardless if this is someone they knew or not, if it could happen to one child, it could happen to another), the community should be warned of such.
On the other hand, you have the possibility that someone in this home harmed this child. How fair is it to the community that is feeding this family?, that is standing side by side at vigils for this family? I mean, no good deed goes unpunished I know, but can you imagine dishing out your own cash, and offering a hug that a precious child may not get that day for someone who possibly harmed the very child you are there for?

Then you have the cadaver dogs...Come on, after suspending the ground searches last week, I highly doubt they just sat at that table bored to death and decided to bring them out yesterday. Something had to of caused them to come out. Did evidence come back?
I personally just think it is time to tell the community something. The media will loose interest, the community will stay afraid, and what good does that do the children of that community?
Something just needs to give..

I can understand the idea that using cadaver dogs inside a house where it is thought that a dead body has been, but IIRC (from someone that was a dog handler that posted on the KC thread please don't ask me to find that post because I have no clue how!) this poster said that a certain amount of time had to pass between the death and the decomp so that the cadaver dog could hit?

If that's accurate (what I'm remembering) if a body is removed from the scene quickly enough cadaver dogs would not even pick up the first few minutes of decomp? Anyone remember that or know?

]

Bingo. That is exactly what I think after watching that "search" unfold in front of the world and family by LE who has been anything but out front with their investigation and have been so tight lipped. JMO

]

Bingo. That is exactly what I think after watching that "search" unfold in front of the world and family by LE who has been anything but out front with their investigation and have been so tight lipped. JMO

I am a huge fan of LE, but can honestly say that if they are pulling stunts like that, then it is no wonder they can't afford to keep a SO in jail..they are wasting too much time and money on BS! JMHO

I heard 2 different stories on WHY they were searching the dumpster. One that it was SOP, which it is, much earlier in the investigation and another that they were there on a tip from a neighbor...so I don't know which. Does anyone else have confirmation on why they were there?

Kmh I forgot to PM a mod last night to ask about the link you wanted to post.

I can't find one online this morning.

To all seasoned posters: Is the eyes for lies blog an okay or not okay blog to link on WS? TIA

FWIW, it has been posted on here before but the link kept "disappearing". I actually found it because someone put a link on WS, it's very interesting!! The person who posted the link suspected that it was actually the eyes for lies owner herself who didn't want the link on WS. Maybe a mod took it down, I don't know. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme