Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much time as passed since the dogs hit and still no news. I think it must have been nothing after all. I wish I could have recorded that news report, seeing it vs reading the link was way more powerful. It really looked like something was about to happen big time. The reporter seemed to think so too. But now nothing.

Yup. It's been 4 hours with no update. No way would that reporter not be back on the air by now if LE found something.

Actually Brini, I arranged to have TES brought in the first place, continue to organize and facilitate searchers and donations through TES and I am in the process with others here in putting together a huge drive to increase volunteers and considering going there from NJ, at my own personal expense if Tim needs me to. On the find the child we agree, on whether or not the cops appreciate "them" I can tell you first hand they do not, they have said that on their own actually.

Then, I am sure that while they are talking to those folks, they will make that position CRYSTAL clear to them. And, to any other searchers who do not meet whatever criteria we are discussing.

But, good on you for the organizing and fundraising.

everyone b nice. we just need 2 find caylee! so did anything happen with yesterdays issues...the dumpster and her boyfriends apartment or did that just go away?

Yes, I think it did.

Then, I am sure that while they are talking to those folks, they will make that position CRYSTAL clear to them. And, to any other searchers who do not meet whatever criteria we are discussing.

Im sorry Brini I did not understand what you meant by above. The criteria to be a searcher is to be over 18 with a valid ID and be physically capable. You need to sign a volunteer form and follow those rules but that is it

Guys, I just want to caution everyone- Tricia is ADMANT about not promoting these people, I see no link to coverage so I am guessing all this is coming from their site?

Not getting involved on how I feel about this entire thing but Blink is right. You will not get a warning..you will get a time out in tune of a few days so you may want to hault the quoting and linking(if you were thinking about it). Not being bossy just looking out for you guys:blowkiss:

Actually Brini, I arranged to have TES brought in the first place, continue to organize and facilitate searchers and donations through TES and I am in the process with others here in putting together a huge drive to increase volunteers and considering going there from NJ, at my own personal expense if Tim needs me to. On the find the child we agree, on whether or not the cops appreciate "them" I can tell you first hand they do not, they have said that on their own actually.

ETA: Thanks to Grizzy for my lovely hat :)

I am confused by this... I don't know what any of the above means. YOU called TES out to Florida? LE does not appreciate TES or? Sorry, I think the above was typed quickly and I can't figure out what is being said.

Major kudos to any and all of those who can/want/and do try to help find Caylee. More than major kudos. :D

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.htmlsnipped from wftv:

"Also late Wednesday afternoon, a cadaver dog alerted on an area in the search for Caylee Anthony just south of the Orlando International Airport. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body.

Orange County investigators were at the scene Wednesday evening to investigate the discovery made by the Body Hunters, an organization out of Ohio. That group said their own cadaver dogs hit on something. Investigators told Eyewitness News they did not believe the find was likely to have anything to do with the Caylee Anthony case but homicide detectives had been called out just in case.

Not getting involved on how I feel about this entire thing but Blink is right. You will not get a warning..you will get a time out in tune of a few days so you may want to hault the quoting and linking(if you were thinking about it). Not being bossy just looking out for you guys:blowkiss:

I keep missing something on multiple threads. What are we not allowed to link to? are we no longer allowed to link to media and news? or are their specific sites you are referring to?
I was locked out of the forum from the server being too busy. completely lost, as usual.

I don't think anyone here cares who is doing the searching. I think we are all super appreciative of whoever takes the time to do this. I think the real debate is whether this is an actual, valid lead or not and the problem is that some of these groups seem to be more interested in their own publicity then resolving the case. I could be wrong, but I, and I think others on here, are simply trying not to get to up in arms over a possible hit when the people reporting the "hit" may not be completely credible. And hey, I'm not sure how I feel about psychics but I don't want to get led in the wrong direction, thinking there has been a find, when there has not. I think it is not a matter of whether a particular searcher is valuable or not, but whether a tip is credible or not and whether we should respond to it with intense emotion or whether we should remain sceptical until we hear something definitive from LE. We are all on pins and needles here and we all want the same thing: Peace for this child. I think we are so wrapped up in this case and have been following it for so long that feelings tend to get very strong. But, we really are all on the same team. Sometimes that's easy to forget!!

I am confused by this... I don't know what any of the above means. YOU called TES out to Florida? LE does not appreciate TES or? Sorry, I think the above was typed quickly and I can't figure out what is being said.

Major kudos to any and all of those who can/want/and do try to help find Caylee. More than major kudos. :D

I requested Tony Padilla ask Cindy to call TES, in the mean time I called Tim to make the confidential arrangements to make that happen and get his approval that she could deal with him directly and not a case manager. Tony and I discussed the benefit of their involvement to Cindy, Tony agreed to follow up with Cindy and she called TES.. That was the scenario.
LE LOVES TES, not this group, as they admit. Sorry for not being clearer.

Just got a "sort of" update from a source in the area. The cops took over from the Body Hunters. The Body Hunters apparently don't know what the dogs alerted to. Apparently. a cop came by to see if they were OK (because it's hot and buggy), just as they were about to call. Sometimes you can find a cop when you need one! :)

I don't think anyone here cares who is doing the searching. I think we are all super appreciative of whoever takes the time to do this. I think the real debate is whether this is an actual, valid lead or not and the problem is that some of these groups seem to be more interested in their own publicity then resolving the case. I could be wrong, but I, and I think others on here, are simply trying not to get to up in arms over a possible hit when the people reporting the "hit" may not be completely credible. And hey, I'm not sure how I feel about psychics but I don't want to get led in the wrong direction, thinking there has been a find, when there has not. I think it is not a matter of whether a particular searcher is valuable or not, but whether a tip is credible or not and whether we should respond to it with intense emotion or whether we should remain sceptical until we hear something definitive from LE. We are all on pins and needles here and we all want the same thing: Peace for this child. I think we are so wrapped up in this case and have been following it for so long that feelings tend to get very strong. But, we really are all on the same team. Sometimes that's easy to forget!!

Extremely well written, thanks

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.htmlsnipped from wftv:

"Also late Wednesday afternoon, a cadaver dog alerted on an area in the search for Caylee Anthony just south of the Orlando International Airport. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body.

Orange County investigators were at the scene Wednesday evening to investigate the discovery made by the Body Hunters, an organization out of Ohio. That group said their own cadaver dogs hit on something. Investigators told Eyewitness News they did not believe the find was likely to have anything to do with the Caylee Anthony case but homicide detectives had been called out just in case.

Searchers also found a still-burning stolen car that had been set alight, and a stolen motorcycle. So, while they have been looking for Caylee, looks like search teams have also found evidence in other criminal cases.

Searchers also found a still-burning stolen car that had been set alight, and a stolen motorcycle. So, while they have been looking for Caylee, looks like search teams have also found evidence in other criminal cases.

I thought the car was like 2 nights ago and it was already out?

I requested Tony Padilla ask Cindy to call TES, in the mean time I called Tim to make the confidential arrangements to make that happen and get his approval that she could deal with him directly and not a case manager. Tony and I discussed the benefit of their involvement to Cindy, Tony agreed to follow up with Cindy and she called TES.. That was the scenario.
LE LOVES TES, not this group, as they admit. Sorry for not being clearer.

Ah, ok, all of that makes sense. Good call! It isn't even my business to appreciate anyone for helping in this case; but, I do. I appreciate that you have gotten involved in a positive form and aren't one of those protestors wasting everyone's time.

do you know what we are allowed to post links of and not? I am still confused on reading ppl say something about not posting links.

Too much time as passed since the dogs hit and still no news. I think it must have been nothing after all. I wish I could have recorded that news report, seeing it vs reading the link was way more powerful. It really looked like something was about to happen big time. The reporter seemed to think so too. But now nothing.

I imagine it may well be the wee hours of the morning before the scene is fully worked. You guys sound like this is csi and and a hour long program, I don't understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank