Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine it may well be the wee hours of the morning before the scene is fully worked. You guys sound like this is csi and and a hour long program, I don't understand it.

With a reporter right there on the scene I would expect to at least hear that LE is working the scene or that there seems to be some sort of activity taking place. Have they brought in lights? If anything along those lines was happening we'd have heard about it.

I'll be waiting here with all of you! Here's to hoping!
This case is so high profile as it is. Police have to take every precaution as they are being scrutinized for every move they make. The Anthonys are sending accusations about everything they've done. So they're going to do this the right way. The careful way. And although our hearts are all hanging in wait...they'll make sure they are thorough and meticulous. Everyone is watching and waiting. They've been very careful about what they've officially disclosed. I'm sure it will leak just like so many other things have been coming out the last week or so. It's how they need it to be.
If it's Caylee, we all get closure (to a certain extent). If it's not...it's one more area ruled out.
No matter what...it's progress.

YES!

It also just shows to go you how many people have so much HEART, doesn't it?

Orange County investigators were called to the scene Wednesday evening to investigate the discovery made by the Body Hunters, an organization out of Ohio. That group said their own cadaver dogs hit on something. Investigators told Eyewitness News after checking out the scene, they had determined the bones belonged to some sort of animal. http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

here's what's on WFTV now "Orange County investigators were called to the scene Wednesday evening to investigate the discovery made by the Body Hunters, an organization out of Ohio. That group said their own cadaver dogs hit on something. Investigators told Eyewitness News after checking out the scene, they had determined the bones belonged to some sort of animal."

Also late Wednesday afternoon, a cadaver dog alerted on an area in the search for Caylee Anthony just south of the Orlando International Airport. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body.

Orange County investigators were called to the scene Wednesday evening to investigate the discovery made by the Body Hunters, an organization out of Ohio. That group said their own cadaver dogs hit on something. Investigators told Eyewitness News after checking out the scene, they had determined the bones belonged to some sort of animal.

I'm confused... If these were real cadaver dogs why would they hit on an animal????

With a reporter right there on the scene I would expect to at least hear that LE is working the scene or that there seems to be some sort of activity taking place. Have they brought in lights? If anything along those lines was happening we'd have heard about it.

Maybe. The LAST time they dug up a site (that I know of), (and had lights and crime tape) we didn't hear about it on the news.

Who knows.. maybe this has happened OTHER times, as well.

I'm confused... If these were real cadaver dogs why would they hit on an animal????

well that's the thing...we don't know much about these dogs...How /when/ where/ they were trained...It was not LE cadaver dogs...big difference I think...

exactly, and i hope she would get the reward money for her house is in forecloser and she is still out there searching but if i recall the reward money is only if she is alive is this correct?

IIRC the reward is for the "safe return" of Caylee. I would assume that if she is found dead there would be no reward. Anyway, that's how I read it.

JayBee

I imagine it may well be the wee hours of the morning before the scene is fully worked. You guys sound like this is csi and and a hour long program, I don't understand it.

This is true. I once witnessed a murder and it took hours for the cops to process the scene - it was a cut and dried situation, fresh body and many witnesses. They let me go after 9 hours or so.

That's my point too. I'm just saying too much time as gone by with no news about it. So there must not be any news. If CSI were out there workinging the scene, I'd think they would be reporting that. So guess that means nothing is happening.

Maybe they want to keep it under the wire for a bit.

I had the understanding that cadaver dogs wouldn't hit on an animal?

On another forum that will remain nameless...it was reported at the time by a passerby the reporters were heard saying they smelled decomp strongly too. I still appreciate their searching...

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

It was an animal not a human...as this article states!

Thanks! Ya know, I hate that they "update" the same article instead of posting a new article. Or at least change the title or something. On my own I never would have found this info cause I've already read that article. Instead of posting something "new" they just "rewrite" over what they previously had reported. Maybe it's their way of back stepping to cover up what they reported to quickly in the first place. "Oh, we said what?" :mad:

Well, certainly the searchers deserve commendation. But, you gotta feel good about EVERYBODY who is concerned. Even just we computer jockeys who are sharing information, and sending good wishes. It's just heartening that so many people care so much. And, one can see from these forums how much people care and worry about other missing children, or other crime vicitms.

I appreciate the BH and TES and every other group of searchers out there right now and am very thankful for them. The comments about the 'fame' is kind of annoying seeing as how if you do a little research on the team you'd see they are doing everything they can to stay out of the media and just want what we all want... for Caylee to be brought 'home'. They are acting as any of the search teams are, on tips and research, not from 'pychic direction' so its probably best to try to keep that equation out of it for now. From what I understand the conditions down there are pretty bad as far as weather, insects, dangerous animals, etc and they are all going through alot mentally and physically in order to find this poor baby. So, anyways, lets just be thankful they are doing this and keep praying shes found soon.

As for the cadaver dogs hitting on something today, I am thinking we prob wont know anything right away, especially if it was human remains because there would be so much to go through to rule out and identify, Im sure they want to be very careful to find facts before releasing anything about this. Im also wondering if LE does find her body and does confirm its her, would they even let the public know right away? Would that in anyway be an alert to her lawyers to start scrambling for a defense and a story? It may be better if they did keep in to themselves at first if it would help stick charges to Casey. I want Caylee to be found sooo badly, but I also dont want anything to happen that could cause Casey to get off or give her anything to come up with that could help her walk free if she is indeed responsible for this child's death.

I don't know anything about the "Body Hunters" or their cadaver dogs. It could be poor training/handling. However, mistakes happen to all of us...dogs included. There even could have been human remains there before. I know in one case, a man tried to throw the dogs off by burying raw meat...the dogs hit, but on the body way underneath it! Apparently, the guy was thinking the dogs would be called off once the meat was discovered...wrong! Anyhow, who knows for certain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber