Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've already mentioned, these dogs belong to a private individual, not to LE. We don't know who trained them or how well trained they are.
I think it was also mentioned that LE dogs may be on the way or already there, so I guess we'll have to wait to see how this one pans out.

Posted on the BH site: No links included. Please remove if not allowed.

Hi B its T

Yes Moola and Hilo indicated on something. No, we dont know what it is. Also, we did not call the police as a very nice officer pulled over as we were working the area to ask if we were all ok (we had pulled the cars over and had our four ways on). So it was perfect timing lol. Please post this so everyone whos been e-mailig knows : )
Thanks!
T

As I've already mentioned, these dogs belong to a private individual, not to LE. We don't know who trained them or how well trained they are.

If their behaviors or "hits" leads to a body or human remains, it doesn't matter who trained them or how well they were trained. The end result is what matters.

Also, Gale has turned down a bunch of interviews so I don't think she is weathering the heat, bugs and such for fame. Give her a break.

Whether you believe in her "gift" or not, she's doing far more than poor Caylee's own family is doing to bring her home.

If their behaviors or "hits" leads to a body or human remains, it doesn't matter who trained them or how well they were trained. The end result is what matters.
When I did a quick search I saw a couple of websites for schools that specialize in training, anyone can have thier dog trained for this field.
I would think there is also extensive training for thier handlers as well.

Whether you believe in her "gift" or not, she's doing far more than poor Caylee's own family is doing to bring her home.

I agree. I still see sympathy here for CA, yet when this potential closure occurs, a lot disregard it due to who it involves.

I personally am thankful for anyone who is enduring the elements to search for this beautiful little girl. She deserves closure, she deserves justice, and mostly she deserves to be brought home and laid to rest. NOT to be out there all alone. I'm sorry but forget WHO found whatever this is, just pray this is the end of poor Caylee being out there alone, dumped off alone like a pile of trash!

Blink, do you have that link to the scanner site again? I think you were the one who posted it?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Absolutely... anybody doing this deserves credit even if it is not Caylee, they have been very dedicated to this search for weeks and deserve credit for that.
Sorry if I offended anyone but that is my opinion.

I agree. These people were some of the first (if not the first) ones out there searching for this little girl, when even her own family was sitting on their duffs not looking.

Being reported on WFTV channel 9

Is this for real???
I have to read the end and see what's going on.
I couldn't log on cuz the server was busy and i couldn't find it on the news!!!!
Did they find her???
I'm going to read...and find out

Gosh...so busy. only 500 on now though.. was there a boot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo