Cal-Sag Channel Search #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Go to the link below. Once you get there you will see a wealth of info. Click on the link there that takes you to who thier past clients were...BBPD is listed.

I didn't say that Drew specifically had this training but, that BBPD did. That means that someone else in BBPD may have hooked up the system..but my bet is Drew used it. That may also play into the Chiefs view that Drew was doing some unethical things on BBPD time (and now my guess would be equipt to).

http://www.smartphoneforensics.com/Default.aspx

I can see Drew using whatever resources he had available to stalk and harrass. I bet he was the first one who signed up!

I can see Drew using whatever resources he had available to stalk and harrass. I bet he was the first one who signed up!

I bet he was too, SuzyQ. He probably couldn't wait to get his hands on that technology. He probably had lots of fun with it too. They also have the boys computers and I wouldn't have put it past Drew to also be spying on them..making sure not too much of the family disfunction was getting out over the phone or the internet.

That Drew just love's to have everybody right under his thumb.

Shoot, I thought there was news on the search with all the activity over here. :(

"Stacy's sister Cassandra Cales says investigators are finished with one part of the canal.

"State police and the FBI have finished their search in the canal from lock to lock. And nothing came up. So they're focusing their search efforts elsewhere.""

Family Says Focus Of Stacy Peterson Search To Shift

Everyone seems to have missed this. The search is over in this particular area.

OJ was presumed innocent also. Your point???

LAPD thought it would be smart to frame a guilty man. Along with incompetent prosecutors and witness perjury, OJ was set free despite the existence of substantial inculpatory evidence. There's none in this case that anyone knows of.

He's presumed innocent, and there's not a shred of inculpatory evidence that anyone can cite.

--->>>That is a pretty BROAD statement, cuz it ain't over yet. WE have not heard from all of the 'anyone' population YET.

WE have not heard the GJ testimony.

Yep DP is innocent, thats why they called in the FBI, and the ISP.

Plus most gentlemen who are on their fourth wife, will also have the other three still living, and they would be happily eating din din with the fourth. :blowkiss:

Sandys dog would say ARF.
Book writers should wait until the Farm vote is in, OR change the characters names and some of the crime scenarios.

This thread keeps bumping up for no reason since nobody has talked about the Cal-Sag search in a few posts. Can this discussion be taken elsewhere?

--->>>That is a pretty BROAD statement, cuz it ain't over yet. WE have not heard from all of the 'anyone' population YET.

SNIP

Correct. They hope the FBI might find evidence of a crime, which is what LE has not been able to find (including the canel search).

LAPD thought it would be smart to frame a guilty man. Along with incompetent prosecutors and witness perjury, OJ was set free despite the existence of substantial inculpatory evidence. There's none in this case that anyone knows of.
Lordy, Lordy! Then how do you explain the long list of women who claim DP abused them? Who do you think killed Kathy Savio, because we have Dr. Baden stating it was homicide?
Why did Stacy want a divorce if everything was GREAT with DP? Is the pastor lying? What would be his motive?
Don't reply "That doesn't prove murder"
It at least proves that DP is a self centered serial abuser of women. It proves he is a cheat and it proves that he has no morals.
The only person that has said ANYTHING good about DP is Steve and YOU!
I keep thinking "Where there is smoke, there is fire"

Lordy, Lordy! Then how do you explain the long list of women who claim DP abused them? Who do you think killed Kathy Savio, because we have Dr. Baden stating it was homicide?
Why did Stacy want a divorce if everything was GREAT with DP? Is the pastor lying? What would be his motive?
It at least proves that DP is a self centered serial abuser of women. It proves he is a cheat and it proves that he has no morals.

Right now, it seems there might be dueling medical examiners as regards Kathleen's death.

Even if all of the medical examiners were to agree that Kathleen was murdered, the D.A. would still need hard evidence that Drew murdered her. However, Stacy gave him a strong alibi. She is not around to modify anything. Moreover, the storyline she allegedly gave to the pastor is twice-removed hearsay. It's inadmissable.

Net, no inculpatory evidence exists that anyone knows of.

I say try not to play into Wedges posts.......
I disregard them.......

This thread keeps bumping up for no reason since nobody has talked about the Cal-Sag search in a few posts. Can this discussion be taken elsewhere?

I agree.

Wudge, can you please open your own thread to argue your innocent until guilty obsession? You make valid points, but you are making them in the wrong discussion.

:p:clap:
I only quoted a snippet of it but that was a great post Ms. Camper.

Correct. They hope the FBI might find evidence of a crime, which is what LE has not been able to find (including the canel search).

Wudge darling,
If LE has NO evidence of a crime, then why did LE say that the items confiscated from the Peterson home can't be returned?

Wudge darling,
If LE has NO evidence of a crime, then why did LE say that the items confiscated from the Peterson home can't be returned?

The investigation is on going. Hope springs eternal; e.g. they failed to find a body in one channel, so they continue looking in a different body of water.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1
Back