CAMPAIGN to help Equusearch get more volunteers and news coverage!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mr. Gigi and I are planning on being there Sat and Sun with a trailer of Ice. Any Wser's going look for me--besides the Ice truck, I'll have a pink "I (heart) NY" hat on. Drumstick, are you going to come back? I'm going to email others as well and see if they can come up this weekend.

Hey gal, unfortunate that we may meet again this way, but I will be there.

We can all print a poster and put on our car side window? I think it is Legal...anyone know if we can do this? That is also a way to get it state to state.

Yes- you can post a flyer on your car window--- even if you chose for the flyer to be another missing person, it is a great moving billboard for awareness.

I am getting a lists of the local Orlando churches and emailing those pastors to ask for their help. I am giving them the contact info of TES website and also the Sheriff dept sites.

I am at work right now, so I am mainly gathering up email addresses of these churches and will do a mass email when I am off work.
Lisha

Also think about temples- one that I know of is Congregation of Reform Judaism located in Orlando (winter park area).

I am getting a lists of the local Orlando churches and emailing those pastors to ask for their help. I am giving them the contact info of TES website and also the Sheriff dept sites.

I am at work right now, so I am mainly gathering up email addresses of these churches and will do a mass email when I am off work.
Lisha

THANK YOU! This kind of thing can be extremely helpful. This could easily get large groups of people to volunteer, which could make finding her much quicker.

I have not been posting on here since Saturday because I got really involved in helping TES with this search, to the tune of 12-14 hours a day and taking this week off from my regular job. I am helping in operations because of my knowledge of the Orlando area, and am going to become an Equusearch member. It's been a great experience working with this organization and I look forward to helping them more in the future when I can.

That said, with Sheriff Beary's commitment today they are moving the TES HQ because more space will be needed for vehicles and equipment. It will be in both locations tomorrow - the new location for horse/trailer/airboat/ATV staging, and the Holiday Inn location for foot teams.

Starting Friday (if everything goes according to plan, of course, a lot of stuff to move) the new location will be doing everything. Here is the address:

6317 McCoy Rd, Orlando FL 32822 (corner of TPC Blvd and McCoy Rd).

It's only a mile behind the Holiday Inn, at an empty industrial park building with a huge parking lot.

Big thanks to all of the WebSleuthers who have come and helped search, and also a huge thanks to all the Websleuthers who have donated thru the Paypal link. Much appreciated by TES, everything helps!

Thanks also to Tricia for running such a great messageboard, with members that really care enough to help in any way that they can! It is because of this website that I found out about TES and became involved. And though the reason may be sad, it has been an uplifting experience working with Tim and his crew - Because they all REALLY care too.

Muzikman

A huge thanks to you too Muzikman for taking time off work to search for this precious child! God bless you!

Hi, hope you don't mind if I jump in with a suggestion.

I would strongly recommend contacting some of the local airports. I'm NOT talking about Orlando Int'l, but some of the private airports in the area for small planes. I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with this.

These people at these small airports are always super friendly. Speaking from experience, you can always find a pilot who will look for any excuse to go flying. I'm willing to bet you can find pilots to fly over search areas if you ask. And most of the time they are willing to take a passenger up with them, which would be necessary in this search effort. They're going flying anyway, so it's no big deal to fly over a search area. (Unless of course it's restricted, but a local pilot will know the area.)

I also recommend finding someone with a Piper Cub. My father used to fly one for search and rescue for many years. It's an older plane, but it's by no means rare. These planes are slow and can fly very, very low to the ground.

Anyway, hope this helps and I hope I explained myself okay.

Search Briefing

Employees and volunteer groups associated with the Sheriff’s Office may soon be joining EquuSearch’s search effort as early as tomorrow. Up to 80 alumni from the Sheriff’s Civilian Police Academy will be participating in the search as will a number of civilian agency employees. We have also received word that a number of Loyal Order of the Moose members from the Orlando, Azalea Park, County Line, Kissimmee, Pine Castle, and South Lake County Lodges will provide much needed manpower for the search.

Sounds like there will be a good turnout tomorrow. I bet the Anthony family is starting to get a little worried now!

Thank you all so much for helping with this. It is so frustrating to not be able to do something for this child and even this little act feels like a lot.

But thank you thank thank you to all those people who became/become volunteers and go down to FL to help with Equusearch. You are all angels protecting little Caylee.

Here's a letter I put together the other night... feel free to use it as a base and change it at will. I've already emailed all the stations with it, but I'm sure they could use more. Also, can someone verify from Tim that it is okay we are trying to get him more volunteers to go out searching? After last nights NG show, I was really worried about him.

Texas EquuSearch (TES) is now involved in the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. This is an amazing non-profit group made possible by volunteers like YOU. As you will recall, this is the group that worked tirelessly and spent $10,000s of dollars searching for Natalie Holloway. They have searched for countless other missing people, many of whom have been found by this amazing group. For more information about this organization and the searches they have been involved in, please visit http://www.texasequusearch.org/

If you would like to volunteer to search for Caylee Marie Anthony, please follow these instructions...

Any volunteers for the search on Caylee Anthony can meet at the command center located at: 5750 TG Lee Blvd., Orlando, FL. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn. Time to show is 8:00am (but they will be sending out volunteers throughout the day, so you don't HAVE to be there by 8am to volunteer). All volunteers who go out to search MUST bring a photo ID, be 18 years of age, and fill out a volunteer form.

Please note, you MAY be searching in non-favorable conditions (marsh land, tall grass, or hot and humid conditions). Having bug spray, a water bottle, snack bars, walking stick and long sleeve pants/shirt/boots available is advisable. Also, they are requesting that you keep any information you may be informed of confidential.

Thank you for your help and support!
~ Concerned people on the web

(This message is NOT being posted by the Texas Equusearch group, but has been compiled based on information obtained on TES website and concerned volunteers.)

Thank you so much, I used from the 2nd paragraph of yours on because you very helpfully put all the details in it.

Here is my letter.

Dear media outlet;

I am following the case of missing little girl Caylee Marie Anthony. She has touched my heart so and she needs to be found. Can we please have a Cindy-Spin-Free media day and just get the news out that Texas EquuSearch desperately needs volunteers to look for this baby so she can come home. Please, please, please report the instructions below to your viewers, point out that can arrive at any time of the day, DO NOT NEED TO BE THERE AT 8 AM, and that everybody and anybody (over 18) is welcome and would be a huge help. Can we make tomorrow Caylee's Day????

Texas EquuSearch (TES) is now involved in the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. This is an amazing non-profit group made possible by volunteers like YOU. As you will recall, this is the group that worked tirelessly and spent $10,000s of dollars searching for Natalie Holloway. They have searched for countless other missing people, many of whom have been found by this amazing group. For more information about this organization and the searches they have been involved in, please visit http://www.texasequusearch.org/

If you would like to volunteer to search for Caylee Marie Anthony, please follow these instructions...

Any volunteers for the search on Caylee Anthony can meet at the command center located at: 5750 TG Lee Blvd., Orlando, FL. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn. Time to show is 8:00 am (but they will be sending out volunteers throughout the day, so you don't HAVE to be there by 8 am to volunteer). All volunteers who go out to search MUST bring a photo ID, be 18 years of age, and fill out a volunteer form.

Please note, you MAY be searching in non-favorable conditions (marsh land, tall grass, or hot and humid conditions). Having bug spray, a water bottle, snack bars, walking stick and long sleeve pants/shirt/boots available is advisable. Also, they are requesting that you keep any information you may be informed of confidential.

Thank you for your time,

One of Caylee's voices. She needs us.

Fantastic, zoomom and Live2!
Good job!

I wonder how many thousands of emails they get. When I was sending them, I noticed most of the links had different departments you could send to. I sent an email to most of the departments each site had listed.

Got a generic thank you for your email email from Nancy Grace. At least I know they got it.

I'll be out searching today, but if someone has time, maybe you can contact local trade schools that offer degrees in criminology and forensics. The ones that come to mind are Keiser, Everest, Valencia.

Nothing gets kids out there like extra credit!

I'm searching the thread right now but in case anyone knows this off-hand, is there a cell-phone contact for the searchers? I have someone trying to locate them at this moment and I can only find the office numbers to give her.

ETA: Apparently there is no cell phone contact number for them, just in case anyone else has the same question at a later time.

I'll be out searching today, but if someone has time, maybe you can contact local trade schools that offer degrees in criminology and forensics. The ones that come to mind are Keiser, Everest, Valencia.

Nothing gets kids out there like extra credit!

What a brilliant idea! I found all the schools in FL offering BA and MA courses in Criminal Justice (criminology).

http://www.allcriminaljusticeschools.com/find/FL/

There are no email addresses or phone numbers in the list but there are post addresses. Anyone knows how to find their emails or phone numbers?

Or even better perhaps we can email this straight to Equusearch so they can send them a formal request instead of us anonymous asking them to help?

1. Keiser University - Daytona Beach
1800 Business Park Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114

2. American Intercontinental University - South Florida
2250 North Commerce Parkway Suite 100
Weston, FL 33326

3. Argosy University - Sarasota
The American School of Professional Psychology
5250 17th Street
Sarasota, FL 34235

4. Brown Mackie College - Miami
1501 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33132

5. City College - Fort Lauderdale
2000 West Commercial Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

6. DeVry University - Fort Lauderdale
Keller Graduate School of Management
600 Corporate Dr. Ste. 650
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334

7. DeVry University - Miramar (Undergrad)
School of Business
2300 SouthWest 145th Avenue
Miramar, FL 33027-4150

8. Florida Tech University Online
Undergraduate Programs
c/o University Alliance
9417 Princess Palm Ave.
Tampa, FL 33619

9. Florida Technical College - Orlando
12689 Challenger Parkway
Orlando, FL 32826

10. North Florida Institute - Orange Park