CAMPAIGN to help Equusearch get more volunteers and news coverage!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Be nice if someone could type a standard letter we can all use to do this..
I know I could use the help with the wording of a letter to send out in a email.

:)

Be nice if someone could type a standard letter we can all use to do this..
I know I could use the help with the wording of a letter to send out in a email.

:)

I think it is important the letter to not be standartized and many people send the same thing. It is important for the media to understand how many want to see them helping Equisearch with publicity and help for volunteers.

Princess english is my second language so I am sure my letter wasn't exactly the most eloquent one or Pulitzer material. Two or three sentences are enough to let them now we have had enough of the Cindy, Baez, same recycled things and that it is time to help Equisearch and their efforts by focusing on their desperate need for volunteers to cover as much ground as possible.

I am a stay-at-home mom who drops her kids off at school in the mornings. I can't get to the search headquarters until after 9 a.m. The news here makes it sound like you need to be there at 8 a.m. or not at all. The media needs to be sure people know that you can show up AFTER 8 a.m. and still help in the search.

I know lots of moms would be more than willing to come out and search while their kids are in school. We may not be able to be there long, but 4-5 hours is better than not at all!

I just got off the phone with Sheila at Equusearch to confirm this and also to confirm that they would be searching again tomorrow. She told me that they would be searching "until she is found."

Does anyone know how many searchers are showing up today to help? Has anyone gotten any feedback from the numerous clubs, etc. that have been contacted?

Thanks for any info on this!

Salem

Does anyone know how many searchers are showing up today to help? Has anyone gotten any feedback from the numerous clubs, etc. that have been contacted?

Thanks for any info on this!

Salem

I saw on the channel 6 news article that there was only about 20!!!

thats not enough to help them.

My dear fellow posters. Many of us feel hopeless living away from Orlando not being able to assist with Equisearch’s efforts to locate baby Caylee. I also feel disappointed with the low number of volunteers joining Tim’s efforts, especially since some people had the time to go and bang on the Anthony’s doors and yell things at them. I wish all that energy was devoted to Equisearch’s efforts. I made my small financial contribution to Equisearch like many of you have done but I don’t think it is enough right now. We need more hands and eyes on the ground assisting Equisearch. We need hundreds of people searching the woods and the lakes every day.

LET’S ASK THE MEDIA TO HELP US AND HELP EQUISEARCH:

OUR VOICE MATTERS:

There are like 600-700 people visiting Caylee’s forum every day. If not more. That’s a lot of people. Tv stations do take notice of letters and emails, and ONE letter for them represents 100 people who feel the same way but don’t have the courage to write a letter. So if each one of 600 of us writes to these stations and shows is like 6000 people asking them to focus on Equisearch’s efforts and their need for volunteers.

If all of us wrote to the following media and asked them to make more noise about Tim’s search, the desperate need for volunteers, then more people would feel like wanting to help. Let’s ask the media to change the ‘’narrative’’ of their headlines for now. Casey is sitting in jail and the LE are doing their job. Let’s ask them to focus on a ‘’narrative’’ of Equisearch needing more people to join and help with the ground search. We know Casey lied, we know Cindy and George are lying or defending her or whatever, but we have seen everything there is to see right now. Ask the media to stop recycling things and discussions and use their POWER to help what Tim and his team are trying to do.

I made a list of all the email addresses or online ‘’leave comment’’ forms of Orlando stations and shows like Nancy’s and Greta’s. It takes only 5 minutes to compose a short polite letter asking them to refocus for now on Tim’s need for volunteers. The autumn is here and the winter is following. Caylee needs to be found now. Unfortunately at the end of the day stations are into this business for the ratings, and since we are their ‘’customers’’ let’s be very vocal what we want to see on our screens. All of us who are away from FL but desperately want to actively help, we can do this to sensitize more people to volunteer in the search of Caylee.

Remember that each individual comment matters.

Leave feedback for WFTV.COM 9 at:
http://www.wftv.com/contact/index.html

Leave feedback for WESH:
http://www.wesh.com/station/290180/detail.html

Leave feedback for MyFoxOrlando:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/ContactUs?pageId=5.11

Leave feedback for Local6:
http://www.local6.com/contact/index.html

Leave feedback for Nancy Grace:
http://edition.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

Email ‘’On the Record with Greta”:
ontherecord@foxnews.com

Thanks for the links. I emailed 'em all.

I think it is important the letter to not be standartized and many people send the same thing. It is important for the media to understand how many want to see them helping Equisearch with publicity and help for volunteers.

Princess english is my second language so I am sure my letter wasn't exactly the most eloquent one or Pulitzer material. Two or three sentences are enough to let them now we have had enough of the Cindy, Baez, same recycled things and that it is time to help Equisearch and their efforts by focusing on their desperate need for volunteers to cover as much ground as possible.

Thanks..I will do my best to email..:)

I also put this up on my website: http://.org/
Hopefully somebody from Orlando will be inspired to search or donate

Tim of Equusearch said that he might pull the search and go back to TX. Because the Anthony's are not cooperating with a REAL name and addy of the "nanny."

Also, Cindy is trying to pressure them to stop searching for a corpse, and search in other states to follow up on the "leads" she says she has.

Someone on another forum opined that "Zanny the Nanny" might mean that Casey was giving the baby Xanex to sedate her, while Casey partied.

Of course, we will never know, until and unless we find a body.

Though Cindy ASKED Equusearch to look for Caylee, it appears that she's now trying to obstruct them.

Here's a letter I put together the other night... feel free to use it as a base and change it at will. I've already emailed all the stations with it, but I'm sure they could use more. Also, can someone verify from Tim that it is okay we are trying to get him more volunteers to go out searching? After last nights NG show, I was really worried about him.

Texas EquuSearch (TES) is now involved in the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. This is an amazing non-profit group made possible by volunteers like YOU. As you will recall, this is the group that worked tirelessly and spent $10,000s of dollars searching for Natalie Holloway. They have searched for countless other missing people, many of whom have been found by this amazing group. For more information about this organization and the searches they have been involved in, please visit http://www.texasequusearch.org/

If you would like to volunteer to search for Caylee Marie Anthony, please follow these instructions...

Any volunteers for the search on Caylee Anthony can meet at the command center located at: 5750 TG Lee Blvd., Orlando, FL. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn. Time to show is 8:00am (but they will be sending out volunteers throughout the day, so you don't HAVE to be there by 8am to volunteer). All volunteers who go out to search MUST bring a photo ID, be 18 years of age, and fill out a volunteer form.

Please note, you MAY be searching in non-favorable conditions (marsh land, tall grass, or hot and humid conditions). Having bug spray, a water bottle, snack bars, walking stick and long sleeve pants/shirt/boots available is advisable. Also, they are requesting that you keep any information you may be informed of confidential.

Thank you for your help and support!
~ Concerned people on the web

(This message is NOT being posted by the Texas Equusearch group, but has been compiled based on information obtained on TES website and concerned volunteers.)

Of course, she wants to divert them from finding Caylee's body which would most likely result in her precious little Daughter being locked away. Heck, Cindy might even be prevented herself from spending a little time in the slammer. Who knows who had the child last? Casey is probably innocent! Cindy was probably the last one that had Caylee. Why would Casey take Caylee when Cindy is more than happy to take care of her? Just a thought.

She gets on my nerves

I've emailed all local news stations, our local Christian music station, and am getting ready to send an email to my college community. Pray Caylee is found soon.

Here's a letter I put together the other night... feel free to use it as a base and change it at will. I've already emailed all the stations with it, but I'm sure they could use more. Also, can someone verify from Tim that it is okay we are trying to get him more volunteers to go out searching? After last nights NG show, I was really worried about him.

Texas EquuSearch (TES) is now involved in the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. This is an amazing non-profit group made possible by volunteers like YOU. As you will recall, this is the group that worked tirelessly and spent $10,000s of dollars searching for Natalie Holloway. They have searched for countless other missing people, many of whom have been found by this amazing group. For more information about this organization and the searches they have been involved in, please visit http://www.texasequusearch.org/

If you would like to volunteer to search for Caylee Marie Anthony, please follow these instructions...

Any volunteers for the search on Caylee Anthony can meet at the command center located at: 5750 TG Lee Blvd., Orlando, FL. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn. Time to show is 8:00am (but they will be sending out volunteers throughout the day, so you don't HAVE to be there by 8am to volunteer). All volunteers who go out to search MUST bring a photo ID, be 18 years of age, and fill out a volunteer form.

Please note, you MAY be searching in non-favorable conditions (marsh land, tall grass, or hot and humid conditions). Having bug spray, a water bottle, snack bars, walking stick and long sleeve pants/shirt/boots available is advisable. Also, they are requesting that you keep any information you may be informed of confidential.

Thank you for your help and support!
~ Concerned people on the web

(This message is NOT being posted by the Texas Equusearch group, but has been compiled based on information obtained on TES website and concerned volunteers.)

Great..but the meeting location has changed right?

I just called the Local 6 News Desk and asked if they planned on getting the information out about where people could go to volunteer in the search with TES. The lady said the media has been pumping it over and over again. She said it wasn't for a lack of the media getting the information out there, it was for a lack of volunteers wanting to show up.

I asked if it was online on their news site and she said she's sure it was ... I told her I didn't see it anywhere and she said well she knew it had been in the past.

I think when I told her I was in GA, she kinda lost interest and just poo-hawed me... but hey, at least I tried.

Has anyone LOCAL to Orlando that watches News Station 6 seen any blurbs about where to go to help volunteer to search for Caylee?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves
Back