Can child molesters be rehabilitated?????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Can child molesters be rehabilitated?

• Yes

Votes: 35 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 615 94.6%

• Total voters
I don't think they/most can keep themselves from ever acting on their desires, any more than any other human being is able to. That's why they belong behind bars forever, imo. We can't excuse them for any reason because the children need protection.

Situtational molesters are even worse, imo. They could find legal avenues for their lust but choose to go ahead and harm a defenseless child.

I don't think they/most can keep themselves from ever acting on their desires, any more than any other human being is able to. That's why they belong behind bars forever, imo. We can't excuse them for any reason because the children need protection.

Situtational molesters are even worse, imo. They could find legal avenues for their lust but choose to go ahead and harm a defenseless child.

I too am more concerned about situational molesters - they seem closer to a bonafide sociopathic personality. And - as we all know - the statistics on sociopaths changing are not heartening.

I absolutely DO NOT believe for one minute they can be rehabilitated.
I am attracted to men- there is no way to "rehabilitate" or trick me into anything else. My husband is attracted to women-there is nothing you can do to change that. Child Molesters are attracted to children-just because it is wrong does not mean it is fixable.

I too am more concerned about situational molesters - they seem closer to a bonafide sociopathic personality. And - as we all know - the statistics on sociopaths changing are not heartening.

Exactly.

Seeking Jana and Filly...
do yall know someone that you KNOW has committed child molestation?
Or is it that you only THINK you may know someone...

The only pedophile I knew was the one who raped me, WR. He died not too long ago. However I am in tune with men who grab young girls and tickle them or wrestle with them. You know it when you see it. No matter how young you are you just get hit in the gut and feel powerless. It's no usual horsing around that can be completely innocent. I also am a staunch protectoer when it comes to people FORCING a child to go give Uncle so and so a kiss. I taught my child if she is uncomfortable and doesn't want to kiss someone than she does not have to. We have to empower children. Even if it comes down to them being disrespectful so to speak tough beans. Praise all that is good that no I do not KNOW anyone I think is doing that, but in group therapy I hear too much and know it can be anyone. Them dudes are master manipulators who can trick even the most educated kid. That's why I say better safe kids then sorry later. Thus my assumptions. I keep it to myself, but I know the look. I know the con. I lived through it.

The only pedophile I knew was the one who raped me, WR. He died not too long ago. However I am in tune with men who grab young girls and tickle them or wrestle with them. You know it when you see it. No matter how young you are you just get hit in the gut and feel powerless. It's no usual horsing around that can be completely innocent. I also am a staunch protectoer when it comes to people FORCING a child to go give Uncle so and so a kiss. I taught my child if she is uncomfortable and doesn't want to kiss someone than she does not have to. We have to empower children. Even if it comes down to them being disrespectful so to speak tough beans. Praise all that is good that no I do not KNOW anyone I think is doing that, but in group therapy I hear too much and know it can be anyone. Them dudes are master manipulators who can trick even the most educated kid. That's why I say better safe kids then sorry later. Thus my assumptions. I keep it to myself, but I know the look. I know the con. I lived through it.

I too think kids (and adults) of every age should be given complete, total and unapolegetic control over who they kiss, cuddle, hug or snuggle. One of my sister's most horrifying memories is my mother forcing her to hug and kiss the godfather who molested her.:sick:

Both my husband and I are from physically and verbally affectionate families and so my sons are very affectionate. But I have tried to impress up them that giving and receiving affection for others is alwats their choice and that they have a right to say no.

....I am attracted to men- there is no way to "rehabilitate" or trick me into anything else. My husband is attracted to women-there is nothing you can do to change that. Child Molesters are attracted to children-just because it is wrong does not mean it is fixable.

Well put, MissieMt - this is, for the most part, the way I feel about pedophiles who act on their sexual impulses.

I too think kids (and adults) of every age should be given complete, total and unapolegetic control over who they kiss, cuddle, hug or snuggle. One of my sister's most horrifying memories is my mother forcing her to hug and kiss the godfather who molested her.:sick:

Both my husband and I are from physically and verbally affectionate families and so my sons are very affectionate. But I have tried to impress up them that giving and receiving affection for others is alwats their choice and that they have a right to say no.

Oh SCM, I am so sorry for your sister. You've taught your boys an extremely valuable lesson. An aside from the affection is these guys that pretend to be tickling you. That freaks me out when I see a grown man holding a child against their will and tickling them. It's sadistic. The man who attacked me his grown son used to do that and after I got help it all came back to me. I recall his wife (the person who was supposed to be watching me that day) being infuriated a little girl told her mom he hurt her. Back then nobody called the cops. So, at the suggestion of my therapist and my mom they said maybe call her. I replied "I can't she blew her brains out". All these years later I have no doubt in my mind that's why. Meanwhile the woman backed her hubby up. Sadly it came to light her own daughter was molested by grandpop. Same man that raped me. Yeah, suddenly my mom ain't got amnesia and says "I do recall Sue wondering why the baby came home with dog hair in her diaper and she always had a raw rash when he babysat". HELLO! So many lives turned upside down and unfortunately in my case it carried over to another generation as I had my daughter in my sight at all times. I trust nobody. Wasn't real healthy for her poor kid. It's O.K. now as I got help and am working through it. You're a good mom SCM and teach your boys well.

Oh SCM, I am so sorry for your sister. You've taught your boys an extremely valuable lesson. An aside from the affection is these guys that pretend to be tickling you. That freaks me out when I see a grown man holding a child against their will and tickling them. It's sadistic. The man who attacked me his grown son used to do that and after I got help it all came back to me. I recall his wife (the person who was supposed to be watching me that day) being infuriated a little girl told her mom he hurt her. Back then nobody called the cops. So, at the suggestion of my therapist and my mom they said maybe call her. I replied "I can't she blew her brains out". All these years later I have no doubt in my mind that's why. Meanwhile the woman backed her hubby up. Sadly it came to light her own daughter was molested by grandpop. Same man that raped me. Yeah, suddenly my mom ain't got amnesia and says "I do recall Sue wondering why the baby came home with dog hair in her diaper and she always had a raw rash when he babysat". HELLO! So many lives turned upside down and unfortunately in my case it carried over to another generation as I had my daughter in my sight at all times. I trust nobody. Wasn't real healthy for her poor kid. It's O.K. now as I got help and am working through it. You're a good mom SCM and teach your boys well.

I'm so proud of your courage, strength and honesty, filly.:blowkiss:

I too hate the creepiness of some adults tickling/teasing children when they are clearly not having fun with it. At best - it's
immature; at worst, sadistic.

We all carry our childhood triumphs and traumas into our parenting. I bet you are a terrific mom. There is no shame in wanting to protect our children. We all do!

I'm so proud of your courage, strength and honesty, filly.:blowkiss:

I too hate the creepiness of some adults tickling/teasing children when they are clearly not having fun with it. At best - it's
immature; at worst, sadistic.

We all carry our childhood triumphs and traumas into our parenting. I bet you are a terrific mom. There is no shame in wanting to protect our children. We all do!

Know I appreciate your kind words SCM. I did my best and oddly enough my 18 year old doesn't speak to me. It was much more convenient for her to go live with her dad who is very lenient. She walked out when I stopped her last year from getting in a car with five MEN! Gave her number out at work for a date and the dude shows up with five other guys. My ex husband saw nothing wrong with it while I idled up to the driver and filled him in she was underage and I whispered in his ear something along the lines "I don't buy this chit and I have been out there". Had a friend later run the plate and the car was stolen. So, of course man if I was 17 I'd have went to the place I could do what I want. I just pray she keeps in mind all she was taught. Thank you though, SCM.

However I am in tune with men who grab young girls and tickle them or wrestle with them. You know it when you see it. No matter how young you are you just get hit in the gut and feel powerless. It's no usual horsing around that can be completely innocent.

Filly, you are stating one of the worse legacies of my childhood. Interestingly enough, it was how a man in my life chose to abuse me as well. I explained that being tickled and restrained would evoke a violent powerful response in me because of my childhood, and he relentlessly subjected me to this. It came up in court and during a custody battle later and the GAL on the case kept trying to defend this man by explaining there was nothing more innocent than tickling or horseplay. Bull***t. IMO, it always leads to something darker, but that is a story for another day. I ended up with custody, btw, even though the GAL thought I was "overly-sensitive" to being touched.

However I am in tune with men who grab young girls and tickle them or wrestle with them. You know it when you see it. No matter how young you are you just get hit in the gut and feel powerless. It's no usual horsing around that can be completely innocent.

Filly, you are stating one of the worse legacies of my childhood. Interestingly enough, it was how a man in my life chose to abuse me as well. I explained that being tickled and restrained would evoke a violent powerful response in me because of my childhood, and he relentlessly subjected me to this. It came up in court and during a custody battle later and the GAL on the case kept trying to defend this man by explaining there was nothing more innocent than tickling or horseplay. Bull***t. IMO, it always leads to something darker, but that is a story for another day. I ended up with custody, btw, even though the GAL thought I was "overly-sensitive" to being touched.

First, I want to say how sad I am that there are probably many kind, loving people who post and read here who were hurt, robbed of their childhood innocence, and otherwise preyed upon by molesters, both by family members and otherwise. I have the greatest respect and empathy for your inner strength and for coming through the horrors to be highly functioning, loving adults who choose to fight against evil.:blowkiss:

I have a couple of questions, and it even seems superfluous to me in view of what some of you definitely remember happening to you.. Please forgive me in advance.

This is my question as honestly and plainly as I can ask-
Part of my young adult life was spent in therapy. I had postpartum depression after the birth of my second child. I'm not sure they ever realized what was wrong, but I did receive good therapy and did recover from my depression with anti-depressants and therapy sessions.

During this time, I was asked repeatedly if I had been sexually abused as a child. Apparently, something in my MMPI or individual therapy caused different members of the team to think it was highly possible.
I have no memories of any sexual abuse as a child.None, nada, zilch.
I am not in denial, I have tried hard to remember anything that might be out of the norm. I can remember my childhood back to the age of around 2 to 3 years old.

The only things I can come up with are things which fit in with what has just been posted here.
I remember having a strong aversion to being held and tickled. My parents had friends with children, and sometimes, this was their male friends way of playing with us girls. The tickling was on top of my clothing and above the waist --to the best of my memory. I was a modest child and I think if someone had tickled me " down there", I would have bit the heck out of their arm and screamed. Not just one friend did this, but I remember several men who held me or held me down and tickled me over a period of years. I don't remember any women ever ever doing this to me, or trying to.

I also have photos of me with Santa Claus at 4 and 5 years old, when I was a very outgoing child. I was either squirming away or otherwise looking very uncomfortable at being plopped on the lap of a strange man, regardless of the fact that I thought he brought Christmas toys to my house at the time. I think the fact that he was holding the squirming little me tightly by the arms freaked me out. On the few occasions that they managed to get me to smile for the camera, it is a fake smile. My mouth is tightly closed and my eyes are looking down.

My parents were both very protective of me, but my mother, who was the SAH parent, also has always been extremely trusting of other people. Even when a man in our community who had been a children's music and children's choir leader was caught engaging in molestation in a public park with a very young boy, my mother went to him and told him that she supported him because she just knew the allegations were false.
( They weren't and I didn't speak to her for months after she did this).
She had good intentions in her mind.. the man was suicidal, and had lost prestigious positions and his entire family left ( thank God, he had young sons) because of his pedophilia and child molestation. My mother sincerely had an inability to believe that someone who appeared to do so much " good" at his church and in the community could be so warped and evil.
I was an adult when this man offended, and had not known him as a child at all. We lived in a different city when I was a child.

But, her almost blind trust and disregard of the factual evidence against the man caused me to wonder if she might have placed me in danger from another person similar to this at an age when I was too young to have conscious memories.
Is it normal to have an aversion to being tickled and held down? Is it abnormal for a male family friend ( actually several male family friends) to have done this?
I have looked at all my childhood photos carefully. I see no evidence that I was a child whose parents sexualized them in any way, like we see with some pretty little girls who compete in pageants, etc.

If this is a hijack post, I apologize in advance. Some of the recent posts have struck a long-buried fear in me, and I felt that perhaps some of you could offer insight or help. I think I have a lack of trust in men because of something, I just don't know if it was a childhood trauma which I don't remember, or hurts as a young adult. Being raised in an overly trusting home environment caused me to not understand that bad people can be anywhere. I made personally hurtful decisions regarding young men until I could develop my own internal value system.
Thank you in advance. :blowkiss:
Maria

Maria,

This is only my opinion.

I think a lot of people have an aversion to be tickled or held down without that being indicative of sexual molestation in childhood. Any sort of boundary violation as a child - sexual or not - can inform and influence your adult.

I was not sexually molested as a child, but I was raised in an alcoholic home where there were other types of boundary and trust violations, and so I might react to things that happen in my adulthood in a similar way as someone who was molested as a child might react.

I don't know if that makes any sense - this is just my experience with the issue.

Maria,

This is only my opinion.

I think a lot of people have an aversion to be tickled or held down without that being indicative of sexual molestation in childhood. Any sort of boundary violation as a child - sexual or not - can inform and influence your adult.

I was not sexually molested as a child, but I was raised in an alcoholic home where there were other types of boundary and trust violations, and so I might react to things that happen in my adulthood in a similar way as someone who was molested as a child might react.

I don't know if that makes any sense - this is just my experience with the issue.

As usual, SCM speaks much sense. I will tell you my personal feeling regarding this-Each time I sought mental health therapy, the therapist felt certain that there was sexual abuse. Similar to you, I fit a certain profile with test results. Like SCM, I grew up in a home with a whole lot of boundry/trust violations and forcible horseplay/tickling was one aspect. Like you, my mother believed in turning my precious child self over to dominant men without considering what my personal feelings or fears may have been regarding that. I think that the fact that you have memories back to the age of 2 (like myself...not always common) shows that there was a hypersensitivity/hypervigilence in you. It is possible that you felt the need to fend for yourself to a certain extent-you felt danger and the person you relied on to protect you was not getting it.

The way I view it in myself was that I lived in a male dominated household and environment-my mother was subservient to all aspects of my father's moods and personality. It is patently unfair that you should be considered "less" because of a gender, or "more" because of a gender. Although my father loved me as a daughter, he felt I was less because I was female as opposed to my brothers. Once I hit the teen years, the ridiculousness of this made me angry-and on top of that was a disappointment in my mother for not protecting and defending me. I was supposed to take it-it was my role and lot in life...because of my mother's attitude regarding being female and being subservient to my father's will, she unwittingly propelled me into this life of hypersensitivity/hypervigilence because I cannot help to react overwhelmingly in situations where I feel threatened...like a survivor does. It is born of the frustration of powerlessness...am I making sense?

As usual, SCM speaks much sense. I will tell you my personal feeling regarding this-Each time I sought mental health therapy, the therapist felt certain that there was sexual abuse. Similar to you, I fit a certain profile with test results. Like SCM, I grew up in a home with a whole lot of boundry/trust violations and forcible horseplay/tickling was one aspect. Like you, my mother believed in turning my precious child self over to dominant men without considering what my personal feelings or fears may have been regarding that. I think that the fact that you have memories back to the age of 2 (like myself...not always common) shows that there was a hypersensitivity/hypervigilence in you. It is possible that you felt the need to fend for yourself to a certain extent-you felt danger and the person you relied on to protect you was not getting it......

Great post, believe! Hypervigilance is also a key aspect of my adult personality and is found in many ACOAs (Adult Children of Alcoholics). I can look at the back of my father's head or hear him say "hello" on a phone line 400 miles away and know immediately whether or not he has had a drink and, if so, how many.

As a child, I constantly guaged the mood and demeanor of my father (the alpha alcoholic in our house) and this eventually translated to constantly guaging the mood and demeanour of everyone. Like ACOAs, victims of child molestation are uncannily sensitive and perceptive to moods, situations and interpersonal dynamics. This is a survival technique we learn as children in unpredictable households.

It can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how we get a handle on it as we grow up. We can grow into perceptive, responsive adults who effortlessly "get" any given situation or we can grow into neurotic codependent basketcases, exhausted by the energy it takes to constantly figure out everyone in the world except ourselves! :crazy: I usually play somewhere in between those two polarities.

SCM,

I think your answers to SeakingJana and Believe are excellent.

Seaking Jana,

I have a feeling you were not sexually abused as a child but may have the same reactions as someone who has been because of being held down and tickled. Boundaries were crossed and you felt helpless and probably became less trusting about being kept safe in your own home. You may have picked up on vibes that these men friends might have wanted to do more if they had the opportunity, even though you probably had no idea what that something might be.

Believe,

You are so right about being hpersensitive and perceptive to moods. This can lead to being controlled by a husband or boyfriend later in life because you automatically try to gauge their mood and meet their needs and, especially, keep them calm.

I have been called sensitive all my life and I know where it began but those in my life have no idea why I am that way. I think I am developing thicker skin in my middle years...lol.

These responses have been extremely helpful to me. Thank you for helping me validate many things about my childhood, and also to remember some incidents I had forgotten since the time that they occurred. :) :blowkiss:

I lived in a household where I was doted upon and overly protected by one parent, yet now that I think about it, my father's idea of parenting would probably be considered abusive or at least neglectful now.

I was whipped hard with my father's belt by my father from as early as I can remember. I can still remember the bruises and marks that his belts left, especially if the buckle made contact.
It was how my parents were taught to discipline as children in their homes, I guess.
The thing is, I know I was a very people pleasing child. I wanted to do everything perfectly so they would love me and approve of me. I never rebelled or acted out as a child. ( I did as an adult, because I wasn't allowed to as a child).

My father threw me off a pier into a deep lake to teach me how to swim. Yes, he was nearby on the pier, but I could have drowned in the deep murky, fast moving water anyway. It wasn't crystal clear water like a swimming pool has.
He took the training wheels off my bike when I was 5, ran and then pushed me hard out into the street on it.. I had to ride the bike or fall and maybe get run over. On the day I turned 15 years old, he put me behind the wheel of the large family car on backroads with other traffic and without any driver's ed to 'teach me' how to drive.
I was scared to death and had no idea how to brake, steer, or regulate the accelerator. He made me drive like this for over 20 miles, and repeated it almost every time we went somewhere. I tried to avoid getting in the car with them for close to a year. I signed up for Driver's Ed at school and fudged on my age by a few months so he would stop terrorizing me.

My mother, on the other hand, didn't allow me to ride my own beautiful horse- too dangerous. Didn't allow me to go on school trips- something might happen to me. ( I was healthy).
Didn't allow me to climb trees, play sports, or even wade in the creek with my friends. All too dangerous and messy.

Neither one drank. My parents are extremely religious and don't think any alcoholic beverages are allowed. I used to have to hide the occasional beer in my fridge along with my birth control when I had my own career and own apartment in my 20's.

I grew up with my mother being the usually dominant parent except for the spankings and the things I have remembered where my father put me in jeopardy. She apparently wasn't around to witness these things. I know she didn't swim because her mother was afraid she would drown. She also never learned to ride a bike for the same reason.. her mother's fear.

She used to threaten me daily with " Just wait until your father gets home"- his belt whippings. I was a naturally well-behaved child who wanted to please them so much. She was overly fearful of some harm coming to me physically through illness, but has always been extremely naive when it comes to judging the good or bad intentions of someone she knows. She feels that because she knows them, they are good people. Um, no.
Now, at her age, I worry that she will be robbed or otherwise attacked. She trusts way too much and in the wrong way.
As the dominant parent, she also did not respect personal boundaries at ALL with me, and probably doesn't have good judgment about personal boundaries with others. She acts like the people around her act.. but is it really the true " her"? I've never thought so. She was the only child of a couple where her father was extremely advanced in age and her mother was young and the dominant spouse and parent. She practiced what she learned.
I was never close to my father's family because I always thought they were cold and unloving towards me. They made a distinction because I was not born into the family. After I left home, I never visited them unless I was shamed and bullied by my parents to go with them to visit my grandparents. I didn't ever really love them.

As far as my mother goes- I was " hers", not my own self, in her eyes for all my life until I finally saw that her kind of love was toxic and put a great deal of physical distance between us.. A great deal of my Post Partum Depression was because I was so afraid that I would not be as 'good' a mother as I had always thought she was.

Sometimes, I wonder how our spirits survive warped 'love'.

Hugs to all who were hurt in ways that go so far beyond what I can remember. I admire and respect your strength and courage, and your willingness to reach out and share with me. :blowkiss:

Maria

Oh, Maria-I am sorry for your child-self, and I think it should be hugged now....one from me to you.

I think the "ownership of children" idea is at the root of all abuse, be it stranger molester or family abuser. Children don't have voices and are like chess pieces in the minds of adults, imo. I have stated before that I think this is a profound cause and effect. It makes it easier for the abuser to impose their will because whether or not the child is a willing participant is immaterial. But you can connect the dots why I feel this way, and we are all formed by those early years.

I have been parenting for just 7+ years now, and it is impossible to tell if my style of gentle less painful parenting will be more effective then the one I was raised with. I try to keep a consistent foundation under my children, keep unpleasant surprises to a minimum and let them know that they are wonderful miracles. I want them to know they come first and I demonstrate it in obvious and subtle ways. If I date, they are unaware of it because I do not want to bring that kind of dynamic into their world at their tender ages. And I will not risk any of these stories we read on here if I can help it.

Your father was an ignorant monster who did not realize what kind of impact he was making on a sensitive child by pulling the rug out from under you...I am sure he himself was raised with that kind of "toughening." Your mother had a classic role and I can see how you felt her love was toxic because she smothered rather than protected you from situations that you truly feared, if you will forgive that armchair analysis.

Long after my mother went to bed at night, my father would wake me up-even when I was a baby, and dance with me in the kitchen of our house. We would listen to oldies and he would talk incessantly. As I got older, I would stand on his feet and he would teach me the waltz and foxtrot. When I was older still, he would just talk and talk and I would listen. Even 40 years later now, I sleep 2-4 hours a night...same as when I was a child. I lie in wait listening...waiting for footsteps. My mother never said a word-never told him to let me sleep. She was relieved that she wasn't burdened for a few hours by his obtrusive presence. It wasn't until I was older and my Dad was dying that I learned how bitter-sweet these memories really were for me...his complete disregard for what I might need as a child, vs. his need not to be alone. And so it goes, right??

Thank you so much, Believe. For many years, I said I had the perfect childhood. I didn't have anything to compare it to.. and I was not sexually abused and I was loved. It could have been much worse, it could have been much better. It was what it was. I accept that, and am very glad to know that the forced tickle aversion thing doesn't indicate sexual abuse. :)

I'm so glad you have the inner strength to be the parent you wanted for yourself. I agree that consistency is a very important thing. My childhood life was like living in two households with opposing rules, and it sounds like yours had the same aspects.
Your children are blessed to have you as their mother, and are learning how to be kind, loving, sensitive and entertaining parents themselves. This is what the circle of life is supposed to be, but seldom is in our very imperfect world. Learning to parent well when one has not had good role models is so difficult. It's not just doing the opposite of what we saw, it's finding creative ways to deal with today's problems and issues that our children face. They live in such a different world than I and my friends grew up in.

I know what you mean about ego boundaries. I'm so sorry that your father used you as a surrogate adult and kept you awake at night. OTOH, I wish so much that my father had danced with me, just once, in my lifetime. The song " I Hope You Dance" always causes me to cry. I wish my parents could have had dreams of me dancing, of me standing tall and interested in the ocean. They were extremely literal, and it was very boring to an imaginative child.

One of my therapists gave me a book to read. One of the things I learned and have made peace with is that my parents did the very best they could with what they knew to do. I can relate what happened without feeling angry. I have made peace with them, and accept them as they are. I keep my childhood photo albums close by, so that when a negative memory comes up, I can look at all the very happy times I had, and all the effort they put into giving me a loving home. I know they really tried harder to be good parents than anything else they have ever done in their lives, and this aspect is what I choose to focus on. :)

:blowkiss:
Hugs back,
Maria
Who can ride a bike, swim, drive a car very well, ride a horse, climb a tree, and wade in a creek :)

Thank you so much, Believe. For many years, I said I had the perfect childhood. I didn't have anything to compare it to.. and I was not sexually abused and I was loved. It could have been much worse, :)

I know what you mean about ego boundaries. I'm so sorry that your father used you as a surrogate adult and kept you awake at night. OTOH, I wish so much that my father had danced with me, just once, in my lifetime.
:blowkiss:
Hugs back,
Maria
Who can ride a bike, swim, drive a car very well, ride a horse, climb a tree, and wade in a creek :)

:blowkiss:Back-atcha from one who can foxtrot, waltz, name that tune in one note if it from the 50's, and doesn't regret lack of sleep. I do great thinking, reading and writing at night...and I have had the privilege of seeing many a beautiful sunrise! I love my father still-we made peace and I participated in his care until he took his last breath...no regrets.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back