Can child molesters be rehabilitated?????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Can child molesters be rehabilitated?

• Yes

Votes: 35 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 615 94.6%

• Total voters
Well Heck ya ..Sure they can ..It starts like this first you line them up you know single file so its pretty and all .then when your ready you let the father of each little child these guys have molested and you tell dad to take it away fella;s and each one gets a bullet to the head just one you dont wanna waste any more money on bullets for these sick Son;s Of *****es then alive or not u barry them somewhere that even you couldn;t find it again if you tried . And thats how you rehabilletate sex offenders ,,,

Some crimes you just don't deserve a second chance to try and prove yourself changed. For me, molesting a child in number one on the list. I would also put there, raping a woman (or man) or killing someone (not self-defense).
Once convicted of molesting a child, they should never be another opportunity to see if they can be rehabilitated.
All MOO

I don't think you can change what sexually attracts you. I believe that is set as early as when you are born and definitely by age 5-6, when your general temperament and personality are also set. Chemical castration is the only way to stop the act and they have to take that medicine on schedule. I don't think the feelings or 'turn-on' change but they may lessen with the medicines. But you can prevent the act.

No. Thy cannot be "cured". They cannot be rehabilitated. Keep them locked up.

They can if they choose never to offend again and work on it, same way smokers, drug addicts, food addicts can be 'cured' would you leave them alone with kids for extended periods of time, probably not .. Same way I can't be left alone with cheesecake.

My gut says 'No.' and I have learnt to trust it. We are taught as children to 'Always give others the benefit of the doubt.' In my experience; don't.

Can the victims ever forget and not have consequences because of the molestation? Does the victim have to work with the mind to deal with what happened? So who cares if the molester can be rehabbed.

Can the victims ever forget and not have consequences because of the molestation? Does the victim have to work with the mind to deal with what happened? So who cares if the molester can be rehabbed.

Right! If an alcholic falls off the wagon and drinks a 6 pack on his couch, what real damage has happened? When a pedophile falls off the wagon, the consequences are irreversible.

That's what I asked myself before voting.

No.
Absolutely 100% great points, Tulessa & Inthedetails!

To anyone answering yes, no matter the reason. Therapy, castration, meds, blah, blah blah

Would you let YOUR child take a day trip ALONE, with a convicted pedophile?

NO, IMO they can not be " rehabilitated "

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Well Heck ya ..Sure they can ..It starts like this first you line them up you know single file so its pretty and all .then when your ready you let the father of each little child these guys have molested and you tell dad to take it away fella;s and each one gets a bullet to the head just one you dont wanna waste any more money on bullets for these sick Son;s Of *****es then alive or not u barry them somewhere that even you couldn;t find it again if you tried . And thats how you rehabilletate sex offenders ,,,
I like this idea🤘

Time and time again, it's been proven that nothing can rehabilitate a pedophile.
Even on their deathbeds, they can't be trusted.

I don't believe that true child molesters can be rehabilitated (so, I'm leaving out registered sex offenders who may have been a 19 year-old having sex with a girl who said she was 17 but turns out to be 15.) More and more I'm thinking that they are born that way and honestly cannot help their overwhelming desires. Given that, and that I don't believe in the death penalty, I believe they should be incarcerated for life with no chance of parole. If that's too harsh for those out there who think they can be rehabilitated, or those who think we incarcerate too many people, or those who believe that life sentences are cruel and unusual, I suggest as an alternative, what I call the "Montana Solution." Montana is huge, and really it doesn't even have to be Montana, just any large area of unpopulated land, and you wall off a huge section of it and build a real city inside the walls. You could include everything from grocery stores to movie theaters to a hospital, etc. Then, populate the city with sex offenders. Given how many there are, there must be some from almost every profession and each could have a place in that walled off society. Let them live with each other.

NIMBY, leave Montana alone!

All child molesters are not the same. Each situation merits review. That being said, hardcore, molesters that plan, groom, and have molested 100's of children are hard wired that way, and can't be rehabilitated, because of their flawed thinking. They actually think they are wonderful, helping kids transition to sex. They are beyond manipulative, and know just what to say when they are caught. Which is why so few are actually charged.

I don't believe that true child molesters can be rehabilitated (so, I'm leaving out registered sex offenders who may have been a 19 year-old having sex with a girl who said she was 17 but turns out to be 15.) More and more I'm thinking that they are born that way and honestly cannot help their overwhelming desires. Given that, and that I don't believe in the death penalty, I believe they should be incarcerated for life with no chance of parole. If that's too harsh for those out there who think they can be rehabilitated, or those who think we incarcerate too many people, or those who believe that life sentences are cruel and unusual, I suggest as an alternative, what I call the "Montana Solution." Montana is huge, and really it doesn't even have to be Montana, just any large area of unpopulated land, and you wall off a huge section of it and build a real city inside the walls. You could include everything from grocery stores to movie theaters to a hospital, etc. Then, populate the city with sex offenders. Given how many there are, there must be some from almost every profession and each could have a place in that walled off society. Let them live with each other.

I like your idea but I would go a bit further. They need to be isolated away from everyone and should be dropped off on some far away island. Drop them down some seed packets, a few other essentials, and let them build their homestead. When they get the urge to assault someone, they can have at it with each other.

Please,
Tell us about the " soft core " molesters.
What should be done with them?

Everyday I scroll passed this topic and say to my self why is this still up ..Iam going to give you all the awnser to can sex predators be rehabilatated or fixed and the awnser to this is 100 percent YES ....And this is how you go about doing it . First you find a convicted sex predator.. Second you wanna pull out your 44. magnum ..Third your going to take aim at his Groin area ..And fourth your gonna slowly pull back on the trigger ...And now I would suggest taking a friend out for some drinks to celebrate having just fixed a pedofile... And now you know how to rehabilitate a sex predator the proper way ....

Everyday I scroll passed this topic and say to my self why is this still up ..Iam going to give you all the awnser to can sex predators be rehabilatated or fixed and the awnser to this is 100 percent YES ....And this is how you go about doing it . First you find a convicted sex predator.. Second you wanna pull out your 44. magnum ..Third your going to take aim at his Groin area ..And fourth your gonna slowly pull back on the trigger ...And now I would suggest taking a friend out for some drinks to celebrate having just fixed a pedofile... And now you know how to rehabilitate a sex predator the proper way ....
Amen!

NO! NO! NO!!!

Whatever causes a person to think as a pedophile does, can never ever be changed! Only a very disturbed mind would act on harming children.

Our justice system hasn't caught on yet that letting these dirt bags out, early or giving them a short sentence, means another innocent child will have their life ruined. What does it take to keep these predators in jail and keep all children safe?

Our overloaded prisons are because why...? I know there are people in there whose crime does not compare with a pedophile's. However, the pedophile gets released due to overcrowding, while the less evil inmate is kept behind bars. Something is wrong with the values and morals of the US system. Until our system cleans up its act, making priorities of the cruelest and most evil acts which cause great harm to another person, pedophiles will continue to grow in numbers and hurting more children.

My opinions only.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back