CANADA - 3 dead including gunman, 12 injured in Greektown shooting, Toronto, July 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My thoughts are with all the victims and their families and even for the ones that survive they are likely to have terrible injuries that can result in a lifetime of pain and suffering.

As we begin to hear about the ones that died we have to remember that even the survivors have a long road ahead of them and some may never fully heal or be without pain and suffering.

These crimes like this are awful and I hope LE finds all they need to know about the shooter and if he had any help in acquiring weapons or any other help.

Almost looks as if something is dangling around his ankles/feet, reminded of too long, flared pants that are wet at the hemline.imo

Im wondering if maybe two shooters? Because this witness seems to contradict the main video I have seen where on video I dont think his sleeves were rolled up because I dont see skin on his arms?

"Another man told CP24 that he was standing 10 to 15 feet away from the alleged gunman when he got a look at him.

“He looked around 35, long hair, black hat. He had a dark shirt with long sleeves rolled up and black pants,” the man said.
"

One victim dead after 14 people shot on the Danforth; Police say suspected shooter dead

This video loops the shooter and has slow motion in last loop.

JMO
He is carrying some sort of man purse over his shoulder and hanging along his side. Maybe to hold more ammunition or other weapons.

He does match the description of the witness other than the sleeves not rolled up so maybe he unrolled them.

One other thing I noticed is I think he was walking along the shop fronts and just picking out targets randomly as he walked by. Because the person filming obviously freaks out after the shots and probably ducks for cover. So I am thinking he/she heard shots before the shooter got there which made him/her start filming. So I am guessing the shooter had already shot at another business before getting to that point where the filmer was filming him.

Toronto restaurant shooting: Girl, 10, and teen killed in Canada attack

Last edited:
Police: 10-year-old girl among 2 killed following mass shooting on Danforth
"A 10-year-old girl from the GTA and an 18-year-old Toronto woman have been identified as the two victims killed in a mass shooting on the Danforth on Sunday night".
"Police said the victims range in age from 10 to 59 and the injuries range from minor to serious.
Browne said some of the surviving victims sustained “life-altering” injuries".

A portal has been set up on the Toronto Police Service’s website for witnesses to upload photos and videos.

“If you heard or saw anything in relation to this incident around 10 p.m. last night, don’t assume that we already have that information because we are going to need that information to complete our investigation,” Browne said."

not caught up at all

sorry if discussed

maybe it is cultural but they keep saying not random if I am understanding it the way that is here that is meaningful

hate crime??

gender??

race

it feels like they know about his background

How you can help the Toronto shooting victims
"How you can help the Toronto shooting victims"

"Ms. Ramagnano said more than 500 people have been trained since the program’s launch in November, including Metrolinx employees and other public service providers.

Bystanders are often the first responders during a mass shooting, Ms. Ramagnano said. A person can bleed to death in four to five minutes, so it is crucial to provide quick and appropriate support. CPR is often the go-to for help, but it can cause a victim to bleed quicker if their wound is not dealt with first, she said.

The two-hour course is offered once a month at Sunnybrook, and the next session will be held Tuesday. Ms. Ramagnano said she encourages civilians to reach out and learn an easy skill that is “very powerful” and can save someone’s life.

Canadian Blood Services are encouraging donations"

Would have expected his family to have seen the news by now and recognized the shooter, imo,speculation.
rbbm.
Police, watchdog won't ID gunman in Danforth Avenue mass shooting | CBC News
"The SIU has said the suspect is a 29-year-old man from Toronto, but the organization's spokesperson, Monica Hudon, said his identity isn't being released at this time.

When reporters asked Hudon why, she said a post-mortem is scheduled for Tuesday. and that it's against SIU policy to release the man's name without notifying his family."

surveillance-picture-of-danforth-shooter.jpg

A store owner on Danforth Avenue captured this image of the suspect from a surveillance system. (CBC)

Last edited:
Would have expected his family would have seen the news by now and recognized the shooter, imo,speculation.
rbbm.
Police, watchdog won't ID gunman in Danforth Avenue mass shooting | CBC News
"The SIU has said the suspect is a 29-year-old man from Toronto, but the organization's spokesperson, Monica Hudon, said his identity isn't being released at this time.

When reporters asked Hudon why, she said a post-mortem is scheduled for Tuesday. and that it's against SIU policy to release the man's name without notifying his family."

surveillance-picture-of-danforth-shooter.jpg

A store owner on Danforth Avenue captured this image of the suspect from a surveillance system. (CBC)

I see no rolled up sleeves.

Police: 10-year-old girl among 2 killed following mass shooting on Danforth

''Erskine-Smith said the 18-year-old’s parents asked him to provide the media with their daughter’s name and photo.

“I just spent time with a family who hasn’t processed this yet. I don’t want comment on this beyond what they’ve said,” he said. “At some point they’re going to be ready to talk more publicly but right now they’re still processing this.”

“They’re devastated,” he added, “as any parent would be.”

There's a private facebook profile that could be the shooter, facial hair looks similar. I won't be linking to it here, as I believe that is against the rules.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03
Back