Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 1m1 minute ago
Doreen Garland then met with police at an Airdrie park and gave police statement about truck on July 4, 2014. #garland

Afternooon break now.

I wonder how quickly the police would have found their suspect if sister had not recognized the truck and turned in her brother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1m1 minute ago
Court is now resuming. Crown asked final question to Patti if anyone in their family had diabetes. She said no. #Garland #yyc

DIABETES??? HUH? Injection gear? Insulin?? What?

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1m1 minute ago
Defence says they have no cross examination questions for Patti #Garland. court is done for today #yyc

And that's it folks

Too much Guys?

Not at all - thanks to you and everyone who is taking the time for those of us who are working and not able to. So great to be able to take a quick look here and be up to the minute.

Kevin Martin
@KMartinCourts
Lawyer Kim Ross says he has no questions for Patti Garland. Court done for the day. #garland
3:39 PM - 17 Jan 2017

Kevin Martin
@KMartinCourts
Tomorrow in the Douglas Garland trial jurors will hear from the first police officer on the scene of the Liknes residence. #garland

Questioning seems rather bizarre and random to me sometimes. I wonder why they would ask if anyone has diabetes?

Questioning seems rather bizarre and random to me sometimes. I wonder why they would ask if anyone has diabetes?

I hope we find out as the trial progresses.

Does anyone wear adult diapers
Does anyone have diabetes
Did you order DNA destroying and blood cleaning materials

I think they are proving how in depth DG planned this and what he planned/did

Thank you to everyone who has been re-tweeting. We know it is a tough, tense job and your help is so appreciated.

:tyou::yourock:

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 20m20 minutes ago
Tomorrow's witnesses at #Garland trial: First responder (Police) to Liknes home & officer introducing exhibits from Liknes home

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 21m21 minutes ago
Two @CalgaryPolice officers are set to take the stand tomorrow in #Garland trial. #yyc

Hi, everyone. I've had the last 2 days off and let myself get caught up in the opening and testimony so far. I don't think any of us had predicted how horrific the last hours could have been for the victims.
I am not sure I can see this through. Although this steadfast group needs closure, I can't help but think "lets give this family the dignity of not making their suffering public". If ever there was a case where a publication ban should be enacted, it's this one IMO. I personally don't want to hear any more about DG's fascination with women restrained and in diapers.
God bless us all.

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 2m2 minutes ago
Douglas #Garland just shook his head while sister Patti describing layout of house

The tip to check the acreage came from Patti, bless her heart!!

Hate to think about the grudge DG's going to hold against his sister. Fortunately he's never getting out of prison to get his revenge.

One reason for him to ask if anyone had diabetes is that it can cause incontinence, therefore 'diapers' may be used.

I don't know about that being a possible reason. As a rule diabetes typically doesn't cause urinary incontinence. I can think of a lot more common medical conditions that would cause incontinence that might require someone to wear adult diapers (stroke, neurological disorders, MS, prostate issues, etc). My guess is that maybe insulin syringes or maybe insulin vials were found?

One reason for him to ask if anyone had diabetes is that it can cause incontinence, therefore 'diapers' may be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor