Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 58 seconds ago
"Typically if you want to see a profile you have to log into a linkedin account otherwise you'd have a limited view," said Kraan #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1 minute ago
Crown Shane Parker asking Kraan to find searches done specifically on June 17, 2014. #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 51 seconds ago
-PublicCanada.com search for Alvin Liknes
-Planetsoho.com hit related to Kathryn Liknes
-Canadapages.ca search for surname Liknes

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 52 seconds ago
The URL for the picture of Kathryn Liknes found on the hard drive "This picture was obviously downloaded to the hard drive" #Garland #yyc

"how to stay anonymous on Linkedin," "How can i view profiles anonymously" amongst Linkedin related searches #Garland

Nancy Hixt Verified account‏@NancyHixt 28 seconds ago
#Garland continues to be hunched over in prisoners box looking at the written document being presented by Cst. Kraan

Thanks nettie and Jade for the tweets.

How does a Defence lawyer even begin to put a defence together with all this damning evidence pointing right at your client? Wow! Does DG really think he can beat these charges? WTH is he writing? Whatever it is it's not going to help him.

He's not crazy but he is. He knew what he was doing, knew it was wrong, got rid of evidence and planned to get rid of evidence. Then he hid the hard drive.

I think at the end of this DG is going to get Dangerous Offender Status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy Hixt Verified account‏@NancyHixt 56 seconds ago
Court hears there was a search for Evansburg map--Court has previously heard the Likneses were planning to move to Evansburg #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie
Google map search was also done for Evansburg, the Alberta community the Likneses planned to move to. #Garland #yyc

Nancy Hixt Verified account‏@NancyHixt 1 minute ago
Kraan: A "Torture file' on #Garland hard drive was last accessed June 17/14

Nancy Hixt Verified account‏@NancyHixt 1 minute ago
"25 most brutal torture techniques" among the items included in the "Torture file" on #Garland hard drive

No wonder this freak didn't have a job. His full time gig was stalking the Liknes's and becoming well versed in medieval torture techniques. Unreal. Imagine if he would've put this kind of focus into something good. Could've been a successful guy.

In the downloads file on the hard drive Kraan said there was a file called "Death Dealer's Manual - Bradley Steiner" #Garland

Nancy Hixt Verified account‏@NancyHixt 51 seconds ago
Kraan: documents on #Garland hard drive- "Dragon's touch human anatomy" "Death Dealer’s manual" "22 ways to a man" "how to hide anything"

I agree! The man-hours spent sleuthing, researching and mapping are incredible. We had even had area photographers on the street in the Liknes neighbourhood. Many here had the motive pegged long before media.

No doubt there are potential authors here with us as well LE and MSM reading along (most likely since the beginning).

I do wish a verified MSM and a verified Canadian Legal system person would join in. Heck, we could also use a cyber security person, a psychologist and, and, and.... however we do quite well on our own!

I'm still catching up....stupid work getting in the way! I can't help with MSM or the Canadian Legal system but if there are any HR/Payroll or Funeral/Embalming questions I could become verified but I'm not sure how much that would be needed :thinking:

Nancy Hixt Verified account‏@NancyHixt 56 seconds ago
Court hears there was a search for Evansburg map--Court has previously heard the Likneses were planning to move to Evansburg #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie
Google map search was also done for Evansburg, the Alberta community the Likneses planned to move to. #Garland #yyc

My goodness. They would not have been safe even if they had moved.

A range of emotions with this trial.
First anger then disgust then horror then anger again.

Rinse and repeat.

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 46 seconds ago
Article titled "Quantitative analysis of DNA degradation in the dead body" found in downloads as well, last accessed June 20, 2014. #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 34 seconds ago
"Force Applied To The Head and Their Relationship To Risk of Brain Injury" PDF found on hard drive. #Garland #yyc

Bryan Labby Verified account‏@CBCBryan 52 seconds ago
Link found to "FORCES APPLIED TO THE HEAD AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO BRAIN INJURY" Accessed June 27, 2014 #Garland

"Cellular jamming" was also searched on google in March 2014, according to Kraan. #Garland #yyc

Crown has finished their questioning of Kraan #Garland #yyc

#Garland trial is now taking a break for lunch until 2 pm

I didn't know what cellular jamming was so I Googled it

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Portable Jamming Device. A mobile phone jammer is an instrument used to prevent cellular phones from receiving signals from base stations. When used, the jammer effectively disables cellular phones

Wow...just wow

How does a Defence lawyer even begin to put a defence together with all this damning evidence pointing right at your client? Wow! Does DG really think he can beat these charges? WTH is he writing? Whatever it is it's not going to help him.

He's not crazy but he is. He knew what he was doing, knew it was wrong, got rid of evidence and planned to get rid of evidence. Then he hid the hard drive.

I think at the end of this DG is going to get Dangerous Offender Status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing about his defence lawyer. Good luck during the cross! Even if you ignore all the gore or explain it away as "not being illegal" the planning stuff is so damaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home