Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MORE SAD ALERT and DONE FOR THE DAY

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 2m2 minutes ago
Brooks-Lim done testifying. That's it for the trial for the day. Legal issue being addressed w/out jury this aft. #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 2m2 minutes ago
Lucie Edwardson Retweeted Lucie Edwardson
Speaking about the bone fragments collected from #Garland farm. #yycLucie Edwardson added,
Lucie Edwardson @MetroLucie
"there were fragments w/in there that she felt could've been human..1 or 2 could have been from child under 5 years" B-L said #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 2m2 minutes ago
"there were fragments w/in there that she felt could've been human..1 or 2 could have been from child under 5 years" B-L said #Garland

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 2m2 minutes ago
Some bone fragments found in ashes could've been human, says Brooks-Lim. #Garland

So...a person who was attempting to knock someone out with chloroform might find themselves in an altercation with that person because it's effect is not instant. Hmm....thanks for pointing that out defence team. ;)

Could explain the knocked over tv in the master bedroom...

So...a person who was attempting to knock someone out with chloroform might find themselves in an altercation with that person because it's effect is not instant. Hmm....thanks for pointing that out defence team. ;)

Strange how we got more details out of her findings through the defence than we did through the crown....details the Crown should be bringing out IMO.

Ina SidhuVerified account ‏@CTVInaSidhu 3m3 minutes ago
More
Brooks-Lim says there is no sign of anyone else's blood at Liknes home. But still says Nathan/Alvin/Kathy may have been alive still #garland

This is weird. The trial is already done for the day yet they are still tweeting like its new info? They have been done for 5 minutes.

Strange how we got more details out of her findings through the defence than we did through the crown....details the Crown should be bringing out IMO.

Crown is more limited in how/what they ask their witness if i recall.

Rest in Peace Little Darling

[video=twitter;821846170662113280]https://twitter.com/SCOJAY_/status/821846170662113280[/video]

I pray they were deceased quickly and in the home. Once he got them to the secondary crime scene I shudder to think what they would have endured. I know the Crown says otherwise but my head and heart are settling with quick death.

It's funny how those little details are the most relatable. A hurt child with a bleeding cut. We've all likely been there to comfort, clean up and give a band-aid to a crying little one who needs some love. I find today's testimony so relatable it aches. Some things are impossible to imagine, but this part is not.

This is weird. The trial is already done for the day yet they are still tweeting like its new info? They have been done for 5 minutes.

:wagon:

I HATE THIS. Maybe I should say HIM :pullhair: When I read all three bled at the house that little bloody hand print came to mind. I don't know if my tears are anger or sadness. I can't image if this were my family . . .

Hey Szoop! Welcome. I've noticed there is always one or two that is quite behind the others. I think most of the reporters are updating web stories as well as tweeting. One of them actually completely missed Cst Yee this morning because she was updating her web story.
Stick around ;)

Jadey's taking a break. Tough one today. Look forward to reading you guys' awesome posts later on.

I can certainly understand why tomorrow is off. Those jurors all deserve a big vacation with their families when this is all said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop