Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty clear that K and A were already down when struck. Thoughts?
I think he struck them again to keep them unconscious. The fact that they were still actively bleeding tells me they were still alive though. Not much about Nathan though. We don't even know how much blood was on the sheets from him. Like nosebleed amount or head wound amount.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Wow, was he ever brazen. With houses being so close to each other, 2 adults to overcome, and dragging bodies right onto the driveway?? Talk about high risk.

I still think it's likely he had a little help from his good buddy Crys Meth.

GRAPHIC

Bryan LabbyVerified account ‏@CBCBryan 2m2 minutes ago

Sgt. Arns says Nathan O'Brien 'was actively bleeding' on the bed in the spare room. Alvin was struck at least twice in 2 locations. #Garland

They aren't saying a lot on Nathan on Twitter. Just this same bit over and over.

He was so small and could be easily carried away from the point where he was "actively bleeding", IMO. Whereas A and L would be dragged due to their adult size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What prison will he rot away in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to sound paranoid here but there have been 2 times today when tweeting slowed right down. Right now is one of them. We haven't seen a lot of tweets about nathan. Are they not tweeting some stuff?

I was wondering the same thing 😢

I think he struck them again to keep them unconscious. The fact that they were still actively bleeding tells me they were still alive though. Not much about Nathan though. We don't even know how much blood was on the sheets from him. Like nosebleed amount or head wound amount.

And no spatter in the bedroom from nathan so he likely wasn't hit with anything.

Based on the computer evidence on DG's file I think his plan was to take the couple alive to the farm. So, with this in mind he had a plan to incapacitate them - from yelling, fighting back etc. There is a lot of distance to travel too - if everyone wasn't unconscious he'd be worried about them yelling, or moving about in the back when stopped at red lights, around other traffic. Even though it was early he likely passed some vehicles.

My guess and hope is NO was unconscious quite early and never woke up (or that's my sincere hope). Even for that brief period outside, he must have done something to keep them from yelling like hell, beyond hitting them.

Wow, was he ever brazen. With houses being so close to each other, 2 adults to overcome, and dragging bodies right onto the driveway?? Talk about high risk.

I still think it's likely he had a little help from his good buddy Crys Meth.

Other than going to jail for operating a meth lab, many years ago, is there any evidence DG was ever an actual meth user? Methinks not, IMO.

Other than going to jail for operating a meth lab, many years ago, is there any evidence DG was ever an actual meth user? Methinks not, IMO.

Nope, but it's not an unreasonable assumption.

Yeah I'm not willing to travel down the "he was on crystal meth" road. This has not been suggested at all by the crown and there is no evidence to support this. As scary as it is some people are so evil that they can commit crimes like this without the influence of drugs.

Has anyone seen any indication of DG's parents being present at trial? Gotta wonder how they are coping with this info coming out. Also knowing what happened on the acreage can't be easy for them.

Not always though.

I think the only way not is if he was put into Bowden - but that's min/med security. I'd be surprised if they considered him anything other than a max security sort of prisoner. Just speculating though. Where else do you think he would go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member