Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan LabbyVerified account ‏@CBCBryan 34s35 seconds ago
#Garland headed towards Nosecreek park in Airdrie, walking around in the area. He was writing in a journal and talking to himself.

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 37s38 seconds ago
Massicotte said #Garland was observed in Nosecreek Park in Airdrie. #yyc

JOURNAL!!!

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1m1 minute ago
#Garland stayed in the park for several minutes- writing in a journal and talking out loud to himself. They couldn't hear what he was saying

Valerie Fortney ‏@ValFortney 1m1 minute ago
Masicotte: #Garland observed by a pond near the farm, talking to himself, writing notes in a notebook.

Ina SidhuVerified account ‏@CTVInaSidhu 51s51 seconds ago
Massicotte also says #garland stayed in Airdrie parking lot for a while - he was then seen driving past his property. Looped behind property

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1m1 minute ago
After midnight on July 14 Massicotte says #Garland drove past his farm.

Valerie Fortney ‏@ValFortney 1m1 minute ago
Massicotte: at 10 minutes after midnight, #Garland drove to north side of Airdrie, past his property.

Bryan LabbyVerified account ‏@CBCBryan 1m1 minute ago
#Garland back at Walmart parking lot around midnight, left the area headed onto Highway 2, e/b towards his property.

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 54s54 seconds ago
A marked police car drove in the direction of where #Garland would enter farm and shone their lights on him

Lucas MeyerVerified account ‏@meyer_lucas 1m1 minute ago
Massicotte now going over #Garland 's driving, parking his car and walked towards his property. #yyc

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 46s46 seconds ago
Massicotte said he was waiting at #Garland's rental vehicle to make sure he couldn't return to it. #yyc

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 47s47 seconds ago
Just after midnight: #Garland drove towards family farm. Saw police (who were holding scene), drove in other direction.

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 54s54 seconds ago
#Garland was seen walking towards his family farm when a marked unit pulled up. He fled uniformed officers.

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 1m1 minute ago
Massicotte: Marked unit activated lights-said that's when #Garland started running in the field near his farm

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 2m2 minutes ago
Massicotte said when #Garland saw that he began running away. Two constables were chasing him. #yyc

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 58s59 seconds ago
At north end of property there is a line of trees and #Garland jumped into the trees.

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 22s22 seconds ago
Massicotte said Cst. Parhar was in pursuit of him. The grass was "well over the roof of the truck" #Garland #yyc

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 22s22 seconds ago
Massicotte started driving through a field towards trees where #Garland seemed to be hiding. Grass was "well over the roof of the truck"

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 1m1 minute ago
Massicotte says things got confusing, officers pursuing him got separated. #Garland jumped into a bank of trees

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 31s32 seconds ago
#Garland was in the trees when Massicotte began yelling at him to come out. He came out, was put on ground and taken into custody. #yyc

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 33s34 seconds ago
Massicotte had police helicopter light up the area for them. Arrived at #Garland - challenged him to come out. He did, got him on ground

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 23s24 seconds ago
MoreMassicotte said he was yelling "City police come out of the bushes" at #Garland before he came out of the trees.

Too bad he could not impale himself a little . Don't die yet DG.

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 31s32 seconds ago
#Garland was in the trees when Massicotte began yelling at him to come out. He came out, was put on ground and taken into custody. #yyc

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 33s34 seconds ago
Massicotte had police helicopter light up the area for them. Arrived at #Garland - challenged him to come out. He did, got him on ground
Did he really think he was going to get away??

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

So they must have that notebook he was observed writing in. What is in it????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wowzers!!! Thanks Strike Force!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he really think he was going to get away??

He thinks he's smarter than everyone else so maybe? Granted running towards an active crime scene at night may say otherwise. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Bryan LabbyVerified account ‏@CBCBryan 1m1 minute ago
Massicotte took #Garland into custody. Testimony has wrapped for the day. The final two witnesses for the Crown tomorrow morning.

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 2m2 minutes ago
Only two more Crown witnesses in this trial. Both to be called tomorrow. #Garland

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 2m2 minutes ago
Crown done questioning, no questions from defence for Massicotte #Garland

I hope T5 has a horrible dinner tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap! I was feeling tense there even though I know the outcome!

I bet that journal has a bunch of lists, checklists and such. Diagrams. Oh, and crazy ramblings.
I'm dying to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members