Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphic

The splatter and the drips certainly tell a story and it is a story of savagery, brutality, violence and rage. It appears that he got them down and beat them severely and strategically.

His is a MONSTER. I can't imagine the fear.

How does the jury just go and eat a meal right now?

That was exhausting. And sickening.

I am basically quietly following this trial and these threads, but I just wanted to say a sincere thank you for your work, JadeSleuth. I appreciate it very much. This is a truly horrific case.

So it sounds like the dumbell wasn't used until they were downstairs in front of the garage and he hit alvin with it. I think alvin gave one last fight knowing if he left that house he was for sure never coming back.

I'm a little confused when Arns says hand, blunt object.. there is a big difference, I think Alvin bled a lot..I'm not sure that DG would strike him with only his hands

Nathan

The only hope I can have is that whatever DG did to Nathan killed him quickly and as painlessly as possible.

This is not what I should be hoping for with respect to a bright and beautiful 5 year old boy who played no part in any of this. Nathan should be with his mom and dad and his siblings playing and learning and being a kid.

The fact that DG chose to kill Nathan rather than let him live (and he could have let him live), takes DG to a different level of sick and twisted. He is barbaric and pure EVIL and I mean that sincerely.

Today has brought the tears. I'm going to take a break for bit. I'll check in later tonight.

Someone may or may not have made this judgement but dont have time to scroll through right now so I will just blather on. Seems like if he had such confidence to try and attempt to clean any of this stuff would have me think that they didn't make it out alive...Can't see him taking the time otherwise...

I'm a little confused when Arns says hand, blunt object.. there is a big difference, I think Alvin bled a lot..I'm not sure that DG would strike him with only his hands

Me too. A hand vs. a blunt object. Seems like there would be significant differences.

Someone may or may not have made this judgement but dont have time to scroll through right now so I will just blather on. Seems like if he had such confidence to try and attempt to clean any of this stuff would have me think that they didn't make it out alive...Can't see him taking the time otherwise...

He could had them sedated.. I hope not though

Am thinking the same thing. And ... hoping (?) So conflicting.

Me too. A hand vs. a blunt object. Seems like there would be significant differences.

I think she was saying she couldn't narrow it down to what type of impact in the bedroom. I thought she also said foot. By the garage was more consistant with a blunt object though and she even said it could be a dumbell.

If they were killed at the house why were they seen in diapers at his farm? Was he acting out a sexual fetish with dead bodies? That's a whole other fetish. Unfortunately i think they were alive. Severely injured but alive.

Thanks to JadeSleuth, don't know how you managed to cut and paste all that. I was only able to quickly skimread. When it comes to blood, for me it's best that I not know all the details.

What's so disturbing about this case is WHY them? The motive just does not make any sense to me whatsoever, in terms of the absurd level of rage required to plan and then successfully commit this sort of horrific altercation. One attacker, two victims plus an unexpected third. After this bloody scene he doesn't just end it and walk out, no he takes his victims with him and later carves them up.

If it's not drugs, can a fetish with gore create a monster like this?

Completely my opinion, but I think he did his pathetic clean up, when he came back after bringing them to the acreage, when he drove into their neighbourhood again before his Dr. apt. Especially if in new shoes, he could have left the unknown footprints they found by the sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back