Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 44s44 seconds ago
"There are several things you can do to look after yourself… give yourself persmission to experience your reaction" #Garland

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 44s44 seconds ago
Get a massage, nap (but not during court), start a journal, connect the people in your lives who love and support you, said Gates #Garland

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 51s51 seconds ago
Gates: confidential professional counselling is available to jurors after this trial #Garland

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 1m1 minute ago
"Do not try to block out thoughts of what happened," Gates tells the 13 jury member. #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1m1 minute ago
Court is to resume Monday morning at 10 a.m. for closing arguments. #Garland

Bill GravelandVerified account ‏@BillGraveland 53s53 seconds ago
Case is now adjourned until Monday morning. At that time the Crown will give its closing arguments followed by the defence. #Garland

Valerie Fortney ‏@ValFortney 56s56 seconds ago
"I wish you a peaceful and relaxing weekend," says judge, to #Garland jury; says it's important work. "We are all indebted to your service."

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 1m1 minute ago
"Thank you for your very patient attention...I wish you a very pleasant weekend," said Gates
#Garland

Lucas MeyerVerified account ‏@meyer_lucas 1m1 minute ago
Judge wishes jury a peaceful and relaxing weekend before closing arguments and sequestration next week #Garland #yyc

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 1m1 minute ago
"we are all indebted to you for your service" Gates tells jurors as he wishes them a good weekend -back Monday for final arguments #Garland

[video=twitter;829796984844349442]https://twitter.com/CBCCalgary/status/829796984844349442[/video]

She needs an endorsement deal. ☺☺☺

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Movie people should be crawling all over her. Who needs a superhero movie? You couldn't write her story without it sounding made up. I can't believe I didn't know about her until now.

I didn't even think this was possible... Why even have a trial?

I'm more convinced than ever that DG relished in re-living his crime and that not pleading guilty was his last "eff you" to the family of AL. HIs way of inflicting maximum pain and suffering.
:(

Movie people should be crawling all over her. Who needs a superhero movie? You couldn't write her story without it sounding made up. I can't believe I didn't know about her until now.
I love her! Even making a joke about being out of shape while testifying ❤❤❤

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I can't stop thinking about this journal!!! What was he writing??? Ugh! Oh well. Either way, he is screwed. Bye Felicia

ALERT! ARREST VIDEO!

Lucas MeyerVerified account ‏@meyer_lucas 2m2 minutes ago

#Garland arrest video has been released.
Story coming. #yyc

Maybe its just in canada but its common for defence to not call witnesses in a murder trial.

There might be character witnesses at the sentencing stage - friends who will testify on his behalf. Ooh wait.

No witnesses.

If you could pick anyone from the Crown's witnesses to have a one on one interview with you, who would it be? Or if Tricia could get them on a Websleuths interview for us?

Jamie Parhar (arresting officer)? Paul Gagnon (aerial photos guy)? The ME? Someone else?

I feel especially bad for the one poor juror who sat through all that and doesn't get to put this away.

If you could pick anyone from the Crown's witnesses to have a one on one interview with you, who would it be? Or if Tricia could get them on a Websleuths interview for us?

Jamie Parhar (arresting officer)? Paul Gagnon (aerial photos guy)? The ME? Someone else?

DG's shrink

STILL FROM ARREST VIDEO HERE:

[video=twitter;829804925639024640]https://twitter.com/meyer_lucas/status/829804925639024640[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange