Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon T5 will be all alone. Forever. I hope he is haunted nightly. I hope all his guards and fellow inmates know what he did and remind him daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the "brief delay" is because he's out having a couple of stiff drinks to get through this. ;)

MOO

My money is on a possible plea change, but that's just my thoughts. He is clearly there to waste everyone's time so it wouldn't surprise me if he applies to change his plea based on the picture the crown has painted for the jury to consider

Great post ... exactly

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Just thinking. Garland was very unlucky to have a sister who did the right thing by reporting him to the police after the bulliten with the green truck was released by the media.

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 52s52 seconds ago
Still waiting for #Garland to start the afternoon session with final submissions from defence lawyer Kim Ross.

Soon T5 will be all alone. Forever. I hope he is haunted nightly. I hope all his guards and fellow inmates know what he did and remind him daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No soul = no nightly hauntings. He's utterly devoid of empathy or remorse. He'll either seethe with rage, or sit in his cell feeling satisfied he accomplished his mission. His anger being he got caught by people he feels are beneath him in intelligence.

He can't fire his lawyer right now to trigger a mistrial can he?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

My money is on a possible plea change, but that's just my thoughts. He is clearly there to waste everyone's time so it wouldn't surprise me if he applies to change his plea based on the picture the crown has painted for the jury to consider
That would be interesting because after putting everyone through this he could make them suffer even more by giving all the details.

marmot4, I'm still curious what you saw from the magnified picture of the truck that you posted last night... I tried hard and couldn't tell...

Maybe he only stepped in blood with his left foot at that time.

The footprints don't actually look like that. They've been enhanced to show the detail. This photo shows the left footprint. There is probably a match to it that shows the right footprint. Some show both. I don't think anyone is trying to hide anything here.

I think that the defence is rewriting his speech to lean on the hope that Nathan died in the bed.

marmot4, I'm still curious what you saw from the magnified picture of the truck that you posted last night... I tried hard and couldn't tell...

I've been watching for posts like this. Bicycle under white truck, duct-taped face in the back seat, kittens in the trees... kwim?

Okay, sure you can. Except I don't think the prosecutor is able to hear you.

I think this forum is excellent place to discuss that kind of matter. But feel free to not respond to my questions/statements if you do not wish/or like.

I think that the defence is rewriting his speech to lean on the hope that Nathan died in the bed.
Maybe DG is having trouble changing his diaper ... if I was him I would have crapped myself after the Crown's closing statement ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member