Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a "lurker" throughout this entire case from Day 1; I felt I had nothing I contribute. I registered now simply to say a heart-felt Thank You for the company, conversations and information on this horrific case! Simply couldn't have read about it elsewhere!!!

JadeSLeuth, I just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work!

This is great!

I expected no sooner than by the end of the day!

Lucas MeyerVerified account ‏@meyer_lucas 48s49 seconds ago
Courtroom has been opened. Police, family and media fill it. Awaiting #Garland arrival #yyc

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 51s52 seconds ago
We are now in the courtroom. All of the lawyers are here. Main courtroom is full, still lots of room in overflow room #Garland

Valerie Fortney ‏@ValFortney · 30s30 seconds ago
You could hear a pin drop in this quiet courtroom, as we wait for judge and jury to arrive. Family in front, second rows. #Garland #yyc

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 44s44 seconds ago
Court now open. Just waiting for #Garland to be brought in and for Justice David Gates to arrive and bring in jurors.

Valerie Fortney ‏@ValFortney 1m1 minute ago
You could hear a pin drop in this quiet courtroom, as we wait for judge and jury to arrive. Family in front, second rows. #Garland #yyc

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 58s58 seconds ago
#Garland court room is eerily silent. You can tell everyone is on edge. #yyc

Cbc news is awaiting the verdict live on tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been a "lurker" throughout this entire case from Day 1; I felt I had nothing I contribute. I registered now simply to say a heart-felt Thank You for the company, conversations and information on this horrific case! Simply couldn't have read about it elsewhere!!!

:welcome:

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 58s58 seconds ago
#Garland court room is eerily silent. You can tell everyone is on edge. #yyc

I don't think I could image the eerie feeling in that room right now. I'm confident that the jury used Common Sense!

Reid FiestVerified account ‏@ReidFiest 42s42 seconds ago
Still waiting for Judge and Jury FYI. #Garland

Lucas MeyerVerified account ‏@meyer_lucas 1m1 minute ago
Courtroom almost completely silent. Two and a half years after disappearance, four weeks of testimony. All comes down to this #Garland #yyc

Sorry not showing live in courtroom but they are awaiting it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 49s50 seconds ago
Jury deliberated approx 8.5 hours (between Wednesday night and Thursday at 1:30pm) in triple murder trial of Douglas #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1m1 minute ago
It been two and a half years since Alvin and Kathy Liknes and their 5 y/o grandson Nathan O'Brien were last seen alive. #Garland #yyc

Jordan KanyginVerified account ‏@CTVJKanygin 27s27 seconds ago
Reminder: #Garland is charged with 3 counts of 1st degree murder, but judge told jury 1st & 2nd degree murder, manslaughter all on table.

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 35s36 seconds ago
Family and friends of the 3 victims along with police and media pack the court room as we wait for verdict #Garland

Ina SidhuVerified account ‏@CTVInaSidhu 1m1 minute ago
Courtroom is silent as we await a verdict. Family and friends of the victims are here. Police and media have packed the other side #Garland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member