Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Retweeted by AIR 106.1 FM
Bradley Jones @bradleyrjay · 31m
Five Calgary Police vans and cruisers just arrived on scene at the property. @AIR1061FM

:gaah: Of all the days he is fixing our Jeep dammit......is anyone in the area going to take a drive over ? Please keep us updated if u do :)

Makes me feel so sick to my stomach. May they find them safe.

If this investigation started nearly 24 hours ago, how has it been kept quiet all night and day??

:gaah: Of all the days he is fixing our Jeep dammit......is anyone in the area going to take a drive over ? Please keep us updated if u do :)

I thought about it but don't think you'd get too close. I'm not even really sure where they are...........do you think it's east on Hwy 567? (I'm way North just off 567)

Wait. So this started happening almost 24 hours ago? When was it first in the news?
This is not sounding good. The family must be devastated having to wait to find out if
this has anything to do with Nathan, Kathy and Alvin.

I thought about it but don't think you'd get too close. I'm not even really sure where they are...........do you think it's east on Hwy 567? (I'm way North just off 567)

My guess would be 567 as all of the other rds are gravel. The photos clearly show broken yellow passing lane.

My guess would be 567 as all of the other rds are gravel. The photos clearly show broken yellow passing lane.

Okay, I don't drive around the rural areas on the east side, only west of Airdrie.

AIR 106.1 FM ‏@AIR1061FM 1m
A note from a listener- Please avoid the area of Range Rd 291, south of Township Rd 274, lets give the police...

(twitter)

Does this seem to be taking place at someone's house/property or just a random parcel of land? Obviously in the country. Anyone know?

Im not sure...haven't lived out here long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member