Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here now. I think there's more media vehicles than police videos.

Interesting tweet from 20 mins ago. Calgary police confirm new search of Parkhill comm'y where 3 vanished is now over . No reason given . Search started this morning #cbc #yyc

About a dozen LE vehicles I can see. About another dozen media vehicles. Could be more LE vehicles but the driveway to the house is very long. Oh another can just pulled up within lights on. I can see a line of
People walking down the driveway by the he house itself.

Will update when something noteworthy happen to save phone battery.

Interesting read. I've never suspected NO's parents of anything nefarious, nor the grandparents. I don't believe it was anything other than evil people wanting to rob them of their estate sales money. People commit crimes for a lot less. MOO.

http://.blogspot.ca/2014/07/nathan-obrien-update-violent-crime.html#links

No. It's much further North............if you use the link I posted on previous page from Google Earth, if you keep moving ahead/North on 291.........you'll come to 2 very long treed-on-both-sides driveways on the left side of road.........not sure which would be the property in question though.

Here's a pic of the first long treed driveway: https://www.google.com/maps/@51.321...!1e1!3m2!1sARB9ipDOqnQN7CxZyrLB6Q!2e0!6m1!1e1

**ETA............it IS this 1st tree-lined driveway in this Google Earth pic above..........the trees in the background are identical to this twitter pic of the property:

https://twitter.com/SunJMac/status/485530385225240576/photo/1

Exactly....the first tree lined driveway is the property!

I wonder if they found that green truck in one of those sheds? If it was in good condition in most likely was stored under cover.

Spoke directly to some officers. Said they aren't authorized to speak but later someone who can talk might do it because of the media presence that's been lurking for hours. We'll see anyway. Vehicles are going in and out of the property driveway. Can see lots of figures walking back and forth down there. Will keep hanging around

This search in Airdrie is giving this a whole different feel. Especially if the sightings in Brooks are to be believed.

Kittymeow you are awesome :) are the roads all blocked off ....what can you see ?

Pylons and officers are blocking off the area right around the driveway entrance. They said just don't go past the pylons and we can ogle and take pics. A few mins ago an officer showed up with yellow crime scene tape so that will probably
Go up soon.

Pylons and officers are blocking off the area right around the driveway entrance. They said just don't go past the pylons and we can ogle and take pics. A few mins ago an officer showed up with yellow crime scene tape so that will probably
Go up soon.

Crime scene tape....oh no I am getting a bad feeling. Not sure what to think with some of the crimes that have happened around here lately.

I wonder if the green truck made multiple trips transporting all three of them. Maybe there were two perps, one stayed at the house until they had all been transferred *somewhere*. That would explain being seen "circling" the area. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214