Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure on the rules - I will read up on the WS rules to see (I'm pretty new to WS). This guy says he's with Calgary Civil Air Search & Rescue.

Thank you for keeping us updated on the tweets!

but... Is this a media twitter account...(WS approved)?

TIA...:seeya:

I saw that tweet, but didn't post it here since it does not seem to be MSM!

He was asked by CBC where he got the info and replied:

C S Martin ‏@VA6RYE 10m
@LouiseMartinCBC I have radios with advanced capability within frequency range of the repeater used by the RCMP & CPS.

So he may find himself in some big poop, indeed.

He was asked by CBC where he got the info and replied:

C S Martin ‏@VA6RYE 10m
@LouiseMartinCBC I have radios with advanced capability within frequency range of the repeater used by the RCMP & CPS.

^^ I doubt for long :furious:

Reid Southwick ‏@theredsouth · 22m ·

In what's likely a good indication of how long police will be here, porta-potties being off-loaded.

Brz-00MCUAEvPgI.jpg

Given that the police may not have yet told the family (if this tweet is true) it's horrible that he would tweet about it.

According to Sgt. Daniella Seravalli, CPS has been at the acreage since 6:00 p.m. Friday but will not confirm the reason for the police presence. The investigation includes uniformed members of the police service as well as search and rescue members.

The police presence includes a large number of vehicles including the forensic unit, tactical units, RCMP vehicles, and CPS cruisers.

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/large-police-presence-on-acreage-northeast-of-airdrie-1.1900564

Given that the police may not have yet told the family (if this tweet is true) it's horrible that he would tweet about it.

I would not be surprised if he finds himself no longer part of the Civil Search and Rescue group and his SAR credentials taken away. Huge no no what he did.

Lets wait until something from MSM comes out, okay?

Thanks, Cp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member