Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valerie Fortney ‏@ValFortney
RCMP police dog and cluster of about 20 officers have disappeared over the ridge. We wait. #yyc #amberalert

I keep thinking of Walter White from Breaking Bad. He was a chemist teacher. Remember how he got rid of that body? In a plastic tub and pouring acid - well, that was the plan. You would think a past illegal drug manufacturer and chemist would watch Breaking Bad.

I wonder if they took the break to coincide with them waiting for a search warrant to arrive so they could search this new land owned by someone else? Also, tow truck gets there than no more mention, rushing 2km down the road would be a sure fire way to get reporters to follow so they could tow away something with little notice from the origional site. All JMO

I keep thinking of Walter White from Breaking Bad. He was a chemist teacher. Remember how he got rid of that body? In a plastic tub and pouring acid - well, that was the plan. You would think a past illegal drug manufacturer and chemist would watch Breaking Bad.

I said the exact same thing to hubby last night.

I can't imagine such a massive contribution being made on a whim. It's quite possible information is being relayed to them by investigators sitting with POI?
Agree. Something prompted LE to go to this property and it is very close to the POI's Parents property. I think it's something solid. IMO

Renato Gandia ‏@Flipjourno ·
A group of cops searching an area closer to the original site #yyc #amberalert pic.twitter.com/6CPAOcwmlR

Br-EXq2CQAEPB1g.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/Flipjourno

I wonder if they took the break to coincide with them waiting for a search warrant to arrive so they could search this new land owned by someone else? Also, tow truck gets there than no more mention, rushing 2km down the road would be a sure fire way to get reporters to follow so they could tow away something with little notice from the origional site. All JMO

That's where I was going Weebles ... possible diversion during a recovery. Only time will tell

I'm so blown away by how beautiful this property is, and what horrific secrets it may hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaoskap