Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember someone mentioning on here that they found the actual sale of the house was May 2013. Perhaps the closing date was December 2013 and the lease back began after that?

I posted the information, I believe it was yesterday, that I thought the house sold in May 2013. Obviously, my data sources may not be as good as the media but on the SPIN 2 system when you look at the house it shows title activity in May 2013 and again in May 2014.

I'll check this again tomorrow sometime as SPIN 2 goes offline at 9pm.

Jeremy Nolais @Metro_Nolais
"I won't give up for a moment ... My heart's been ripped right to sheds," says brother of Kathryn Liknes #amberalert #yyc

Brother says Likneses have been married 25 years #amberalert #yyc

Says he has a "hollow pit" in his Stomach #amberalert #yyc

Brother says "I would be there in a split second" if asked to help search #amberalert #yyc

https://twitter.com/Metro_Nolais

Maybe there wasn't blood inside? Maybe there was just a mess with tables overturned, drawers pulled out, papers thrown about, broken lamps etc? Maybe it just looked like a violent altercation? Maybe the drag marks were done by someone dragging one of those 80s marshmallow couches out to a car? Maybe it all was staged?

I would go with that theory knowing about the Panama business but with NO in the picture, I doubt that very much. However, I would like to believe that. At least, I don't think he would be harmed as I am supposing at the moment.

IIRC, I believe it was a friend of KL's.

It sure would be interesting to see the employment records of MH.

Perhaps the cupcake holder was borrowed from the friend in Canmore for JO's wedding..just a thought
So it was still at the L's home.

I changed my browser this morning from firefox to chrome, and now when I come to WS, it has 2/3 less pages than it did last night, not sure why, not sure if some are missing, or 2/3 more fits on each of every page?? Anyway, I am going backwards from where I left off in the wee hours of the early morning today and I'm feeling like I missed a whole bunch!

Above: what does IIRC mean, I have seen it several times, but silly me can't figure it out!

Who is MH and why would it be interesting to see employment records??

JO had a wedding recently?? She hasn't been married for long??

TY!!

Very interesting theory...While I am not convinced that AL concocted any well thought out "plan" ...I AM in total agreement that he was not the unsuspecting naive victim of a totally "random" crime... He may not have seen it coming...

But IMOHO ...he wasn't surprised to see the face(s) he saw at the end of that fateful day. He just couldn't talk his way out of it. "They" meant business...Tragically.

Darn, I replied and hit some key and lost my post; How many companies have we posted so far on AL and how many have had even a website? None, not one. How many seem legitimate but just ended up being a shell-game for Hayseed investors? AL obviously knows the gift of gab to keep creating and dissolving and living "comfortably", so I think AL is or has had a game plan either in fantasy or for reality going on in his head.

There's an old Polish saying which goes,,, "Just because you don't track mud on the carpet, doesn't mean you haven't been in the field!" or transposed with a few words "Just because you don't track blood across the carpet it doesn't mean your not a criminal"

I changed my browser this morning from firefox to chrome, and now when I come to WS, it has 2/3 less pages than it did last night, not sure why, not sure if some are missing, or 2/3 more fits on each of every page?? Anyway, I am going backwards from where I left off in the wee hours of the early morning today and I'm feeling like I missed a whole bunch!

Above: what does IIRC mean, I have seen it several times, but silly me can't figure it out!

TY!!

IIRC - If I Recall Correctly

MH - DG had MH as a stolen identity

marriage was 2009 :loser:

Found this link about mercury and it mentions different countries etc FWIW http://www.chem.unep.ch/mercury/Report/Chapter7.htm

Per the link, it's used for artisanal gold and silver mining in Panama. So it is possible that Douglas was producing mercury, that Alvin was distributing it in Panama. If Douglas had shipped anythink to Panama for Alvin, of course he would expect immediate payment.

Hope this doesn't double up, but BBM is often "bolded by me" ie. highlighted text

ETA. Yep. Missed a whole page & doubled up. Should've known it was answered FAST - sorry all!

I am a newbie here. Haven't figured out all the how to's yet. Someone posted earlier that a person with a criminal record would not be able to travel to Mexico. I wanted to point out that this may not be so. My son (who has a criminal record) was able to go to Mexico. Apparently it was ok as long as he didn't have to go through any american airports.

did the liknses sell their house in edmonchuk after buying it? I wonder how one could find this out?

TY!!

Lol I also wondered what IIRC was. I was also intrigued by your name :) just got it!

The post asked about MH's employment records. If they meant MKH, MKH was 14 years old at the time of his death so doubtful he was working.

Douglas Garland was living in B.C.’s Lower Mainland and working as a chemical mixer at the B.C. Institute of Technology when police found him. He managed to evade detection by stealing the identity of Matthew Kemper Hartley, a 14-year-old boy killed in a car crash in 1980.
Douglas Garland had collected employment insurance benefits after getting fired from Can Test Ltd., a Vancouver laboratory firm where he worked between 1992 and 1997. The government later ruled that his earnings weren’t insurable because he worked under a false identity.
Excerpt from
Erika Stark And Jason Van Rassel, Postmedia News | July 6, 2014 | Last Updated: Jul 7 7:14 AM ET
More from Postmedia News

Where is there a reference that said there was blood inside? Inside where?

"We can now confirm that a violent crime happened in that residence," said Calgary police Staff Sgt. Doug Andrus.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...lert-violent-crime-happened-at-home-1.2696527

BBM/UBM

Technically, you are correct. I guess I just assumed since 4 days after they sent in forensics, this article comes out. And they describe that someone could be in medical distress.

But as someone just posted...maybe the perp(s) did attempt to clean up all areas [inside the home and outside the home (drag marks)]. I have actually been skeptical about the whole blood on the scene assumption. Now that I re-read earlier articles, they did not come out and say a violent crime took place until 7/4. The 3 were reported missing and forensics began on 6/30. I have a pretty sneaking suspicion that they got confirmation on those forensics as BLOOD to indicate a violent crime /medical distress. Although they won't confirm that it is in fact blood...how could they make this claim 4 days later? What other than blood on the scene would indicate medical distress with no bodies to examine?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member