Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or perhaps he was trying to avoid being temporarily blinded by the camera lighting, flashes, etc. Some people hate having their picture taken - guilty or innocent.

I'm guessing out of shame. I was going to say guilt but I don't know if some of these monsters feel guilt. M Rafferty wanted his shirt pulled up over his head to hide his pathetic face, P Bernardo put his hood up and walked bent over. It's not uncommon the guilty do this IMO.

This is really sad to read. While networking online can be pretty awesome in cases like this (WS is the perfect example) it can also, sadly, bring out the worst in people. Technology most certainly comes with a double edge.

So true and thanks for sharing Ontario Mom. I haven't been follow too closely the past couple of days and don't know if this has been posted, but I thought it was quite interesting as I had not heard/read this until now. Stands to reason now why LE were pacing the field in the early days. Was he trying to hide himself or hide something? Interesting. MOO.

Garland was arrested early Monday in a field near his home at the acreage under investigation at 1:30 a.m. MT — a property belonging to his parents that has been one focus of the police investigation for more than a week.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...ian-search-called-off-over-backlash-1.2708571

Is lowering one's head to avoid facing camera when arrested indication of guilt?

It could be.

But I've never been arrested & I have the same reaction every time a camera's pointed at me. As a result people have a hard time finding photos of me - much like a certain someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties