Canada - Anthony Raine, 17 mos, found dead, Edmonton, April 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That Facebook page is drama central!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

it's such a mess up north, gangsters , gangs, kids do not stand a chance. It has turned into a culture not a choice.

it's such a mess up north, gangsters , gangs, kids do not stand a chance. It has turned into a culture not a choice.

What's the story in this case? The mother didn't know the child was missing, and the couple with the stroller appear to be responsible for the child's death. The child is in Edmonton, not up North. I have to wonder why the mother doesn't know what's happening with her child.

What's the story in this case? The mother didn't know the child was missing, and the couple with the stroller appear to be responsible for the child's death. The child is in Edmonton, not up North. I have to wonder why the mother doesn't know what's happening with her child.
I believe LE is going to be giving more details tomorrow. My guess is, the parents are not together. It appears that this is *possibly* the father, and the woman is a friend or partner of his. Perhaps he was visiting his dad overnight when this occurred?

OR, my other guess is that mom didn't have custody at all. I wonder this because it seemed to take quite some time for him to be identified. I would think that if his mom had any custody, she would have known what his snow suit looked like and contacted LE. Maybe she doesn't watch the news or check news online?

I believe LE is going to be giving more details tomorrow. My guess is, the parents are not together. It appears that this is *possibly* the father, and the woman is a friend or partner of his. Perhaps he was visiting his dad overnight when this occurred?

OR, my other guess is that mom didn't have custody at all. I wonder this because it seemed to take quite some time for him to be identified. I would think that if his mom had any custody, she would have known what his snow suit looked like and contacted LE. Maybe she doesn't watch the news or check news online?

That makes sense - thanks. I read that the child was in the custody of the father, but that means that the mother had no scheduled contact with the toddler from Monday through Saturday. That suggests a rather unusual visitation schedule ... and perhaps no real contact between mother and child.

up north band land, do not know if you have lived that life. i lived northern manitoba, it was very violent, but just learning thats not normal. No work, no stores, no hot water, no baths etc

I read through this thread before I fell asleep last night. Our little boys are the same age.

Last week I was frustrated. My little munchkin isn't walking, yet, and his pediatrician had sent us off for evaluations. We spent thousands on tests that all came back perfect only to have his pediatrician tell us he was just strong-willed.

We went out and got him a pair of Spider-Man shoes that he refuses to wear. Despite all the struggles I still cannot comprehend how people can harm a child.

May little Anthony Rest In Peace.

The females name has been released. I'm trying to find a link but my phone is being wonky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;856532725716484096]https://twitter.com/kendraslugoski/status/856532725716484096[/video]

Joey Crier/Tasha Mack charged w/ 2nd degree murder, crim. neg. causing death, assault & more @GlobalEdmonton #yeg

[video=twitter;856532725716484096]https://twitter.com/kendraslugoski/status/856532725716484096[/video]

What does 2nd degree w/ crim neg causing death & assault entail? Were they too rough with him?

There is a Facebook group created but I don't think family created it so I don't believe I can post. It's a closed group. Can I name the group without linking?

Crier is charged with the second-degree murder of his son on April 18. He is also charged with criminal negligence causing death "in failing to seek medical care for serious injuries," again on April 18.
He is charged with failing to provide the necessaries of life to his son between the dates of March 14 and April 18.
He is also charged with committing an assault causing bodily harm to the boy between April 14 and April 18, and with assaulting him on April 17.

Police are holding a media availability at 3 p.m. Monday.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmon...ddler-found-outside-edmonton-church-1.4082873

It takes a whole village to raise a child, is very much part of native culture. It is not unusual in Native families for children to live at an aunt or uncles, grand parent or such. I do believe mom went back to school. If mom was living in a northern town, internet access is not reliable and may not always be available. Just food for thought.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back