CANADA Canada - Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou, 10, Montreal, 12 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was amazed at how close he lived to the park. It wasn't that far from his home. I have a hard time believing that this boy never went near the water before this- most kids that age are attracted to the water, especially in good weather. I don't know about this river, but I know several places in Canada that people skate to work, some even skate on the sidewalks and backyards during events. Most Canadian kids are practically born with skates on their feet and hockey sticks in their hands (joke in our family who's part Canadian- Montreal, Ottawa). Even in the good weather kids play street hockey,

I know that was rambling but it just appears to me that the father was a bit unrealistic to think that his son wouldn't be interested in the water. Especially that close by their home.

It does seem like the father, in his denials that his son ever went near the river, does not want the public to look at the possibility that Ariel went into the river. I think it is related to his hope that his son is alive. If he went into the water a week ago, then his son is not alive. If the father believes that his son was abducted, then he can live with the hope that his son is alive.

I do agree that it is difficult to believe that a child who lived so close to the river for six years never went near the river, because that would require that he never went to the nearest park.

I have wondered myself where he and his friend usually played soccer together. Was there a spot near the friend's house or did they go across to the park? If Ariel thought his friend might have been home soon, I could absolutely see him picking up a stray soccer ball and heading to the park to wait.

Soccer balls that are left outside in cold winters lose their air.

IMO He bumped into some older teen or teens.. Sorry but we have a lot of mentally disturbed young teens walking around these days - capable of anything they saw on TV or video games.

IMO He bumped into some older teen or teens.. Sorry but we have a lot of mentally disturbed young teens walking around these days - capable of anything they saw on TV or video games.

With a $75,000 reward available, even a mentally disturbed teen would have stepped forward with information.

We have a soccer ball that's been outside all winter and didn't lose air.
However, we don't get Canada level cold either.

We have a soccer ball that's been outside all winter and didn't lose air.
However, we don't get Canada level cold either.

Cold weather causes the soccer ball to deflate, so I don't see anyone picking up a soccer ball that was left outside at a friend's home since last summer and taking it to the park.

Soccer balls that are left outside in cold winters lose their air.
That's assuming it wasn't brought in most days, or reinflated regularly. If both boys were into soccer, it wasn't likely to have been ignored all winter.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

That's assuming it wasn't brought in most days, or reinflated regularly. If both boys were into soccer, it wasn't likely to have been ignored all winter.

We heard from the father that Ariel liked soccer and that he would not go near the river. We heard from a witness that Ariel was at the park next to the river. There is no footage of Ariel holding a soccer ball at any time.

We heard from the father that Ariel liked soccer and that he would not go near the river. We heard from a witness that Ariel was at the park next to the river. There is no footage of Ariel holding a soccer ball at any time.
I don't recall saying there was.

I have wondered myself where he and his friend usually played soccer together. Was there a spot near the friend's house or did they go across to the park? If Ariel thought his friend might have been home soon, I could absolutely see him picking up a stray soccer ball and heading to the park to wait.

Regardless of whether there was or wasn't a soccer ball, it seems this would have been the first time Ariel was out in the streets alone. I'm trying hard to remember when I first went somewhere alone when I grew up in Montreal. I was probably about 10. I could get there, but I'd have been very disoriented and confused if I'd been turned away from my destination once I arrived. It wouldn't be something I could easily handle, and known what to do. I'd be afraid of getting into some kind of trouble for doing the wrong thing.

It makes sense to me that he'd go to the local park where he probably played with his friend, rather than walk the streets, and perhaps he'd go somewhere in the park to hide if he was scared or felt conspicuous being alone. Boys often explore the margins of a park to build a fort, play act, etc. It's so sad to think of him wandering around alone. I wish someone had taken him under their wing, but perhaps he didn't want to admit he needed help.

I imagine it would be hard to find him. Kaden Young still hasn't been found and it's been a month. Different water situations as the water is flowing for Kaden but people have been searching everyday. So sad. I do feel he is in the water sadly. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regardless of whether there was or wasn't a soccer ball, it seems this would have been the first time Ariel was out in the streets alone. I'm trying hard to remember when I first went somewhere alone when I grew up in Montreal. I was probably about 10. I could get there, but I'd have been very disoriented and confused if I'd been turned away from my destination once I arrived. It wouldn't be something I could easily handle, and known what to do. I'd be afraid of getting into some kind of trouble for doing the wrong thing.

It makes sense to me that he'd go to the local park where he probably played with his friend, rather than walk the streets, and perhaps he'd go somewhere in the park to hide if he was scared or felt conspicuous being alone. Boys often explore the margins of a park to build a fort, play act, etc. It's so sad to think of him wandering around alone. I wish someone had taken him under their wing, but perhaps he didn't want to admit he needed help.

It remains strange to me that this was the first time he had ever walked to his friend's house alone, and nobody checked to make sure he got there okay. I really think he had done this walk many times before, but the family is fearful to admit it.

Oh, the anguish I caused my parents by skipping school and wandering the streets at 8. I had loads of fun though :shame: Fortunately I turned out ok and I'm making sure my kids don't find out about this.

It remains strange to me that this was the first time he had ever walked to his friend's house alone, and nobody checked to make sure he got there okay. I really think he had done this walk many times before, but the family is fearful to admit it.

If you look at my previous posts, there was a radio interview with the mother, before the amber alert, where she stated very clearly that Ariel walked alone to his friend many times, especially in summer. They seemed to have changed that story, maybe they were afraid of backlash.

Interview with Ariel's father where he says he STILL has not met the lady from the park, that she was the last person to have seen his son. He doesn't even know who this person is, he wants her to tell them how was Ariel was dressed, they have a right to know. They are pleading her to come forth and meet with them. He asked the police to meet the woman many times and did not get a clear answer from the cops.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/20...dariel-continuent-de-croire-a-un-enlevement-1

I believe Ismael's mother is an "educator" due to the fact she works at the school's daycare centre and that's why Ismael could easily drop in. He went to work with his mother, basically.

Mother of Ariel's friend crushed.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2018/03/15/la-mere-de-lami-dariel-atterree-1

https://translate.google.ca/transla.../la-mere-de-lami-dariel-atterree-1&edit-text=

Interview :

Son : I had a ped day so I was at school, Ariel came alone to ring the door bell but there was no one, and then we don't know where he went. The garage cameras saw him pass and never come back.

Interviewer : Is he a good friend of yours?

Son : yes.

Interviewer: Talk to me about Ariel

Son : He makes the whole class laugh

Interviewer: He likes sports?

Son : Yes he likes soccer, basketball he doesn't like working sometimes.

Interviewer: He's been your friend for a long time?

Son : yes for 4 years

Interviewer: And now we are so worried.

[Ismael's]Mom : Yes, we are in shock, everyday we go see the family. I work at the school I am an educator. I was suppose to work that day at the school Francois de Laval, we went out because (pointing at her son) his sisters go to high school, there was no one at home, I said ok you are 10 years old (pointing at son) I will enlist you to the daycare program we will go together so since 7:30 am we were out of the house. I didn't know that Ariel was going to come ring the doorbell, I did not know (crossing fingers). I was at work. Till 5:15 pm, well 5:30 pm because I had to walk home.

Interviewer: But you don't feel guilty!

Mom : No no no I don't feel guilty because I was at work... I was at work.

Interviewer : Now, what are you thoughts?

Mom: we are very sad, everyday we do research, and now I am getting dressed I will accompany my son to go see the family. We are under shock, because he came to knock at the door and my doorbell hasn't worked since last week, so I put a sign there to knock. That's it.

Interviewer : But you weren't there there? There was no one home.

Mom : No.one. (with hand sign) ~ 1:59 minutes in

Interviewer : Your neighbor saw him knock at the door, what state was he in at that moment? Was there something distinctive?

Mom : This neighbor wouldn't know, there's a neighbor beside here, she's the one who claims she saw Ariel knock. Another one in the front here, he was in his car, he says Ariel was with his soccer ball, because with a ped day at school some kids go to school for the daycare and some don't. But like him (points at son) no one is home, you're 10 yrs old, we will go together mommy and me because your sisters go to high school.
Ariel's father is a very conscientious father. (Breaking up in tears) When his father comes, he comes to pick him up. He never lets him leave alone, he comes himself to pick him up, even when Ismael (son) goes to their home, Ariel's father is the one who comes pick him up. His father doesn't let him walk alone, he says NO, I am coming to pick him up and will bring him back. It's the first time or 2nd time Ariel comes alone, his mother always calls me beforehand. -Immitating ariel's mother's voice "Hi Mainona (mom's name) are you home? My son is coming to play with your son. Very conscientious parents. We are in pain we really want to find him.

Interviewer : There is something very unfair with how his parents are living this.

Mom : a lot a lot a lot, it's always the father who comes to pick him up, or his brother or his mother, to bring him up or pick him up. Even when I tell the parents Ismael can walk there they say no! we are coming to pick him up.

Interviewer : You can imagine if this happened to your son!

Mom : Yes (breaks into tears)

Interviewer : Terrible.

Mom : I am a mother. on top of that an educator, I work with kids. I understand.. no no no it's not possible.

Interviewer : We are sending all our prayers to his family, to your family.

Mom : We NEED to find him everyone must pray for the little Ariel, we are all under shock, we NEED to find him safe and sound, at 10 am we are all going to gather here to do research, we are all under shock.

So is the daycare where Ariel's friend went to that Monday, inside the École François-de-Laval where his mom works?

That school is so close to Ariel's home!

Google MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/BqjXi8UgYj82

attachment.php

Ecole.png

Father of missing 10-year-old wants to meet woman who might have seen him

Frederic Kouakou says he and his wife have a right to speak to her if she is the last person to have seen 10-year-old Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou.

“We haven’t met that woman yet and we would really like to so she can tell us what he was wearing, how he was,” Kouakou told a news conference Tuesday outside a shopping mall Ariel used to frequent.

“She is the last person to have seen our son and we have the right to know what happened with her.”

http://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...-resume-river-search-for-missing-montreal-boy

Wonder if she will meet with family.... sadly I have my doubts. You would think she would have contacted them by now to show some support. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member