CANADA Canada - Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou, 10, Montreal, 12 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kouakou said he didn't believe Ariel would go near the river.

"We never went near the water — I know my son," he said.

"Maybe he would have gone near the water if it was something we usually did. He is a soccer kid. He would go see his friend to play soccer. He was going to see his friend, and when he left home, he did not say he was going near the water."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-police-search-10-year-old-boy-missing-1.4575490

Yeah? He said if it was something they usually did he might have, but it's not something they usually do.

I remember with the little boy out west, the mom said he would not go down to the creek but he did. Parents only know what they have seen their child do, not what they might do.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Attachments

• 29365863_10155967246200837_3978268536580603904_n.jpg
    29365863_10155967246200837_3978268536580603904_n.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 454
Yeah? He said if it was something they usually did he might have, but it's not something they usually do.

That doesn't make any sense. If it was something they usually did he would go near the river, and if it was something they didn't usually do he would not go near the river. Did they usually, or not usually, go near the river?

Instead of clearly stating whether he believed that his son would go near the river, he said something that does not provide any information about whether Ariel would go near a river.

https://www.facebook.com/soutienparamedical/posts/2035577310033436?hc_location=ufi

Firefighters from the Montreal Fire Service's water rescue squad found the jacket of young Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou who has been missing since last Monday while they were doing tests on the ice for tomorrow's search.
More details to come.

Hopefully this is allowed.

That's the most likely answer to this missing child. If he fell into the water, his clothing would have quickly weighed him down. His only hope would have been to get out of his clothing, but it's nearly impossible to remove heavy wet clothing in water.

That doesn't make any sense. If it was something they usually did he would go near the river, and if it was something they didn't usually do he would not go near the river. Did they usually, or not usually, go near the river?

Instead of clearly stating whether he believed that his son would go near the river, he said something that does not provide any information about whether Ariel would go near a river.

He's saying that his son would have felt comfortable approaching the water if it's something they do on a regular basis but they never approached the water so he doesn't think his son would approach the water, /shrug it makes sense to me.

Interesting post on the West Island Watch Facebook page. Long post by AS

They say it is a body of an adult. I first felt a sense of relief, then realized another family will get horrifying news if true. This situation is tough, I deeply feel for everyone involved.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

No second body, just a searcher with hypothermia being treated, by the sounds of it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Everything is a bit twisted on all the sources I can find so I’m going to wait for LE or MSM to confirm the detail of the coat...and any other sad details that follow.
Goodnight WSers especially the other Montréalais following here
*advertiser censored*

I know this is possibly no longer relevant... but my issue with the "witness" wasn't suspecting her of anything. I just try not to put much weight on sightings unless it is from someone who actually knows the person. So often, well meaning people report they saw a person, but come to find out, they were deceased all along. I look at timeline of video and then consider the other stuff tenative. Otherwise, lots of stuff gets missed when you ignore the time slot that actually was important.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/spvm-could-deploy-divers-in-search-for-ariel-kouakou-on-monday-1.3848205
The Montreal police department may deploy divers in the Riviere des Prairies as part of the search for Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou on Monday or Tuesday.

A department spokesperson said on Sunday that the divers will be used if tests show the river is safe.

On Sunday, officers from the tactical intervention group of the SPVM tested the strength of the current, the river’s depth and the thickness of ice.

https://www.zone911.com/avis-de-rec...l-jeffrey-kouakou-aucun-nouveau-developpement
https://translate.google.ca/transla...uakou-aucun-nouveau-developpement&prev=search
Caution with false information For information currently circulating on the various social networks, "we have no new development in the case of the disappearance of young Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou, no new development" said tonight at around 9.15 pm, agent Benoit Boisselle, SPVM .

False information currently circulating caution is therefore put on social networks. Before sharing, check the information with recognized media. Know that Zone911 follows the file closely.

The fact that the one witness who came forward has been criticized is ample reason for others to decide to stay out of it.

I respectfully disagree. The life of a child is at stake. Who would refrain from coming forward for fear of being criticized? Especially after the repeated and heartbreaking pleas from the parents to the surrounding community?

FWIS, I went over there on wednesday, and everyone I came across (starting with the guy who was handing out flyers, to members of the volunteer organization apparently responsible for the search) openly doubted the woman's testimony and were sticking to the video footage showing him going towards the apartment buildings, but not coming back...

I brushed off their comments as rumours. I think the family desperately needs to hold on to some kind of hope, and the abduction theory is - tragically - their best chance. They're adamant somoeone took their child and pleading for witnesses to come forward.

We really don't know anything about this woman, aside from her being deemed by LE to be a credible witness. She is the only witness. Maybe Ariel fell into the river, but for the boy's sake we souldn't discount the possibility she may be mistaken. Other cases have shown it does happen - IMHO

He's saying that his son would have felt comfortable approaching the water if it's something they do on a regular basis but they never approached the water so he doesn't think his son would approach the water, /shrug it makes sense to me.

I suspect it translates from french to english awkwardly, but he's saying "IF we theoretically had had the habit of going near the water, THEN the boy might have continued that habit, BUT THEY DIDN'T, so he thinks the boy wouldn't. Someone's not translating the subjunctive properly...

I suspect it translates from french to english awkwardly, but he's saying "IF we theoretically had had the habit of going near the water, THEN the boy might have continued that habit, BUT THEY DIDN'T, so he thinks the boy wouldn't. Someone's not translating the subjunctive properly...

I know that's what I wrote initially. I tried to reword it because the person wasn't understanding what was being said.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990