CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Profile of someone who kills by knife, from the Dr Phil show. Psychopathy + Narcissism + Machievellian personality.

From wiki

Machiavellianism is a personality trait that denotes cunningness, the ability to be manipulative, and a drive to use whatever means necessary to gain power. Machiavellianism is one of the traits that forms the Dark Triad, along with narcissism and psychopathy.

Would an admirer, an enemy or frenemy, perhaps someone from Audrey's younger days, hold a grudge for years until she or he could no longer hold it in?
Could this be a case of revenge ''a dish best served cold'', retribution, or to silence a brilliant woman, did she know too much? imo, speculation.
1671653240115.png
1671653307806.png

Thinking of you, Audrey. Pondering Amazing Grace, the cake, young snd close, the Camaro, the entire investigation. I know they took the car away but do we know the results of LE's efforts? Were there finger prints on the car? Anything?

I’m sticking with young and close. For now.
Like this unrelated new one..

Not Caledon.... but Caledonia.. which is not that far from Ancaster/Brantford.

The dogs now live with Lorne and Sylvia out in the Caledonia area

Ontario News | The Spec

It seems the one dog died only a year after AG, and only a couple of months after the above article was published:

The female, Schatze, is doing well, but the big male, Togi, died a year after Gleave's murder

Ontario News | The Spec
The caregivers in Caledonia were wonderful, and in a lovely spot. Sadly Lorne passed away awhile ago. Sylvia was still alive and I did reach out and send flowers with 2 other pals. Wonderful people.

Don't know if you folks are aware of the very sad news that our good friend deugirtni has passed away. I came across the news in the William Tyrrell thread which she had been active in. Deugirtni was a very valued member and a great contributor to so many cases. I remember it was Audrey's case that first brought her to Websleuths. She joined Websleuths in the early spring of 2011 and I think we all know this case was always on her mind and close to her heart.

Now that she's out there in the Big Hereafter, perhaps she will send us a sign to help solve Audrey's case.

Thank you for all your sincere contributions over the years, deugirtni. We miss you friend, and I'm so glad to have known you.

Audrey Gleave had a premonition that her life would end violently, and as with many things in the brilliant woman’s life, she was correct.
Audrey's unusual life and brutal death is explored in this four-part series, "Darkness on Indian Trail," by Jon Wells.

https://www.thespec.com › News › Hamilton Region
''Jul 17, 2020 — In fact, she did not want many people to know her email address and had stopped communicating with his brother after he might have disclosed it ...''

Cannot help but wonder if JGS ever wandered around Hamilton. complete speculation, imo, fwiw..
Brad Hunter Oct 12, 2023 rbbm

''Now, the question detectives are asking themselves is this: Were the 1983 homicides of Susan Tice and Erin Gilmour, four months and four kilometres apart, one-offs? Or were there other victims?
According to law enforcement sources, those are, indeed, the questions being asked in homicide units.
“Joseph Sutherland is being looked at very closely for anything (murders) open by a number of homicide units,” a police source told The Toronto Sun. “But liking him for a murder and proving it are two very different things. It’s still going to be a lot of work ahead.”

''The murders were violent sex crimes that seem to have exhibited a blinding misogynistic rage with Sutherland admitting he sexually assaulted and stabbed both women.
Was that it? Two murders and then a return to some semblance of a normal life? A white picket fence?
Not impossible, but the very nature of the Tice-Gilmour murders would seem to indicate that the killing didn’t stop.''

''For years, Sutherland — who went into IT — traipsed across Northern Ontario, visiting various reserves and remote communities. Undetected and no one for a second suspected that the man in front of them was a violent killer.''
1702748459466.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back