CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think this is about money either. I think the the perp is a sadistic psychopath who enjoys the targeting , stalking and kill. What is he taking for trophies? is it a bodypart that would be obvious?

I do not think this is about money either. I think the the perp is a sadistic psychopath who enjoys the targeting , stalking and kill. What is he taking for trophies? is it a bodypart that would be obvious?

Yes, he's a psychopath but I also believe he appears completely normal (whatever that means!).

As for the 'trophies' - that could be just about anything, I suppose.:twocents:

I just read that AG probably did not have an opportunity to use her new wall mounted convection oven.

Helpful to know:

- where was the convection oven purchased?

- how did AG pay for the convection oven -- did she use cash?

- when was it installed?

- who installed the oven?

imo

I just read that AG probably did not have an opportunity to use her new wall mounted convection oven.

Helpful to know:

- where was the convection oven purchased?

- how did AG pay for the convection oven -- did she use cash?

- when was it installed?

- who installed the oven?

imo

This is insightful and makes her death all the more sad. With her new (unused) convection oven, Audrey obviously was generally in good health and was planning a long life - well into her 80's and perhaps 90's.

Audrey had so much more living to do........

Could LV be AG's daughter? The age differential appears to fit and I see a
resemblance!

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2011/01/03/pf-16748126.html

Just IMO

I guess ANYTHING is possible, however, my friend ( a teacher) and although I don't know what LVs profession was, my impression was that my friend / LV and AG were all teachers, around the same age and also had the Brantford Country Club connection. My friend still golfs, I wonder if LV does?
I may be wrong however I can find this out in the very near future and wll let you know.

I guess ANYTHING is possible, however, my friend ( a teacher) and although I don't know what LVs profession was, my impression was that my friend / LV and AG were all teachers, around the same age and also had the Brantford Country Club connection. My friend still golfs, I wonder if LV does?
I may be wrong however I can find this out in the very near future and wll let you know.
IMO LV and AG are not around the same age...LV looks 20 years younger to me.. I believe AG was no longer golfing, and according to this early article, dated January 5, 2011, they did in fact meet at the BGCC:
Vanstone met Gleave more than 30 years ago at the Brantford Golf & Country Club. In those days, Gleave was quite a good golfer. She was also a top-ranked bridge player,...

In the years since their golfing days, Gleave would come to Vanstone’s house for coffee every Sunday at 9:30 a.m., she said.

Gleave also met with former Westdale Secondary School colleagues for coffee every Wednesday. She cancelled last Monday, saying she was ill. [here is that reference to Audrey's cancelling Wed. coffee]
Occasionally Vanstone would go out to Gleave’s home, she said.

Whether it was a snowstorm or heat wave, they would always sit outside on a bench and chat. They would talk about everything — golf, animals, cars.

Sometimes Gleave, a retired science teacher, would start talking about physics, Vanstone recalled, laughing. She would have to cut Gleave off, because the information was too complex.
http://www.thespec.com/news/local/article/309093--friends-remember-audrey-gleave

Thanks for the post above because it confirms that Audrey did cancel the coffee group meeting rather than simply failing to show up.:tyou:

What was different in AG's life at that point in time that was different from all the other days? How did AG go from living an independent lifestyle on her own terms - to the indignity of being sexually assaulted, beaten, murdered and left to be discovered on a cold garage floor?
-Christmas time
-was sick
-new oven
-sent religious song
-vandalized mailbox
-new car
Anything else I missed?

I can't seem to find the site again, so I will paraphrase.

When I read AG's obit, a woman with the initials CK (from memory), sent condolences online which read that AG always made her feel welcome IN her home!

Why were some people allowed in and a friend of thirty years plus only sat on the bench outside with AG, yet AG would be at LV home a lot inside her home. Something doesn't make sense here. Does this mean that when LV went to take AG soup because she was not feeling up to par, it was just handed to her through a doorway.

AG may have been a private person in that she didn't like to discuss her past, however, IMO she had a lot of friends! I also would not refer to someone who goes to a coffee group once a week as a reclusive person.

Reclusive/hermit type people, for the most part, only associate with others on a need to basis.

AG IMO sounds like she was a very interesting conversationalist with many people!

imo

What was different in AG's life at that point in time that was different from all the other days? How did AG go from living an independent lifestyle on her own terms - to the indignity of being sexually assaulted, beaten, murdered and left to be discovered on a cold garage floor?
-Christmas time
-was sick
-new oven
-sent religious song
-vandalized mailbox
-new car
Anything else I missed?

The only 'different' thing I can think of is this:

- dogs did NOT bark when someone (the killer) came to the house/garage

I can't seem to find the site again, so I will paraphrase.

When I read AG's obit, a woman with the initials CK (from memory), sent condolences online which read that AG always made her feel welcome IN her home!

Why were some people allowed in and a friend of thirty years plus only sat on the bench outside with AG, yet AG would be at LV home a lot inside her home. Something doesn't make sense here. Does this mean that when LV went to take AG soup because she was not feeling up to par, it was just handed to her through a doorway.

AG may have been a private person in that she didn't like to discuss her past, however, IMO she had a lot of friends! I also would not refer to someone who goes to a coffee group once a week as a reclusive person.

Reclusive/hermit type people, for the most part, only associate with others on a need to basis.

imo

Well I agree wholeheartedly! :) I've taken the liberty to highlight your post for the points I also find strange.The things which *I* feel strongly about, I've also coloured them.

Good post and great points here!! (Is someone - LE?? - trying to lead us astray from the 'real facts' of Audrey's life?) If so - WHY????????

What were the dogs like when they were confined in a normal situation? Did they bark no matter what? If I recall correctly, Audrey had done this with them in the past. If she was murdered in the garage, I tend to think it was a surprise attack with very little noise, thus no barking dogs. I can only see a quietly confined dog situation if the person responsible is someone she knew. If I were dealing with a stranger, confining dogs that could protect me would not be an option.

Of course, the above is simply my opinion.

The only 'different' thing I can think of is this:

- dogs did NOT bark when someone (the killer) came to the house/garage

Wonder if they checked the dogs out to see if they had been given something to put them asleep prior to the attack on Audrey..

Wonder if they checked the dogs out to see if they had been given something to put them asleep prior to the attack on Audrey..

Good question!

I wonder if the "something" the dogs might have been given, could've come in the form of an ordinary dog treat. If it looked normal and came from a trusted source, there would be no reason to decline or to be suspicious. Long shot, but did she happen to have a visitor who was welcomed into the home and just happened to bring special treats for the dogs?

How do we know that they did not bark?

I've wondered that, myself. The only barking I remember is from the information that came from one of her neighbours. I believe they had a dog (or dogs) that started going crazy in the very early morning hours. Would they have been able to hear Audrey's dogs barking inside the house? Did they?

Kinsmapj,I can't remember if someone already asked about the state of the dogs when AG was discovered - were they in a crate, or just confined in the kitchen - and how they are doing now?!Sorry to throw yet another question at you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman