CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazel - I find each one of those G's to be different. The A's seem consistent.

If your post isn't OK, neither is my last one.

It could be like "traveller's cheque - itus". Like, when you sign a bunch of TC's and your signature transforms during the process.

Also, a lot of folks have lost their writing skills with the advance of technology. Every time I go to write these days, including my signature, I have a hard time.

Hazel - I find each one of those G's to be different. The A's seem consistent.

If your post isn't OK, neither is my last one.

I think it depends on the person doing the signing. For example, we just bought a new house and my husband and I had to sign/initial MANY pieces of paper. I noticed that as I got more tired my last name/initial changed a bit. It was legible, but it didn't look like my first one written that day! Same for the ones my husband wrote/signed.

Testing if I figured out how to attach copy of AG's Will from January 2007.

My computer refuses to open PDF files and I refuse to download the Adobe thing (had a bad experience with Adobe way back when!).

So, I'm relying on you guys to fill me in if there's something urgent about the will you feel I should know!!

:tyou:

At Xmas time, not only do people come to visit, but people often go to visit. Sometimes significant others and young folk are left on their own, rather than visiting grumpy old ...whomever.

So either the info Suzie provided in that regard is incorrect, or there was in fact a Memorandum to AG's Will where she stipulated some other wishes.

OR, it was just a conversation that was had between LV & AG, that was passed along.

At Xmas time, not only do people come to visit, but people often go to visit. Sometimes significant others and young folk are left on their own, rather than visiting grumpy old ...whomever.

An opportune time for a killer who knows someone will either be left alone, or not receiving visitors.

And a time of the year when there are lots of deliveries:

:cupcake::christmastree::snowman::newyear: :getwell::coffeecup::star1::doughboy:

This is interesting about chop shops and possible motive:

"'The guy running the chop shop will go to one of those auto auctions and pick up say, a Chevy Silverado that's been badly damaged or something and he'll get it real cheap,' Ricker said. 'Then he'll put out the word that he needs a Chevy Silverado that's the same make and model.'

'A couple of young people, usually between 17 and 22 years of age, will go out and steal the vehicle and deliver it to the chop shop.' "

"The car thieves are generally young men between 17 and 22 years of age who need money to support a drug or alcohol habit,"

from: http://www.brantfordexpositor.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=630734&archive=true

So I wonder if LE have checked to see if any damaged white camaros were auctioned off prior to AG's murder.

This is OLD news, but I wanted to refresh our collective memories about Shelley Lorraine Loder's attack. And it COULD be related to AG's murder.

LINK - http://www.orangeville.com/feature/article/959601--man-seen-near-mono-attack

Sometimes it's easier to have a link posted again rather than going back to search for it.

Does this guy look like anyone we know/have seen? [modsnip]

We're weeks away from the one year anniversary point.

don't know why but that composite reminds me of Paul Newman :)

PAUL NEWMAN!! :eek: Ahhh, noooo. Mr. Newman was handsome, blue-eyed, thinner, a race car driver, a class act. Even though this is OT, you cannot know how much I loved watching the Newman-Haas racing team. Sheer joy!

No, the composite is possibly a killer!!

Funny, At first I thought you were talking about the PDB :floorlaugh:

I guess the Mono composite also reminds me a little of Newman's salad dressing picture :)

I've wondered whether the 2-toned ski jacket was actually a motorcycle jacket. (Don't know if there was snow up there then or not. ie: if someone could have ridden a motorcycle in that area on Dec 7, 2010)

(Actually, he looks a little like an optometrist I've seen around.)

Just thinking of other things associated with AG's murderer:

:chicken::liar::panic::phone::crush::sleigh: :lipssealed::bicycle::raincloud::steamed::book: :iamashamed::shocked2::leaf2::grandma::pinocchio: :flashback::help::read:

:goldstar: :christmastree: :elfroll: :santahat: :elfroll: :santahat: :snowman: :christmastree: :snowman: :sleigh: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :christmastree: :goldstar: :star:

Was able to have another conversation with the lawyer that obtained a copy of the Will for me/us. He is very happy to know that there are people that care enough to ask the questions that are being asked.

Some questions he/myself would like to see answered - by LE or anyone else.

How was the Will created? On a computer/typed by AG or someone else, book store kit etc? It was not in his opinion created by a lawyer as it would not read the way it does.

One should look at the original Will to see if was carried around in a purse for 4 years. It should be obvious. It may also contain notes on the back of some pages. It did not have to be found at AG's house - it could have been anywhere.

One does not put in a provision for a child/children if one never had children. Apparently full stop on that one. If someone came forward now claiming to be the biological offspring of AG - they would be entitled to everything.

Elderly people always make provisions for theirs pets in their Wills. This made so much sense to me in light of the child clause.

On form 74.4 - Application for Certificate ... (the one that LAV had a lawyer file in Hamilton Superior Court of Justice) personal property is anything that is not real estate. Cash, investments, vehicles, furniture etc. If this value was understated, one could take this up with the courts - who is there to do this for LAV though if there are doubts?

One really needs to talk to the witnesses of the Will. Did they sign this for AG or someone else? Did AG know at least one of the witnesses? Did AG take the will to them?

Who else lives on Pippin Drive, Brantford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb