CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very brilliant nicgumshoe to invite neighbors to an anniversary dinner/meeting. They have had a lot of time to digest what they know and think.

I agree, and think he's probably screwed up a few times, and has let someone glimpse a very unexpected dark side. A bit of ruthlessness, cruelty, disrespect for certain type of person (women, elderly, etc). He may be visibly obsessive in some way too, but about something that many people have an interest in, so this obsession is almost masked.

I say poll the neighbors again...and ask them who they think might have done it. Invite them all to a special anniversary dinner at the scene of the crime.

And videotape it so LE can watch mannerisms, etc.

When the profiler/LE said look "Young and Close" did they mean - close as in "proximity" - or close as in "relation to her"... that they are almost like family. She seemed to have a lot of friends that didn't know about each other. I'm sure there are some out there that we don't know about either. Maybe the "young" is a child of the friend... just a thought that popped in...

OT ... anyone else being asked to provide their telephone number in order to log into FB??
No SB, you don't need to provide your phone number!! close the window and delete cookies, cache.
I had heard of that, it is some kind of scam
Might also be a good idea to change your
FB Account Settings >> Security Settings >> Secure Browsing (enabled) so the url will read something like https

Sillybilly - attached is an article in today's Toronto Sun regarding LE and social media. I happen to think it's a great tool for them, and maybe they are monitoring anything regarding AG or anyone posting regarding AG.

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/11/19/social-media-extending-law-enforcements-reach

I'm not a fan of social media sites where others are lurking but if I were in a position like you I would give the number of my local police station, OPP Headquarters, RCMP etc.

The profiler did not define young or close that I recall seeing - which is why I have always been skeptical of such loose terms.

thats what i've always thought, how young is young, and how close is close?

I also am not surprised PK was left out of the will. He was a young kid (still is, really) who was AG's handyman. No need for him to even think of being in her will, at least, that's how I see things.

The reasons I thought he would be in the will are she had no kids.grandkids or any family and only one or two close friends.

Also in PK's own words he used phrases that implied at least in his mind that their relationship had become more than handyman/employee such as:

Spring was really Audreys and my time

I'm in shock. I thought we had lots of years to spend together

I think of the great times we had together.

On a different subject now. If Ms Gleave was born in 1937 and started Mac in 1964 she would be around 27. I wonder what she did in those years between high school and university?

The profiler did not define young or close that I recall seeing - which is why I have always been skeptical of such loose terms.

When I think young for this crime, I'm thinking late teens to early 30s. (I think there were some studies mentioned somewhere along the way that gave a general age range for this kind of violent crime. Maybe it was on Lee Melnor's blog site.) I'm guessing such aggression is usually more common amongst younger males.

For close I'm thinking proximity (the person either lives in the area or has a reason to often be there), and perhaps relationship-wise [modsnip]

Though, it could be an older killer as well...and brutality is his style. (I thought I read of one case where an elderly woman was sexually assaulted and murdered, and the perp was 58...although I don't know how brutal that case was by comparison)

ITA Canadian4 ... as a result of various wording, I strongly feel that PK thought of their relationship as much more than just handyman/employer.

When I think young for this crime, I'm thinking late teens to early 30s. (I think there were some studies mentioned somewhere along the way that gave a general age range for this kind of violent crime. Maybe it was on Lee Melnor's blog site.) I'm guessing such aggression is usually more common amongst younger males.

For close I'm thinking proximity (the person either lives in the area or has a reason to often be there), and perhaps relationship-wise [modsnip]

Though, it could be an older killer as well...and brutality is his style.

Could be the aggression involved in a crime could be linked to testosterone levels in that particular age grouping.

Same here, I think that's not specific at all...everytime I hear that phrase, in my mind I add "heart" :floorlaugh:
young at heart, close to your heart

Thanks for that recap Hazel -

AG doesn't state in her Will that she wants to be buried near her beloved dogs. She doesn't even state if she wants to be buried or cremated.

Testing if I figured out how to attach copy of AG's Will from January 2007.

Attachments

• 2011 11 17 ESTATE DOCUMENTS AUDREY GLEAVE (4).pdf
    204.4 KB · Views: 96
Thanks for that recap Hazel -

AG doesn't state in her Will that she wants to be buried near her beloved dogs. She doesn't even state if she wants to be buried or cremated.

So either the info Suzie provided in that regard is incorrect, or there was in fact a Memorandum to AG's Will where she stipulated some other wishes.

Hazel - I find each one of those G's to be different. The A's seem consistent.

If your post isn't OK, neither is my last one.

Hazel - I find each one of those G's to be different. The A's seem consistent.

If your post isn't OK, neither is my last one.
Please add that question to your list for your lawyer :) I guess in AG's case would be OK, given the circumstances and what we are discussing at the moment, but my guess is it would not be OK to do the same with the 2 witnesses.
Some A's are not identical neither; I believe there is a forum/thread here were some expert compared Patsy Ramsey's handwriting with the ransom note, and analized every single likeness, strokes, etc.
I'm thinking we might need their help here -- I think LadyL knows about that thread, she was here a couple of days ago, and asked to see a copy of the Will, perhaps for that same reason.

For close I'm thinking proximity (the person either lives in the area or has a reason to often be there), and perhaps relationship-wise
[modsnip]

When I looked up the FBI profilers, this seems to be true to AG's crime. I know there are many questions out there about 'young and close' but what nic has posted here is precisely what the FBI profiles seem to say/explain.

For links to the FBI profiles, kindly look back at my previous posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb