CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION:

When posting about JV having a 'club thumb' do you mean the medical term 'clubbed fingers'? A minor point, but 'clubbed fingers' indicate heart disease.

:twocents:

I believe I have found the reason for the confusion re my comments. I thought we were all discussing the possibility of the Wellinton Fla. JV being the same person as the facebook JV. Here is how I got confused.

JV#1--former Toronto man, now living in Wellington Fla, arrested for attempted sexual misconduct with a minor boy.
-His media picture looks very similar to composite picture for SL.

JV#2--facebook, nephew.
- relocated to Florida
-involved in an equestrian centre, formerly located north of Mono
-SV's car found behind an equestrian supply store in Orangeville
-would likely know AG through his aunt

My comments (re gay, pedophile, unlikely to be a serial killer of women) were in reference to JV#1.

I apologize for confusing some of you, and will not be bothering you nice folks again.

casesensitive

Now I'm wondering if JV possibly set up PK knowing the CAKE :rockon: would be delivered on that date.

I'm also wondering if JV ever visited AG at her home. Did he know about the dogs? Did he know her habits? Did he know about the SOUP? Did HE deliver the SOUP? Did he and LV both deliver the SOUP!!

* Food items in caps because this is quite the menu of ingredients.*

I believe I have found the reason for the confusion re my comments. I thought we were all discussing the possibility of the Wellinton Fla. JV being the same person as the facebook JV. Here is how I got confused.

JV#1--former Toronto man, now living in Wellington Fla, arrested for attempted sexual misconduct with a minor boy.
-His media picture looks very similar to composite picture for SL.

JV#2--facebook, nephew.
- relocated to Florida
-would likely know AG through his aunt

My comments (re gay, pedophile, unlikely to be a serial killer of women) were in reference to JV#1.

I apologize for confusing some of you, and will not be bothering you nice folks again.

casesensitive

Now I'm confused - are we looking at/discussing JV #1 or JV #2?

Help required please.......

:blushing:

On the horse, went back to thread #1, page 5, post #114 - the mutual golfing friend 'Suzy' related info that was posted here from time to time.

Suzy didn't know AG owned a horse until AG showed up for golfing one day and was upset the horse had died. So some knew about the horse and some did not.

More on AG's horse interest would be interesting imo.

Quoted from case:

<<< JV#2--facebook, nephew.
- relocated to Florida
-would likely know AG through his aunt >>>

I have time today to do some research, so I want to be certain I've got the correct JV.

:scared:

QUESTION:

When posting about JV having a 'club thumb' do you mean the medical term 'clubbed fingers'? A minor point, but 'clubbed fingers' indicate heart disease.

:twocents:
I don't actually know what to call it...In the pictures, the thumb is unusual and it looks bent. I used the term "club thumb" loosely.

Sorry for the confusion.

ETA - No Stone - I believe that #1 and #2 are the same person.

Quoted from Pink:

<<< ETA - No Stone - I believe that #1 and #2 are the same person. >>>

OK, so I get this right::blushing:

- LV has a nephew

- this nephew is known as JV

- JV is into horses, stables, etc.

- JV was known to hang around the equestrian place near Orangeille & Mono thus linking him (possibly) to SL and SV

- SV's car was parked on/near the equestrion place JV frequented (after her body was dumped in a ditch elsewhere)

- JV is also linked to AG through family relationships (nephew of LV)

- BUT - JV is now serveing a sentence in Florida

Please.......is that it in a nutshell!! :nuts:

BTW Pink - no need to apologise for the 'club thumb' issue. Rose gave is the link showing that you are correct and my assumptions were incorrect!!

:)

Add to your list that we initially knew that the nephew JV had a sister LV and when his FB page was first seen (way back when), he listed his sister as Ly****y V and showed his interests including the Caledon equestrian facility. The JV we are currently discussing is that SAME profile pic that we initially saw. Although contacts are now set to private, the profile pic is the same (but a bit different than the mugshot). We can still see his "Interests" on that same FB page, and within those various links to his interests, there are a couple of pics that we believe are him, and more closely resemble the mugshot ... and the mugshot is what closely resembles the composite in Shelley's case.

I could be very wrong, but IMO Shelley does not know her attacker personally, otherwise he would be identified by now and there would be no need for a composite ...unless it was such a blitz attack that she never even caught a glimpse and the composite is from someone else in the area. IMO, the attacker may have known Shelley or known of her ... woman alone in a studio next to her home in the middle of the day in an isolated rural location. Who knew that, or could have been such a lucky perp that he just happened upon it?

Y'all might want to take a look back at all the pics on Shelley's photography FB page. (If you can't find it, let me know.) There is someone (female) there who looks familiar ... a few of us have had a peek and feel the person is very similar, but we can't be sure.

BIG BIG CAVEAT in comparing pics !! No matter how much two people look alike, it may not be the same person. A few of us learned this lesson well over in the Tim Bosma thread recently when we had an individual in a picture with Tim labelled as being Dellen Millard. Nope, turns out it was a friend of Tim's and once you knew his name and saw other pics, it was obvious it wasn't DM.

Quoted from Pink:

<<< ETA - No Stone - I believe that #1 and #2 are the same person. >>>

OK, so I get this right::blushing:

- LV has a nephew

- this nephew is known as JV

- JV is into horses, stables, etc.

- JV was known to hang around the equestrian place near Orangeille & Mono thus linking him (possibly) to SL and SV

- SV's car was parked on/near the equestrion place JV frequented (after her body was dumped in a ditch elsewhere)

- JV is also linked to AG through family relationships (nephew of LV)

- BUT - JV is now serveing a sentence in Florida

BTW Pink - no need to apologise for the 'club thumb' issue. Rose gave is the link showing that you are correct and my assumptions were incorrect!!

:)

IIRC ... SV's car was found in or near the parking lot of Greenhawk Equestrian Supplies in Orangeville, but not near the Caledon Equestrian Park.:seeya:

I don't actually know what to call it...In the pictures, the thumb is unusual and it looks bent. I used the term "club thumb" loosely.

Sorry for the confusion.

ETA - No Stone - I believe that #1 and #2 are the same person.

Might be Dupuytren's contracture of the thumb (I have it). It's an inflammation of the tendons that prevent the fingers or thumb from extending. Could also just have been broken over the years of handling horses, or just from having the thumb wrapped around a bridle (or somebody plum busted it on him).

http://www.dupuytrensdisease.net/fingers-curved-thumbs-down-hand-contracture-causes/

Or this one:

http://www.hand-arm.com/TVS/images/congenital_trigger_thumb.jpg

IIRC ... SV's car was found in or near the parking lot of Greenhawk Equestrian Supplies in Orangeville, but not near the Caledon Equestrian Park.:seeya:

That's correct, rose. It certainly doesn't take much of a stretch though to believe if he is that involved in the equestrian scene, he would be very familiar with Greenhawk.

I need to go back over some of my sleuthing ... came across the surname of the guy who owns Ghawk in my travels the past few days. Mind you it's a common surname. Don't know if any of you recall the 2 women that claimed they were fired from Ghawk for calling LE about Sonia's car in the parking lot (Ghawk claimed it was for other reasons and they were just trying to cash in). I wonder what became of their lawsuit.

Please note:

When looking for SL's photography site, she used the name Shelley Lorraine Loder in Orangeville.

:drumroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member