CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts:

Like Woodland says, I also have had doubts about whether AG was truly feeling unwell.

And regarding the dogs' breeders - here's another connection to the SL and SV area = Caledonia. One of the dogs was from up there.

It *seems* as though LV didn't use e-mail because we've never heard of AG sending e-mails to her - IE: she sent e-mails to PK and the woman across the street. (Sorry, her name escapes me now).:blushing:

Now I'm wondering if LV even had a computer! If so, did LE take it away for testing? OR.....perhaps AG did e-mail LV way back when and LV 'broke the wishes' of never giving out AG's e-mail address. Maybe LV was cut off from AG's e-mails many years ago?????????????

:twocents:

They had turned away from the camera though when they stood shoulder to shoulder, to look at a piece of paper. It looked like the camera had interrupted a conversation already underway - or the whole shot was staged?

I cannot see a 'staging of a shot' during times of great duress. My opinion is that the two people were talking exactly as the camera caught them.

This is not a red carpet event where actors are told to stand a certain way. This is a scene of death and horrible crime.

I agree with Woodland - the camera guys suddenly interrupted them.

Caledon is up near Orangeville. Pretty easy trek, approx one hr drive.

Thanks peeps. Soooooo, all in all it's not very far from SL and SV. Just far enough to get away.

When I say "far" I mean from Toronto to Cornwall.......that's a number of hours' drive.

Did we ever learn whether or not AG's Camaro had the alarm engaged? It would have been very helpful if it started to beep, yelp, whatever.

I'm thinking of this right now because there are workmen next door and my 'Vette was parked on the street because we had the driveway re-paved. A workman just brushed my car and it screamed loudly. The entire neighbourhood was out!:blushing:

I really wish AG's car would have alerted people.........:stormingmad:

Thanks peeps. Soooooo, all in all it's not very far from SL and SV. Just far enough to get away.

When I say "far" I mean from Toronto to Cornwall.......that's a number of hours' drive.

And, then all of a sudden, the carnage in the area stops. Has anyone come across the original date LE released the sketch? I'm now referring to the murders and assaults as the mysterious triangle. I didn't realize that the area had even more....

“Serial killers are so rare, it’s not a conclusion we should lead to,” he said, referring to 2010 murder of Orangeville’s Sonia Varaschin, the near-fatal attack on Mono resident Shelley Loder that same year, as well as several discoveries of human remains — Van Sanh Tieu inside a burned down Alton building and Kera Freeland in a Caledon ditch, both last March, as well as skeletal remains found near Caledon Village just a couple weeks ago."

http://www.orangeville.com/news-sto...murder-loder-attack-human-remains-discovered/

And, then all of a sudden, the carnage in the area stops. Has anyone come across the original date LE released the sketch? I'm now referring to the murders and assaults as the mysterious triangle. I didn't realize that the area had even more....

“Serial killers are so rare, it’s not a conclusion we should lead to,” he said, referring to 2010 murder of Orangeville’s Sonia Varaschin, the near-fatal attack on Mono resident Shelley Loder that same year, as well as several discoveries of human remains — Van Sanh Tieu inside a burned down Alton building and Kera Freeland in a Caledon ditch, both last March, as well as skeletal remains found near Caledon Village just a couple weeks ago."

http://www.orangeville.com/news-sto...murder-loder-attack-human-remains-discovered/

http://www.orangeville.com/news-story/1486426-man-seen-near-mono-attack/

" According to police, at this point, investigators want to speak with this person to determine his connection, if any, to the ongoing investigation.

“They’re looking to possibly identify that individual,” said Const. Peter Leon, media spokesperson for the Central Region OPP.

“Hopefully somebody out there might see the composite and say, ‘Oh that is so and so. I recognize him by the description of the jacket’.”

While the drawing is dated Dec. 30, it was made public only last week.

“(Investigators) were utilizing other investigative techniques before releasing this,” Leon explained of the delay. “They were following up on other leads.

“There are reasons for them doing what they do. We have to rely on their investigative expertise."”

Bbm.

" According to police, at this point, investigators want to speak with this person to determine his connection, if any, to the ongoing investigation.

“They’re looking to possibly identify that individual,” said Const. Peter Leon, media spokesperson for the Central Region OPP.

“Hopefully somebody out there might see the composite and say, ‘Oh that is so and so. I recognize him by the description of the jacket’.”

While the drawing is dated Dec. 30, it was made public only last week.

“(Investigators) were utilizing other investigative techniques before releasing this,” Leon explained of the delay. “They were following up on other leads.

“There are reasons for them doing what they do. We have to rely on their investigative expertise."”

Bbm.
Thanks D-I find that very interesting. 3 vicious attacks between the end of August and end of December-the composite is done on December 30...and there's no more attacks/murders after that date. Do you think LE spoke with someone from a tip or something that matched with the composite, and they got out of dodge as the result of an alibi or something?

So am I correct in thinking the drawing was done on the day PK found Audrey's body? The 30th December 2010.

Thanks guys.......

:blushing:

Did we actually already talked about the non-matching hair color? I don't remember.
JV on his early facebook-picture looks like with fair complexion and perhaps reddish hair color. JV on his mugshot looks like with dark beard and hair color. - I only know we talked about "the face more or less voluminous".

I recall a police drawing of someone with red hair (sort of light red/strawberry). I think the drawing was regarding the SL attack.

Does anyone else recall the drawing I'm referring to? Or was it about someone seen near Audrey's house? Maybe walking up AG's laneway?

I recall a police drawing of someone with red hair (sort of light red/strawberry). I think the drawing was regarding the SL attack.

Does anyone else recall the drawing I'm referring to? Or was it about someone seen near Audrey's house? Maybe walking up AG's laneway?

Yes, the red hair reference was in relation to the composite in Shelley's case:

The man is described as male, white, 27-32 years of age, average build and approximately 5’10”. He had a round, clean-shaven face, fair complexion with reddish/orange hair that was short with a slight wave. He was wearing a dark, two-toned ski jacket and looked to be neat in appearance.

IIRC, the fellow seen walking down Audrey's driveway was wearing a hoodie and carrying a black? backpack. Other than that, I don't recall there being any details wrt his physical appearance. Hmm, I wonder who gave LE the account of seeing the guy.

And I also wonder why we've heard nothing about the guy walking up AG's driveway. No police sketch........nothing!!

Do we know when that guy was seen on AG's property. For some reason, he sounds young to me!!

'Young and was was close'.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2013/07/29/21008671.html

"A man who was kicked out of a Montreal bar early Monday savagely beat an elderly woman to death, police said.

Police said the man assaulted several bystanders at random before he killed the 67-year-old woman just after midnight on Saint-Laurent Blvd., near Saint-Catherine St., in the city's main club and bar district.

"According to witnesses, the man allegedly hit the woman once in the upper body, completely at random," said police spokesman Daniel Lacoursiere"

Snip

"The suspect is from Ontario, where he has a criminal record, said police.

He was to be interrogated later on Monday and was scheduled to be arraigned on Tuesday."

Either I have posted about this case before on Audrey's thread, or there is another case very similar...

http://www.examiner.com/article/missing-87-year-old-woman-s-body-found-trunk-of-her-car

"Barbara Howe, 87, suddenly went missing from her home at the Mount Pleasant Retirement Village on the 400 block of Paxton Street in Monroe, Ohio on Sunday, October 28, reports the KYPost. She just had lunch with a friend and sent an email in the hours before she vanished.

When Barbara's 2005, Cadillac STS was found at the Woodridge Park East Apartments on Woodridge Drive on Thursday, the police looked in the trunk and found her body."

bbm.

""Howe was last seen by a church friend on Sunday and the widow, whose husband died 12 years ago, sent an email about a political subject to friends later in the day, her last known communication"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arbara-Howe-trunk-car-Ohio.html#ixzz2aXp8pP9M

http://www.journal-news.com/news/ne...-could-lead-police-to-killer-of-monroe/nWNjp/

"A diamond ring could be the key that leads detectives to the killer of 87-year-old Barbara Howe, the Middletown Journal has learned.

The missing ring — Mrs. Howe’s wedding ring of more than one karat — has been a focus of investigators’ three-month homicide probe and could be the key to finding the person, or persons, responsible for killing the Monroe woman and placing her body in the trunk of her red Cadillac.

“It was her signature piece, and it is missing,” Monroe police Detective Gregg Myers told the Journal in an interview. “She always wore it. It was her favorite. It was not with her, and it is not in her house.”

Myers stopped short of saying robbery was the motive for Howe’s slaying. He said taking the ring could have been a crime of opportunity after the fact. Myers noted that when Howe was found, she had other jewelry on her person that was not disturbed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusyQ