CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched some of the older posts on this site, and in # 696 from 2010, SillyBilly also noted that it had been reported that the man with the backpack, seen walking down Audrey's driveway, also wore a hoodie. Of course this is a very common piece of apparel, but Mark Smitch did wear one to the testdrive with Igor T. and then the next day,Sharlene Bosma observed him wearing one, when he came with Dellen Millard to pick up Tim Bosma for the test drive, which resulted in the brutal murder of TB.

I am speculating that there is a possibility that this could have been MS in 2010, and that he might have intended to take Audrey's, often admired White Camaro for a test drive and steal it. Maybe she resisted and in a struggle, he killed her, then decided taking the car would be too much evidence against him, so he just left. I am also speculating that he might have carried burlary tools in the knapsack, and she caught him trying to break into the garage and/or the Camaro to steal it.

May I ask, what was used to kill Audrey ? Was it some kind of blunt instrument that was never found ?

What time of the day was backpack man observed in her driveway, and by who ?

Thanks very much. I have followed this case some, but not from the beginning.

07-28-2013, 08:59 PM #696

IIRC, the fellow seen walking down Audrey's driveway was wearing a hoodie and carrying a black? backpack. Other than that, I don't recall there being any details wrt his physical appearance. Hmm, I wonder who gave LE the account of seeing the guy.

Used was in case AG a weapon for stabbing her and at least one other - also unknown - weapon.
We never learned from LE if the little saw (like a saw for drywall?), which was found outside on the property, was used.
The original post with someone having seen "a man with backpack" I never read. Therefore I'm missing the details, unfortunately. Thank you for the mention of the hoodie!! :)
Maybe another WS member knows more to it?

P.S. There could be a link between MS's mother to AG (teacher college), but I'm not sure. Please do a google search.
http://myochs.blogspot.de/2012_02_01_archive.html
LABELS: 1967, CLUB, THERESIANS (picture)
I think, Audrey could have attended the college around the same year.

One single problem: It was not broken into AG's garage. :gaah:

One single problem: It was not broken into AG's garage. :gaah:

Her garage did not have to be "broken into". There are many ways to open electric garage doors without showing damage. From using a coat hanger to electronic devices, there are ways. I'm sure someone who wants to steal a nice car would know these methods.

http://www.news4jax.com/community/thief-can-open-your-garage-door-in-6-seconds

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-p...ge/new-device-opening-garage-doors-to-thieves

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11 Min.Vor 11 Minuten
Plastic cards include Costco, OHIP, drivers license belonging to Dellen Millard.

Costco - don't know which market, but one of them frequented by AG, I remember. (I'm collecting all possibilities for a connection, if you don't mind. There is an existing connection DM - MS, therefore I think, I don't have to separate re MS and DM.)

DM/MS:

used Box Cutter Knife "DeWalt"

Of what brand was the saw which was found on AG's property? - Maybe it's unimportant because of the time span 12/2010-5/2013, maybe not.

Can we step back and get down to basics. Audrey was a recluse. She maybe had a dozen or so people who were a part of her life. Of those, maybe 3-4 had entered her home in the last five years before she was killed. Given that, who the hay would she have allowed in? Not a big pool for LE to look into...

And yet, they don't seem to have done that.

MOO

Fwiw, I think Hamilton PD have this solved in their mind - strictly judging by the last MSM report in The Spec.

Not every criminal will leave enough evidence to meet 'beyond a reasonable doubt' for obtaining a conviction at trial. Beyond a reasonable doubt has been severely and permanently messed with by the first lead investigator.

All jmo.

One other interesting fact from the Tim Bosma case that might relate to the Audrey Gleaves murder.

Today, 01:02 PM #371
jash
jash is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
Could DM have used his invoice to go to the US and pick up the incinerator directly? Using his custom-made trailer?
Would police be able to obtain information regarding DM's travels via border crossings/passport usage? I don't think it would factor into the Tim Bosma case, but could in others (perhaps yet to be discovered).

Anecdotally it's known that DM was in Nevada in late April 2012 (to pick up a Camaro). In August 2012, he was sailing in Croatia.

end of quote.

I am just raising the possibility that Dellen Millard, the friend of Mark Smitch had an interest in Camaros, and he might have been involved somehow in Audrey's case because she lived alone in an isolated area, and was known to have a very nice white Camaro. Dellen Millard and Mark Smitch have been charged, and are standing trial for the murder of Tim Bosma, while taking a test drive in Tim's Dodge Ram truck. They are also charged with the murder of Laura Babcock, and DM is charged with the murder of his own father as well. DM had an airport hangar full of different kinds of vehicles, and it has been speculated that he was running a chop shop. All of this is IMO.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 56 Min.Vor 56 Minuten
Angew says MillardAir was a regular customer, and he had been dealing with Schlatman for three years. #HamOnt #Timbosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 56 Min.Vor 56 Minuten
Millardair was a regular customer, he says. In May 2013 he'd been dealing with Shane for maybe 2 years w/ MIllardair. #Bosma

That dealing began around 2010 then. IF Audrey's Camaro was a target for stealing and remodeling (ie colour) it would fit in time.

For info only:

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1 Std.Vor 1 Stunde
Jason Agnew is next witness. He worked at Napa auto parts in May 2013 as a salesman in Cambridge

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1 Std.Vor 1 Stunde
Worked at Cambridge store. Dealt with Millardair, Shane Schlatman.

Can we step back and get down to basics. Audrey was a recluse. She maybe had a dozen or so people who were a part of her life. Of those, maybe 3-4 had entered her home in the last five years before she was killed. Given that, who the hay would she have allowed in? Not a big pool for LE to look into...

And yet, they don't seem to have done that.

MOO

Sorry, we don't have basics without leaning onto our (my) No. 1 POI - and it could be tunnel vision. Furthermore nobody knows the branched connections; there might be some.

Would you all think that the police department would be checking DNA evidence from the TB death against DNA evidence found in AG's murder? It seems the case has switched hands a few times. I hope that someone still has Audrey top of mind and is trying to bring her killer to justice.

One other interesting fact from the Tim Bosma case that might relate to the Audrey Gleaves murder.

Today, 01:02 PM #371
jash
jash is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
Could DM have used his invoice to go to the US and pick up the incinerator directly? Using his custom-made trailer?
Would police be able to obtain information regarding DM's travels via border crossings/passport usage? I don't think it would factor into the Tim Bosma case, but could in others (perhaps yet to be discovered).

Anecdotally it's known that DM was in Nevada in late April 2012 (to pick up a Camaro). In August 2012, he was sailing in Croatia.

end of quote.

I am just raising the possibility that Dellen Millard, the friend of Mark Smitch had an interest in Camaros, and he might have been involved somehow in Audrey's case because she lived alone in an isolated area, and was known to have a very nice white Camaro. Dellen Millard and Mark Smitch have been charged, and are standing trial for the murder of Tim Bosma, while taking a test drive in Tim's Dodge Ram truck. They are also charged with the murder of Laura Babcock, and DM is charged with the murder of his own father as well. DM had an airport hangar full of different kinds of vehicles, and it has been speculated that he was running a chop shop. All of this is IMO.

Intersting that SS (DM's mechanic) has a pretty sweet looking camero for sale, just posted it in January this year.
http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Chevy/182620398/1968-Chevrolet-Camaro.html

I remember PK saying he had never been for a ride in the camaro. He and AG went to a store to get a part she needed for her mailbox. Did they take separate cars or his car?

Did you notice his message to potential buyers....No Lowball offers please No test pilots

I wonder if that is code for something else other than the obvious meaning ? I do not speak " criminal " .

IMO

I hold true to my conviction that Audrey knew the person that killed her…Regardless, I want to keep an open mind and continue to research when I can. In keeping with a few posts that have popped up of late, I'd like to note that the father of the person referred to as "SS" in the Tim Bosma case had a funeral at the same place that Audrey did.   Frankly, I think that this is co-incidence but I wanted to share this so that those investigating possible connections had this information as well.

Sorry, we don't have basics without leaning onto our (my) No. 1 POI - and it could be tunnel vision. Furthermore nobody knows the branched connections; there might be some.
I have been away for a little while so forgive me, but I do not know who your NO.1 POI is…I don't understand your post??? One of my prime suspects is the person I first brought to the board…JV. I hope that LE has looked into him as he is related to Audrey's best friend and may have been precisely excluded from her will.

Can you please explain your post a bit…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member