Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A "jacket" in Canada can be a men's suit jacket, or sometime a winter jacket as in ski jacket. Usually a women's suit jacket is referred to as a blazer.

Any shorter lenghth coat is called a jacket in my family and circle. I am Canadian

Toronto is about to be hit with a snow storm tonight through tomorrow. Wondering why TPS are not impounding both vehicles from in front of the house?
Not judging them but am wondering as precipitation could wash away evidence?? Hope this is allowed? JMO

There were four furnaces in the house so it was probably designed so they could keep some parts of the house warm all the time, and others only when occupied. I grew up in a house with two furnaces for that same reason.

I live in four level home and have two furnaces. One for the upper two levels and one for the bottom two. Obviously, my home is not as big as the Shermans and the need for four furnaces is because of the various levels.

Any shorter lenghth coat is called a jacket in my family and circle. I am Canadian

Same here in the U.S. For example, I have a light sweatshirt-knit zipper jacket, which I might wear inside the house if I was cold, even though I usually wear it outside. So I don’t assume that the jackets necessarily have to mean that Barry and Honey were wearing outdoors attire.

Toronto is about to be hit with a snow storm tonight through tomorrow. Wondering why TPS are not impounding both vehicles from in front of the house?
Not judging them but am wondering as precipitation could wash away evidence?? Hope this is allowed? JMO

Perhaps fhey know that Barry’s vehicle had not been used recently? I wonder why they are both parked in front when they have a garage...especially in a cold climate. I love my garage!

Perhaps fhey know that Barry’s vehicle had not been used recently? I wonder why they are both parked in front when they have a garage...especially in a cold climate. I love my garage!

Maybe she was planning on going out again. The front of the house is probably an easier route than down the stairs, along the corridor and into the garage.

I also remember reading here that the security camera at the indoor pool had been turned off. Now I’m reading that there were no cameras in the house. Is it possible that they had a security system but only one camera near the pool?Since the indoor pool seems to be a distance from the main house, perhaps a camera was put there in case someone using the pool got into difficulty. Maybe with an intercom as well. As I reread this it I think it seems unlikely, but just throwing it out there.

I wonder if the heat was turned off in the garage and heated ramp? Might be difficult to navigate that ramp with snow and ice if heat was turned off. Just speculation. I'm beginning to think Barry was a little frugal from some of the stuff that has been reported. jmo

Maybe she was planning on going out again. The front of the house is probably an easier route than down the stairs, along the corridor and into the garage.

Her car was parked in front of the house?

If it is cold, it is no fun to sit in a cold car. She has arthritis so even heated seats take awhile to get warm.

Where is his car?

If her car is out front, it seems unlikely that anything happened in the car.

I wonder why they impounded it?

Was the car already parked outside on the day this happened or was it moved there from the garage for collection?

Who said both cars were parked at the front?

My question exactly. Were the cars moved out front and who said they were out front?

In doing some family research I came upon a 1908 Death Certificate for a 40 yr. old single male cousin of a cousin twice removed. The cause of death was listed as "Suicide in a moment of insanity by hanging himself from a bedpost". I could not figure out how he did this until reading about hangings for this case.

I did think the doctor who wrote that was being very kind to his surviving family members.

BS was known to be frugal. We haven't had a lot of snow and ice yet.

The cars could be seen on the early photos when the story first broke. If you google 50 Old Colony Rd, you will see the vehicles in front of the house.

BS was known to be frugal. We haven't had a lot of snow and ice yet.

Frugal enough to have alarm system with no cameras? I'm still not sure we are getting proper reporting/facts on this as there are conflicting reports atm.

I honestly don't know of anyone who has their house wired with cameras... I would be watching my dogs all day while at work if I did. :laughing: Indoors I mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me