Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its time the TPS made a statement of some sort, any sort....or leaked something, eh?

Yes it is time, but I almost expect it to be” ok folks move along, nothing to see here”

I think that's how Apotex continues to make it's profit.
That same drug is prolly not approved here either.
Also talking about his drugs.....alot of his donations were pills and the retail value was most likely used as the charitable donation figure.
So while he gave millions of dollars in drugs they cost him pennies to make or fall off the truck.
I'll give him credit he was a smart money making man and I think his latest adventure imo was his last mistake. I believe he figured out a way to get around legalities and was going to market medical marijuana but not synthetic like all the other Pharmo companies were and have been trying for the last few decades.
I order a drug from Canada that is not FDA approved for a medical condition I have; it's cheaper and easier than trying to jump through hoops to get it approved here:-(

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Also talking about his drugs.....alot of his donations were pills and the retail value was most likely used as the charitable donation figure.
So while he gave millions of dollars in drugs they cost him pennies to make or fall off the truck.
I'll give him credit he was a smart money making man and I think his latest adventure imo was his last mistake. I believe he figured out a way to get around legalities and was going to market medical marijuana but not synthetic like all the other Pharmo companies were and have been trying for the last few decades.

If one is making a charitable donation of a 'commodity', there is a lot of leeway in evaluating it for tax purposes.

One could double or possibly treble the 'actual' value, no problem.

Most of the 'charity' from the Shermans was probably for taxation reasons. Maybe Honey did enjoy the social aspect of being in those circles but for BS, it was all about the money. IMO

I'm no tax guy or accountant but if you look at those links provided....one of them shows a breakdown on the charity and interesting 43% came from government.
Then the last few years his numbers came right down almost as if he was being careful.
So many theories.
1. He might have capped himself cuz he seen the government turned their back on him and were coming after him...again as a Jew he would have not been impressed that truedope was in bed with the Aga Khan.
2. With his attitude when the witchhunt started, he might easily said to the wrong person, that if he was going down he would have taken many with him
3. My strongest imo theory, big Pharma took him out and they hired the best of the best and no evidence will be found.
If one is making a charitable donation of a 'commodity', there is a lot of leeway in evaluating it for tax purposes.

One could double or possibly treble the 'actual' value, no problem.

Most of the 'charity' from the Shermans was probably for taxation reasons. Maybe Honey did enjoy the social aspect of being in those circles but for BS, it was all about the money. IMO

Hmmm Skullz…I would like to learn more about this! I wonder if he was cornering a market/trying to corner a market with respect to the new MJ rules coming in next year. My take on the man, and I hate to speak ill of the dead, was that he was ruthless and willing to do “things” that benefited Apotex (and his profits) only. This whole generic scam was just that. JMO. He stole patents, copied to the best of his ability, and sold them at a much higher margin than should have been allowed. The intent of a generic is to “significantly” reduce the cost of said brand medication so that it was less onerous for the Canadian Health Care Budget as well as Insurers (which is a huge problem currently with respect to this Liberal government and that fool Eric Hoskins. JMO) This, sadly, was not the case. The man made out like a bandit and the government was complicit. IMO. I think they gave him the rope and he took it like a mouse to cheese and he stepped on someone’s toes recently and the house of cards came tumbling down. JMO MOO.

I live in Ontario, Canada and never locked my doors nor car(s)/vehicles until the late 80's. Heck, I always left my car keys in the car.

One particular Saturday, I went to town to stock up on some Lay's jalapeno chips (they don't make them anymore :() to munch on for the upcoming NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs that evening. So, I arrived back to the lake and took my bags of chips into the house. I went back to the car for one last bag (the store clerk used to joke with me saying "we should see if we can get you a deal by the case".....as I bought up all they had on hand, not to eat all that evening, but for the remainder of the playoffs :D)

Anyhoo, I grabbed the last bag out of the car and was walking away, towards the house when something told me to take my car keys out of the car. I had never ever done so before. I listened to that little voice and grabbed the car keys.

That evening, I was down in the family room watching the game. I couldn't hear the helicopters flying overhead. Didn't know anything until the next day when I got a phone call from a friend that lived on the next lake past me. She wanted to know if everything was "ok". I had to question her about what was going on. She informed me that a convicted murderer had escaped from the Kingston Penitentiary.

I had a trailer stored for the winter behind my garage. That Sunday morning, I ventured out to take a look around. I had a Patagonia jacket I kept in the car and it was gone. My tube of blistex (was always right by the gear shift - 5 speed, was also gone). I walked around the property (a few acres) and noticed the door to the trailer was ajar. I opened the door to find a bunch of blankets all messed up on the bed and a saucer with cigarette butts and a bunch of empty beer bottles laying around. The garage had a fully stocked beer fridge.

I called my friend back and told her what I had found. She told me to contact the OPP.

Low and behold, that convicted murderer had spent the night in the trailer, drinking my booze, lol. I reported everything to the OPP and they came to my place and took finger prints etc.

Long story short, they eventually caught the guy and they recovered my jacket. I picked it up at the local police station but never wore it again.

Since then, I've kept everything locked the majority of the time. You never know what lurks around.

Yes, but that was thirty years ago.

The only two rooms in that house I like is the wine cellar and the master bedroom closet. I just don't like that style at all.......to cold and uninviting. But that's just my taste!

I’m with you on that, has a cold, commercial look to it. But agree the wine cellar’s not too shabby, lol.

I'd gladly live in a house that nice.

I’m with you on that, has a cold, commercial look to it. But agree the wine cellar’s not too shabby, lol.

Yes, I agree, but it was a church and you can't make it look warm and cosy. The Sherman's house was built like that with all those shiny, cold looking tiled floors and big empty spaces.

Yes, but that was thirty years ago.

Point being, a lot of people don't lock their doors here...........until they have a reason to do so. ;) Btw, I don't live in the metropolitan, I live in a rural location.

Yes, I agree, but it was a church and you can't make it look warm and cosy. The Sherman's house was built like that with all those shiny, cold looking tiled floors and big empty spaces.

I respectfully disagree. Warm paint tones alone would make all the difference in the world. As for the Sherman residence, they chose a particular design by a particular architect. Personally, I don't like the Sherman residence either for the same reasons.

I respectfully disagree. Warm paint tones alone would make all the difference in the world. As for the Sherman residence, they chose a particular design by a particular architect. Personally, I don't like the Sherman residence either for the same reasons.

And respectfully also, I disagree. Half of being warm is that the living space looks warm. There is nothing warm looking about that house.

Not many Licensed Producers have 40 years experience in the pharmo industry.
Getting granted a section 9 is a goldmine.
Canntrust is the sleeping giant cuz they came out of no where.
https://canntrust.ca/licensed-producer-about-us/

Hmmm Skullz…I would like to learn more about this! I wonder if he was cornering a market/trying to corner a market with respect to the new MJ rules coming in next year. My take on the man, and I hate to speak ill of the dead, was that he was ruthless and willing to do “things” that benefited Apotex (and his profits) only. This whole generic scam was just that. JMO. He stole patents, copied to the best of his ability, and sold them at a much higher margin than should have been allowed. The intent of a generic is to “significantly” reduce the cost of said brand medication so that it was less onerous for the Canadian Health Care Budget as well as Insurers (which is a huge problem currently with respect to this Liberal government and that fool Eric Hoskins. JMO) This, sadly, was not the case. The man made out like a bandit and the government was complicit. IMO. I think they gave him the rope and he took it like a mouse to cheese and he stepped on someone’s toes recently and the house of cards came tumbling down. JMO MOO.

And respectfully also, I disagree. Half of being warm is that the living space looks warm. There is nothing warm looking about that house.

That's what I said - it's not warm looking at all. Totally cold and uninviting. If they chose some warm paint colors, that would make it more appealing to me. ;)

I too don't buy the "side door always unlocked" it makes no sense to me that HS would do that. Perhaps they meant the side door was the door they used the most. JMO.

I am guessing, the door on the left in this picture is the "side door" they are referring to. It looks like it has a different more forgiving, maybe scratch-resistant tile than the other shiny tile. MOO

attachment.php

View attachment 128339

source for image: https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...sherman-sued-builders-of-north-york-home.html

This picture reminds me of a hotel lobby

With BS being investigated for that fundraiser for Trudeau, I find it interesting that Trudeau was the only politico at his memorial who didn't speak.

K. Wynne and J. Tory spoke but not the PM?? Such close friends?? Hmmmm

Wasn't Trudeau in town on the day this supposedly occurred? Read that somewhere as well. JMO

No need. He would look like an opportunist

That's what I said - it's not warm looking at all. Totally cold and uninviting. If they chose some warm paint colors, that would make it more appealing to me. ;)

O/t. You cannot combine warm and cool colors. When you see a house that feels wrong, it is because they have used warm and cool colors together.

That does not mean you cannot use red and green, for instance. The red and green should either both be cold or both be warm.

There are warm or cold whites as well.

That house has too much shine to be warm. I am surprised they did not slip and fall on that shiny tile

As I have said before, I love the style of their house.

Linda Frum, who spoke, is a Senator and thus could be seen as speaking on behalf of the federal govt. No need for Trudeau to speak as well.

I still think, IMO, that its might odd that Trudeau didn't speak at the memorial. Linda Frum was speaking as a friend of Honeys, not on behalf of the federal government. A senator is NOT an elected official but appointed.

Why John Tory? He's a very small fish in THAT pond, except hes another exceptionally wealthy guy who professes to be United Church but by birth is Jewish. When that skeleton fell out of the closet, he said 'of course I know' They go to such lengths to 'hide' things that don't need hiding.....makes me wonder why? There have been other Jewish Mayors, Nathan Phillips, Phil Givens, Mel Lastman....all better than Tory IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro