Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dotr, thank you for the link. Thats a very interesting article but that is not the one. Guess I missed it when it was posted. Every article adds something to this case. Thank you again.

LexiiToronto, thank you very much. Yes, that is the case.

There is an article that explains it all, when I google 2018, Apotex and profit and loss...it appears at the top.

They won this case and were awarded $11M for lost profits.

Thank you again.

tarabull, thank you for the link. I don't know how you all find these articles but they are very interesting and add to the picture.

I suppose with all the court cases BS had going, they will continue for some time in spite of his death. Thank you again.

The Community needs to pull together like they did for Andrew Kinsman, and start finding/giving tips. The police need to wrap this up, the detective office has more than they can handle on their plates right now.

I don't know if that means it was a murder-suicide. I think that must have been before LE established there was no risk to public safety. I think other components do make it sound like a murder-suicide, however. I wish it was that easy for me to jump off the fence in the Sherman case, but it's much more complex and nuanced, imo.

O/T
It appears to be a deadly case of family violence.

The Community needs to pull together like they did for Andrew Kinsman, and start finding/giving tips. The police need to wrap this up, the detective office has more than they can handle on their plates right now.
Have to ask..
Have the Shermans had any landscaping done recently?
Not that i think either were into it, but something about the belts ect is reminiscent of bdsm.
imo, speculation.

Look at post #659, look at the cousin's lawsuits. There's just two right there to investigate.

I have gone into the bridle path cold calling a couple years ago. Some places are impossible to enter some do open their doors to strangers. I am not saying it is wrong cause without open doors I have no business. But evil people will find a way no matter.

Gee lots of anger in both those lawsuits, and Montreal has tons of biker's to exact a hit???

Have to ask..
Have the Shermans had any landscaping done recently?
Not that i think either were into it, but something about the belts ect is reminiscent of bdsm.
imo, speculation.
Speculation- to answer your question: if you were building a new home landscaping would be part of the design plan.

first of all a killer wouldnt randomly knock on their door. They would need to be home. How would they know that? by following them. If they drove in separate cars then that would explain different times of killing. how did they get in? many ways but i just said how.
Who were the killers? most likely a revenge killing due to the way it was done.

Yes, sadly the murder remains unsolved. Don't you think the person/s who commited the homicides was absolutely thrilled that it took two days to figure out the deaths were not accidental, knowing the crime scene by then was not only disturbed but contaminated by emergency responders and others who didn't suspect a murder had taken place?

Why else would anyone stage a murder, ever, if not to misdirect an investigation away from the immediate scrutiny that is given a murder scene.

i dont think they were staging a murder and no one said they did

sounds more like a murder for hire. i really hope the police solve this. i feel very sorry for their families. its not nice.

sounds more like a murder for hire. i really hope the police solve this. i feel very sorry for their families. its not nice.

pilice aint sayn nent cause they go after motor gangs not pharmagangs or so it seems

Remember there was discussion on the Sherman thread about the new property being in HS's name, and speculation as to why it was different than the ownership of their current property. I don't recall anyone ever posting whether or not it was actually ever reported as to the ownership of the present property. I came across this article this evening, which I hadn't seen before, which states that the current property was in both names. Just FYI.

"The North York home where their bodies were found was registered to both Shermans.."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/barry-sherman-toronto-dead-apotex-1.4451452

personaal property ownership does not denote or equate to murder

I'm sure if it was murder, the police will have already found the "signature" of the hit, and be onto a person or person's trail. I bet they have them under surveillance as we speak. Just waiting to move in, when the murderers blunder and screw up, because they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!