Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
References to Twitter comments have been removed.

Excerpt from The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
- Victim (missing or murdered person)
- Suspect (as indicated by LE)

•Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
•Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
•Paraphrasing is okay.
•Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
•Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
•If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Unbelievable that this was anything other than a hit. Ever. Two people hog tied and strangled to death? HOG TIED? So sad and sorry this family had to go through all of this just to have the obvious come out. So sorry for their loss.

Definitely a controlled and well-planned execution. Clue to the whole thing in my humble opinion...is, why take out Honey too? Did they not expect her to show up? Did they not care? Or, if it was as planned as I believe, why her too?

Are the belts similar? Were they in the home or did they come from outside?

Question - If the belts were tied around their necks and looped, how were they secured to the metal frames around the pool?

I don't recall reading that they were hog tied? Not that it means they suffered any less, of course! But I believe hog tied means specifically the hands tied behind the back and then bound to the feet.

Strange, didn’t someone post here on WS a few days ago about them being hog tied? How would they know this?

I'm still scrolling back to see the possible source.

Please continue discussion at Thread #6.

This thread is now closed.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members