Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes zero sense because KW hated BS and if Barry had actually asked KW to kill his wife, twice, KW would have gleefully gone to the police to get it on tape and get Barry behind bars. And Barry would have known this. You don't ask one of your enemies to do something highly illegal for you even as a "test."

Exactly.

...and didnt't he also try to say that Barry plotted to kill his father?

DailyM link..
Wondering why the cousin thought that HS was punched out, the only thing ever printed afaik, is that she had scrapes and/ or cuts to her face?

speculation.

KW also suggests at the 2:02 mark of the clip that the Shermans were holding hands. That seems like new information. He mentions rope as well. TPS only mentioned belts.

What if Barry actually did say those things to KW as a test to see what the response would be?
Maybe BS even threw in the b---h word to make his request sound legitimate, the point of the exercise ultimately, to learn if KW would be capable of murder for money and therefore a risk to BS's own life?
speculation, imo.

I guess anything is possible, but I give BS more credit than engaging someone like KW in a plot to murder his wife. Plus I do not believe BS wanted to or would murder his wife.

KW strikes me as the kind of person who is capable of carrying out immoral acts, but wants to convince everyone else that he is actually upstanding and has been very unjustly treated by BS.

KW is not helping his public persona with these kind of vitriol comments.

It makes zero sense because KW hated BS and if Barry had actually asked KW to kill his wife, twice, KW would have gleefully gone to the police to get it on tape and get Barry behind bars. And Barry would have known this. You don't ask one of your enemies to do something highly illegal for you even as a "test."
I presume this would have been before the lawsuits when things were still friendly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So once again, KW put a call out to Lui.....???

:thinking:

Can a person be that dumb...???

If what KW said about BS was true then why has he not gone to the police?
I think he is full of it! IMO.

I presume this would have been before the lawsuits when things were still friendly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Why? There's no evidence of that. If BS really wanted his wife killed that long ago (and it has been many, many years since he was remotely friendly with KW), he didn't contact anyone else to get it done? We have lots of cases of spouses trying to put hits on the other spouse for some reason, they don't just contact one person and give up. Remember the case of the wife of one of the early FBI profilers, Judson Ray - she contacted two or three people before finding someone who agreed to do the hit.

So once again, KW put a call out to Lui.....???

:thinking:

Can a person be that dumb...???
Yes, what about 'Louis the quasi-gangster' friend?

Cooling off and re-watching the clip of KW I get the impression he just wants the platform to insult the Shermans more than he has and is making it up as he goes along.

I'm not saying I believe KW, but I did wonder how well BS and HS got along when the family made their initial statement about the deaths. Since the family seemed to be asserting that murder/suicide was implausible I expected them to describe the couple's love for each other, and was very surprised that they were silent on that point. The relevant part of the statement reads: "Our parents shared an enthusiasm for life and commitment to their family and community totally inconsistent with the rumors regrettably circulated in the media as to the circumstances surrounding their deaths."

JMO.

I have from the beginning and still hold the theory this was not a professional hit. It wasn't a quick in and out execution style killing. It was personal. Suffering was involved. Not ruling out 2 people as 2 people needed to be controlled. Somebody who knew their routines or was watching them. It just seems so "amateur" in my mind to be a hired hit. IMO. Subject to change as facts emerge.

He’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He hated Honey too.
Surprising though that the police haven’t interviewed him yet.
Wonder what he got paid for that interview, it should be compulsory for newspapers to reveal payments.
I guess if he knew hitmen years ago, he still does.

Respectable news organizations don’t pay for interviews. It’s unethical.

can you remind me when else he mentioned that person?

It's here Tortoise:

:bump:

“The cousin of the Canadian billionaire found hanging in his exclusive home alongside his wife in December, has rejected cops' findings that the couple were targeted victims of a double-homicide.

Instead, in an explosive interview with DailyMailTV on Wednesday, Kerry Winter has disclosed his belief that Barry Sherman, 75, murdered his wife Honey, 70, then took his own life - a view rejected by police.

And he told how Barry Sherman had twice asked him to arrange for his wife's murder saying: 'I want you to whack my wife.'

Winter, 56, told DailyMailTV: 'My gut tells me he killed her.

'That's my feeling [and] I don't believe somebody out there is going to be found because… Barry did the deed.

Winter's own immediate reaction on learning of their deaths, he said was: '*advertiser censored**ing hell he finally did it. Barry finally killed the b****.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-killed-wife-says-cousin.html#ixzz55n9Z72iv

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...000-the-week-before-they-were-found-dead.html
'I had absolutely nothing to do with it,' Barry Sherman's cousin says

The existence of this court judgment and the bitter fight that preceded it, and how it could appear to police and the public as a possible motive, has pushed one of the cousins to speak out and clear his name.
The cousins who sued Barry Sherman for a big piece of his fortune were ordered to pay the Apotex founder $300,000 in legal costs one week before Sherman and his wife, Honey, were murdered.

The existence of this court judgment and the bitter fight that preceded it, and how it could appear to police and the public as a possible motive, has pushed one of the cousins to speak out and clear his name.

“I have no qualms, concerns, worries about sitting down with Detective (Brandon) Price,” said Kerry Winter, 56, the cousin who has spearheaded an acrimonious, billion-dollar lawsuit against Sherman for well over a decade. Price is one of the investigators with the Toronto Homicide squad and Sherman’s lawyer, Brad Teplitsky, has been in contact with the detective.

“I had absolutely nothing to do with Barry and Honey’s death. Zero. I want to put that on the record,” Winter said in an interview with the Star Thursday.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...000-the-week-before-they-were-found-dead.html
“He asked me in his office at Apotex. I was surprised he would ask me,” said Winter. Asked by the Star if he ever told the police of this alleged request to kill Honey Sherman, Winter said he did not, but he did tell two friends. He said he did not tell his brothers then, but has recently.

Toronto police have yet to interview the cousins, but Kerry Winter said he will be interviewed as early as Thursday.
The Shermans were found dead in their North Toronto home on Friday, Dec. 15. They were strangled, then held upright by leather belts looped around the stainless steel railing of their home’s indoor pool. It is likely they were killed a day or two before, having last been seen alive the afternoon of Dec. 13. No ties were found at the scene. The house was for sale and a key to the house was located in a lockbox at one of the doors.
No need for a trial, Justice Hood ruled, ending the case. He called it “wishful thinking” on behalf of the cousins. Then, he ruled that the cousins would have to pay legal costs to Sherman and he gave a short date for submissions from both sides. Sherman’s lawyers had until Sept. 29 to provide their recommendation of what Sherman was owed, along with a “bill of costs” and “any offers” to settle the matter. Kerry Winter and the other cousins had to provide their suggestion by Oct. 16.

Sources close to the case say that Sherman’s side suggested in excess of $1 million.

rbbm

After reading the Daily Mail article I feel sorry for Kerry. He said he didn't even know he had the opportunity to work for his father's company! He said he might not have gotten into drugs if this had happened. He did not murder them. MOO

After reading the Daily Mail article I feel sorry for Kerry. He said he didn't even know he had the opportunity to work for his father's company! He said he might not have gotten into drugs if this had happened.

Cry me a river. "If I got to work for daddy's company/got pretty girls to look at me/whatever I wouldn't have become a loser."

KW isn't the only cousin, we're not hearing from the others, but they'd be suspects as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing