Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this court procedure (insolvency)when Steelback Brewery was being sold. Scroll down and it says purchase price was $8M plus taxes. But FD supposedly was being sued by BS for over $100M. Also there's a name in the document/page that works at Apotex (above link) NT
FWIW http://www.insolvencies.deloitte.ca...elback_motionrecordapprovalvesting_121509.pdf

Sherman lost $100 million on Steelback but somehow remained friends with D’Angelo. Quite peculiar for a man who was by many accounts ruthless in business matters.

“The cousin of the Canadian billionaire found hanging in his exclusive home alongside his wife in December, has rejected cops' findings that the couple were targeted victims of a double-homicide.

Instead, in an explosive interview with DailyMailTV on Wednesday, Kerry Winter has disclosed his belief that Barry Sherman, 75, murdered his wife Honey, 70, then took his own life - a view rejected by police.

And he told how Barry Sherman had twice asked him to arrange for his wife's murder saying: 'I want you to whack my wife.'

Winter, 56, told DailyMailTV: 'My gut tells me he killed her.

'That's my feeling [and] I don't believe somebody out there is going to be found because… Barry did the deed.

Winter's own immediate reaction on learning of their deaths, he said was: '*advertiser censored**ing hell he finally did it. Barry finally killed the b****.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-killed-wife-says-cousin.html#ixzz55n9Z72iv

“The cousin of the Canadian billionaire found hanging in his exclusive home alongside his wife in December, has rejected cops' findings that the couple were targeted victims of a double-homicide.

Instead, in an explosive interview with DailyMailTV on Wednesday, Kerry Winter has disclosed his belief that Barry Sherman, 75, murdered his wife Honey, 70, then took his own life - a view rejected by police.

And he told how Barry Sherman had twice asked him to arrange for his wife's murder saying: 'I want you to whack my wife.'

'That's my feeling [and] I don't believe somebody out there is going to be found because… Barry did the deed.

Winter's own immediate reaction on learning of their deaths, he said was: '*advertiser censored**ing hell he finally did it. Barry finally killed the b****.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-killed-wife-says-cousin.html#ixzz55n9Z72iv

WOW, Now I am wondering if the cousin did this! He is obviously lying about BS wanting to whack his wife and trying to make this look like M/S

Sherman lost $100 million on Steelback but somehow remained friends with D’Angelo. Quite peculiar for a man who was by many accounts ruthless in business matters.

Yeah that is strange.

Kerry Winter’s lawyer to Kerry Winter: if you are asked, just say you are sad for the children and have no further comment. Anything else you say could make you look bad. Don’t do anything to draw attention.

I will say that making such incendiary and insensitive comments make me think he isn't involved. No guilty person would be so brazen in making themselves look like a suspect.

Kerry Winter’s lawyer to Kerry Winter: if you are asked, just say you are sad for the children and have no further comment. Anything else you say could make you look bad. Don’t do anything to draw attention.

I will say that making such incendiary and insensitive comments make me think he isn't involved. No guilty person would be so brazen in making themselves look like a suspect.

I don’t know some guilty people have done idiotic things that led to their arrest in cases I’ve seen here over the years.

I think he has such a hatred for Barry that he will do what he can to try and tarnish his reputation even in death.

Wow, some folks just ooze charm, don't they?

I don’t know some guilty people have done idiotic things that led to their arrest in cases I’ve seen here over the years.

I think he has such a hatred for Barry that he will do what he can to try and tarnish his reputation even in death.

He’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He hated Honey too.
Surprising though that the police haven’t interviewed him yet.
Wonder what he got paid for that interview, it should be compulsory for newspapers to reveal payments.
I guess if he knew hitmen years ago, he still does.

WOW, Now I am wondering if the cousin did this! He is obviously lying about BS wanting to whack his wife and trying to make this look like M/S

He is obviously very bitter, and probably wants to hurt the Sherman family's reputation, as well as upset them. I wonder how much he was paid for the article ? Personally, I do not believe him. IMO

DailyM link..
Wondering why the cousin thought that HS was punched out, the only thing ever printed afaik, is that she had scrapes and/ or cuts to her face?

speculation.

I cannot blame Barry for not wanting to hire drug addicts. He did give them a lot of financial help and benefits. Maybe if they had acted more responsibly, he would have trusted them with more. Having said that, I do think it is possible he planned to sell the company, and prevent himself from being obligated to them in any legal way, just to protect himself, and that was selfish, even if it was "good" business. Later on, he did try to help them financially, even when he was not required to do so. Life and money are complicated, but I do not think Barry or Honey were monsters, and I think he genuinely loved and respected her. I can see it in their pictures together, but that is just my impression. IMO

He is obviously very bitter, and probably wants to hurt the Sherman family's reputation, as well as upset them. I wonder how much he was paid for the article ? Personally, I do not believe him. IMO

I don't believe a word either.

Kind of makes you question who started that murder-suicide rumor.

IMO

I thought Kerry's issues were with BS and HS. Funny that he refers to HS as 'the *advertiser censored*". And his comment about BS asking Kerry "whack" her twice before. Um, so did BS get someone to whack his wife and kill himself to cover it up?? This Winter guy makes no sense which leads me to believe he is making way too much effort to redirect everyone.

I don't believe a word either.

Kind of makes you question who started that murder-suicide rumor.

IMO

Wonder if LE hasn't interviewed him yet is because they are building a case against him to help in their interview of him. I mean it is odd that they interviewed 127 people and this joker wasn't one of them considering his past statements and his potential motive. Even his story in the DM is not quite fluid if you try to look at in linearly.
Sounds like there are a lot of characters in this investigation.

Wow, Winter's mouth/jaw at the end of that video clip as he was saying Barry hated and had utter disdain for Honey, that was his own contempt showing through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24